The Oversoul Ultimate Drafting Challenge Sorta

Melkor

Alright, so the third in a series, I am leaving for Prague for over a month on monday so I will obviously be unable to participate. I apologize for the trouble that this causes but I hadn't planned this far ahead when we started back in February. Obviously if someone on the board wanted to takeover my card pile and participate that would probably solve the problem. Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, if you have time, build a deck anyway. Even if you can't play it, I might be able to get a friend that knows Magic to play it, but building the deck might be better left up to you...

Also, I still need Jigglypuff's deck.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Okay, I now have everything ready except for Jigglypuff's deck. Since Spiderman will be on hiatus for two weeks, I'll just tweak the brackets and put those two against each other first. The tournament will be round-robin style, which means everyone will face everyone else. The first round is...

Limited vs. Mooseman
Turgy22 vs. DarthFerret
Spiderman vs. Jigglypuff

Each match will be, of course, best two out of three games. I have all of the cards and can provide your draws, but since you all know your own decklists and sideboards, if both people in a match want to use Apprentice/Excel/MWS/proxies/whatever instead for purposes of speeding things up, that's fine with me. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for me to PM you your draws (which I'll probably be able to do at least once a day).

So go forth and fight to the death. I'll try to monitor all of the threads for this, but if you have a question, post it in this thread just to be sure that I see it.

L

Limited

If Moose agrees, I'd like you to provide the draws.. gives it something, i dunno, official?

btw, is this a DCI sanctioned event? ;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I had no plans for that, but if he doesn't show up after the other two matches are both over, then I suppose there's no reason to hold things up any longer...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Or maybe someone could take over his cards if we could find a willing volunteer? I don't care either way... :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what else I can do... I PMed him yesterday but couldn't put a Return Receipt on it due to some browser issues. So while I don't know if he saw it or not, he posted this morning in the Rules forum so he's been on... <shrug>

J

Jigglypuff

I've been waiting for Oversoul. Unless we're supposed to take care of our decks ourselves?

(- Steve -)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You silly puffball, how was I supposed to know that? Oh well, maybe I didn't make it clear enough that I wanted some sort of indication...

I'll send you and Spidey your opening hands and first draws presently. Then I'm probably gone for the rest of today...