The Official CPA Notables!!

D

dw51688

I missed so much in a few days! DARN! Well congrats to Griffith! I knew you would get it.

D

dw51688

I missed so much in a few days! DARN! Well congrats to Griffith! I knew you would get it.

N

Namielus

Firestorm stick to red, woman! Blood Vassles suck blood and with that in mind they happen to make it unpure also.

Duke why can't you just find someone dumb enought to say forever? So that isn't gonna be PJ, and Doe would just smash your head in, Whim nope. Hey what about your gf?

W

Whimsical

Sheesh. And I was so looking forward to the awards... What categories ARE left, btw?

On a useless tangent ... Dukey dear ... if you're a vampire? <flashes a bright grin> Does that mean you suck? :D

N

Namielus

Your dirty Whim...

I'm a vampire!, I am, Pick me!!! ohh ohh pick me I suck!!!

Yet another time I completely james things up, right?

D

DÛke

...first off, you're interrupting my precious momments dancing with Purple Girl;), second, no, I'm not a vampire, I'm a Lord-Craving-Blood, that's all;)...By the way, I'm not really like that in real life, I'm just being like that since it's the month of Halloween. When it's Christmas or um, Valentine, I'll act different. I just luuuve Halloween:)...

There, now Whim, leave me and Purple alone, UNLESS, you want a good ol'bite;).

T

The Magic Jackal

On behalf of doe:

Duke wins the award for wackiest!

(in your face doe!)

A

Almindhra

You a**hole, if you couldn't do it you shouldn't of told me you can...If anyone wants to write up a little ditty about that award, be my guest...

But just let it be one person...Sorry, I'm so busy

D

DÛke

Wackiest? There wasn't even such a catagory!?
If I'm wacky, than what are you Jackal, you must be [--edited for serious curse words--]:D.

Oh well. It DOESN'T make since:
I guess when I 'flirt', I flirt in a 'wacky' and a 'spammy' way, oh well.

I would like to thank every WACKO;) out there that voted ME the wackiest.

*DÛke goes and sits down...

Sorry Purple Girl, I can't dance anymore, you worn me out:D. DON'T EVEN tell me how I WAS supposed to wear you out, because I won't listen;).
We danced for a day, with no music, that has got to be wacko:

I would like to share my award with Purple Girl:D.

There, :)...

Killer Joe

Could someone post a tally of the awards and their winners? And does anyone know what awards are left?
Ally, is really busy right now, so If any of you have the time, could you please do it, for us.

F

Firestorm

No the vassles aren't mine, ick. I just tripped over the box when i came in and looked inside. One is a litle crispy now though. I didn't know they sucked blood, I thought they were, "bred to suffer" and "born to die" ect.

Also, don't drink the water in this place....

A

Almindhra

Anyways...Heres some awards...

Rivals: Duke vs. Almindhra...With a big ol' honorable mention to Duke vs Mr Pestilance...

Most Spirited: Whimsical

Most Likely to Beat Finkel: Gizmo

Funniest: Whimsical

CPA King and Queen: Almindhra and, um, someone else...

W

Whimsical

The Funniest Award I only got away with due to copious bribing of the voters and judges, ballot stuffing, and judicious usage of clones. Eherm. <starts shooing the clones back to the vats>

Most spirited though. Eh? I wonder what brought THAT award on? <wanders off the podium with a puzzled smile, an ectoplasmic entourage following suit> :D

On a side note ... here's to next year's CPA Awards. <raises a mug of spiked espresso> May the voting and the awards themselves be as chaotic as ever! Kampai! ;)

P

Purple_jester

Hmm... I do suppose that award was for the fact that you're as freaky as a phantasm, wacky as a ghost, and with the voice of a banshee... :D

OR, it could simply be referring to a certain time when you had too many spirits and started acting... err... odd. Especially with Spidey. If you've forgotten that time, I have photos... ;)

W

Whimsical

Wacky as a ghost? Freaky as a specter? <laughs> I remember that ole' AD&D chestnut about the PCs running into a bunch of EXTREMELY friendly Lawful Good Specters. Watch the paladin try to refuse a group hug with the buggers... :D

Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head about those photos, Purple dahling. I have it all on tape... ;)

D

DÛke

Rivals? Me and Almindhra! LOL!
I thought I'm more of a 'rival' to Mr.P than Almindhra...OH WELL:D...

Funniest? You already mentioned the funniest award Almindhra...

King and Queen? You're the queen, who's the king?

Anyway, for all those awards, I would finally like to thank everyone for voting for me. I thank you a lot.

I would like to thank: Nodnarb, Hawaiian Mage, Cateran Emperor, Apollo, FoR, Volradon, Duel, Darsh, Zhanheel, and Gerode for making the CPA what it is: crazy, psycho, and um, something else.

Special thanks to:
-Almindhra, for being herself all the time, no matter how harsh it might be towards others. Also, for calling me "stupid" 30 million times over AIM, and for being the wonderful, little b---h that you are:).

-Neo Keo, for being the nicest person, and the best trader on the net. Thanks for being my First Choice Trader on the net, and thanks for being so nice. Thanks for the free Copper-Leaf Angels, but I gotta tell ya, that made Selenia mad:).

-NanoKill, you killed me so hard. You made me laugh to the point of tearing, believe it or not. If Whimsical is the funniest, than you're the NEXT funniest, trust me. Thanks for being an a--hole about everything, and thanks for that wonderful fight we had on AIM, it's really, really cool, we should do it more often. By the way, I still don't think you can beat me up in real life:D.

VERY special thanks to:
-Rando, the coolest person. Thanks for all the wonderful times of playing your RPGs, thanks for the many hours that are well-spent. Someday, I hope we meet to become friends, but yet again, you might regret the day you meet me! J/K:D.

-Ericbess, my savior. Thanks for always sticking up for me, no matter how stupid I get. From the first day I joined MTGnews till this day, you have been so understanding towards me, and so forgiving. Thanks for being the most understanding person out there, even when the "bad" was ACTUALLY my fault:), thanks a lot.

-Purple Girl, thanks for being my "girl";).
Thanks for keeping me civil, thanks for making me shut the hell up when I was supposed to, thanks for Magic, thanks for your existance, thanks for being Purple Girl...JUST PLAIN "THANK YOU" from the heart:D...Oh yeah, one more thing: Je te desire;)...

-Sageridder, for liking me as a friend, not as a Magic player. Thanks for being the most talkitive of all, and thanks for giving me all those wonder philophies in PM. Thanks for the wonderful times we talked about everything, including you know who;), and thanks for always being caring, and for always being yourself, and not a freakin' jerk. Thanks for your contacts, and thanks for everything...I owe it ALL, yep, ALL to you...THANK YOU...

And, finally, thanks to all who made the CPA possible...YOU ARE HEART OF THE CPA:)...

Thank you...
Thank you...
Thank you.

Killer Joe

Rivals: DUke vs. Ally
(Did anyone vote another way as Ally has indicated? I KNEW this was a 'shoe-in' award for those two, I'll admit that DUke lightened up around the time of the voting but Ally was vigilant in her pursuit of 'dogging' him, she was probably correct in doing so in her own mind, a much half-hearted congrats to these two "willful" souls.)

(Congrats, Whimsy :) on behalf of just about everyone on this site, "We Love You". And Yes, you are a very much spirited one among us :) )

Most Likely to Beat Finkle: Gizmo
(Really, Gizmo? I don't you all really know the power of my signature deck "Erratic-Spikes" ;), well, I'm sure it came down to a single vote with Gizmo comming out on top over me, Congrats Gizmo, BTW, if you want to try to un-nreve Finkle in a game, ask him if he donated his "FAT" pants to the NJ Circus :) )

(It's true, I'll bet there were voyeures ga-lore during your "Wild Dancing" episodes with Spidey, and they WERE FUNNY! VERY FUNNY, I would be busting a gut with almost every word you typed, I really looked forward to reading them daily, I am sure that others were too, poor Spidey, he should get best "Straight Man" for these awards, Congrats, you funny gal you :eek: )

CPA King and Queen: DUke and Ally
(I really think this is getting out of hand, these two, IMHO, just don't get along, and that's okay, I hope that someday they will, I have seen DUke extend an olive branch every now and then, so that's hopeful, congrats anyway you two.)

Killer Joe

Rivals: DUke vs. Ally
(Did anyone vote another way as Ally has indicated? I KNEW this was a 'shoe-in' award for those two, I'll admit that DUke lightened up around the time of the voting but Ally was vigilant in her pursuit of 'dogging' him, she was probably correct in doing so in her own mind, a much half-hearted congrats to these two "willful" souls.)

(Congrats, Whimsy :) on behalf of just about everyone on this site, "We Love You". And Yes, you are a very much spirited one among us :) )

Most Likely to Beat Finkle: Gizmo
(Really, Gizmo? I don't think you all really know the power of my signature deck "Erratic-Spikes" ;), well, I'm sure it came down to a single vote with Gizmo comming out on top over me, Congrats Gizmo, BTW, if you want to try to un-nreve Finkle in a game, ask him if he donated his "FAT" pants to the NJ Circus :) )

(It's true, I'll bet there were voyeures ga-lore during your "Wild Dancing" episodes with Spidey, and they WERE FUNNY! VERY FUNNY, I would be busting a gut with almost every word you typed, I really looked forward to reading them daily, I am sure that others were too, poor Spidey, he should get best "Straight Man" for these awards, Congrats, you funny gal you :eek: )

CPA King and Queen: DUke and Ally
(I really think this is getting out of hand, these two, IMHO, just don't get along, and that's okay, I hope that someday they will, I have seen DUke extend an olive branch every now and then, so that's hopeful, congrats anyway you two.)

[Edited by Yellowjacket on 10-24-00 at 07:44 AM]