The Official CPA Notables!!

P

Purple_jester

Maybe we could get Ferret to finish his speech, oh say, in 6 months when all of his bones knit. Gee, I didn't know his wife could hit so hard. I guess it's okay to be reminded once in a while of the things we take for granted, like the ability to eat solid food...

Poor Ferret. We should all go visit him in the Intensive Care Ward one of these days. :D

Good one, Mindy. Problem is, I don't know whether to congratulate the guy or pity him. ;)

E

EricBess

[me]never officially entered, so I guess he just materialized in time to glare at Mindi[/me]

Fortunately, I have a very understanding wife that lets me police myself with how much time I spend on Magic related activ---

"What's that? Yes dear, be right there."

We'll continue this argument later.

A

Almindhra

Oh no!...Feeling a sudden attack of, something diabolical, Almindhra snatched at Nameilus..."Take this and present the next award...Please?...I'm dying here!!"...

With a sqeeze oh her legs, she ran to the nearest rest room...Oh!...The poop is poking!!!...

D

Duel

[me] snatches the award from Nameilus' terror-stricken fingers[/me]

If I can't win this, nobody will!
Muahahahahahaha!

"The poop is poking?" WTF?!?!

N

Namielus

Quietly siting down at his seat in the theater, Namielus awaits the latest CPA Notable. Almindhra leaps off the stage scaring everyone. Murmurs start to echo through the crowd its getting noisy, Almindhra runs straight down the Namielus. Seeing this, fear enters Namielus’ heart, Almindhra push people aside making her way through the crowd.

Almindhra snatched at Namielus..."Take this and present the next award...Please?...I'm dying here!!"...

With a squeeze oh her legs, she ran to the nearest rest room, “Oh!...The poop is poking!!!...”

Namielus turns slightly green at that thought, as the women possessed leaps of towards the bathrooms with both legs crossed. Duel reaches out at grabs the award.

Namielus looks for a reassuring thought, the color green just enters and exits Namielus’ thought process. Green?; Namielus’ eyes tighten showing his intense thought process in action. Green, a light above Namielus clicks on, and just as quickly is smashed by firestorms body shortly after which it hits Duel freeing the award from his grasp.

“Neon Green Suit, yea, I’m wearing a neon green suit, I’m ok”, says Namielus muttering to himself, “Its gonna be fine”, Namielus runs to the front stage.

I have an award. The crown turns back. Well as it would seem our presenter Almindhra had to poop or something. But you most likely already know this because you can hear grunting noises in the background.

The award, the Picasso, on cue a stage hand turns on a projector. The room goes dark and light hits the white screen lighting up the room. A movie starts running. Hey I didn’t know there was a movie for this award.

The first title to the movie is “A Spike Lee Joint”, with this Hetemti runs up to the projection room. Within moment there is smoke coming out of the room, people start standing up in their seats to look at the room. Smoke is pouring out, and Hetemti walks out of the room covered in soot all over him, He coughs out, “That has to be the wackest joint I never try”

With that, I present the Picasso award to none other than Griffith_Se. She steps up to the platform with a completely black clad leather dress and a toothless grin on. She lifts up the award, walk back to her seat.

An English chick if I’ve ever seen one, wait I haven’t. A single loud moan goes echoes thought-out the theater. I think Almindhra is done. I’m getting out of here.

D

Duel

Waaa! I wanted the award!

Well, if I can't win the picasso, the least I can look like one!
[me] rearranges his face, trying desperatly to get the nose above his eyes, but below his left ear[/me]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me] nearly falls off his perch on the web balcony he made, he's laughing so hard at the latest turn of events. First Almindhra runs out with a CLASSIC line "The poop is poking", then Duel tries to snatch the award, then Namielus keeps ahold of it and presents it to Griffy. Man, his sides are HURTIN'![/me]

Congrats to Griffy!

R

rkoelsch

Although I never knew the Ferret I can make some inferences from his friends and he must of have been pretty deranged to hang out with this crowd.
And I want to deny right now that I ever put Exlax in Almindhra's hot chocolate.

G

Griffith_se

Black leather dress?
toothless grin?
English Chick?

<Humph>

Thanks.... I Guess?

A

Almindhra

Oo, it tooks a couple flushes for that one...And I hope no one comes in here, I happen to like the smell of my own poop, but I don't think anyone else does...

Running back to the theatre...Almindhra wildly shouts..."I'm back!...I'm back!"...Ok, so no one seems to care...As she stand sin front of the people she tells Namielus to scadadle, 'cause shes back now!!...

Thirsty, so very thirsty...She looks into her can of Coke...A Somewhat funny smell was creeping out of it...She notices some little bars, but they weren't chocolate...

"Who put exlax in my Coke??!!!!!"...Looking around the room in anger, she spots rkoelsch...Whos trying to hide the evidence..."Ooo!...I'm a gonna gets you!!!!"...

She runs towards the whipped husband...FoR, her trusty handmaid follows...rkoelsch is too fast!...Almindhra had to stop and catch her out of shape breath...But FoR is so buff he caught the bandit...Almindhra shuffles her body over to rkoelsch..."You're gonna get it now!!"...She turns around and unleashes the beast from her tummy...A big ol' fart!

rkoelsch is now unconscious...

R

rkoelsch

You need to be careful it is my understanding that poison gas is against the law across the country. You could be arrested. At this time I would like to apologize for the rather s****y direction this post is going.

N

nodnarb24

[me]goes to the bathroom.[/me]

JESUS!!!

Why did you have to get the XXX theater with only ONE bathroom.

You should have lite a match and sprayed airfreshener. Even my rats don't stink that much.

[me]faints over the overwhelming smell.[/me]

N

Namielus

I can't belive I that I haven't gotten hate mail for that guest apperance as a speakers but it seems that the whole theater smells horrible, how is ed gonna explain that to the owners?

A

Apollo

[me]is perched up on Spidey's balcony. Just as Ally goes running, he hears laughter and turns to see Spidey, rolling around the balcony with laughter, about to roll right on top of him. Startled, Apollo takes off and is just stabilizing when terrible fumes fill the room, poisoning him.

Barely conscious, Apollo plummets towards the ground. He lands on Rkoelsch, rolls off his head, and falls right in the path of a big ol' fart. Apollo is blasted across the room, through the old XXX movie screen, and into the wall. From inside the small hole left by his impact, the crowd hears [/me] "Ouchies."

F

Firestorm

[color="E02020"]"I think someone wanted something lit on fire a post or two above?"[/color] says Firestorm as he walks in.

*Firestorm takes out his handy dandy lighter and blowtorch and procedes to put on his gasmask. He walks over to the restroom and carefully lights the blowtorch and causes a very, very big fireball to come shooting out over the crowd, helped by the "natural gas" in the area.

[color="E02020"]"Next time someone inform me if there is massive amounts of this stuff. Jeez, it stinks even with the mask!"[/color] says Firestorm as he comes out of the smoke with his left pant leg on fire. He takes off the mask and puts away his gear, ignoring the fire on his clothing. Then goes to sit next to Multani, who quickly gets up and moves to another seat.

[Edited by Firestorm on 10-19-00 at 06:31 PM]

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]hits Firestorm with a Drain life for one less than Firestorm's toughness[/me] Sit DOWN! Some of us are waiting for the next award ;)

H

Hetemti

You know...it's all Nader's fault.

He is responsible for the castration of America.

Case in point, the catalytic converter. Turns one poison into another poison, just one not on the EPA hit list. The difference? $#¡++y cars.

Wanna talk toilets? How bout the drop to 1.6 gallons? They take at least 3.2 just to get the poopies down the little hole...and if you're not downhill the whole way chances are you're gonna get a clog sooner or later because a turd is like a blastoderm...you have to do something about it. If that tootsie roll don't go down the tube, it's clog city. That's saving the environment.

Next time someone wants me to murcturate less to save the water for the whales, I'm gonna smack them with a sausage and point them in the direction of a golf course...is that not a waste of water?

N

Namielus

Cateran Emperor I believe the term would be better as invert you flight path. Or maybe Duke could finally get some blood, from Firestorm that is.