The Official CPA Notables!!

N

nodnarb24

[me]emerges from the rubble[/me]

BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! Great speech.

That explosion REALLY hurt.

C

Cateran Emperor

I'm not quite dead yet either! Unfortuneately, I had to take a bite out of nodnarb to regenerate, but he'll be fine when more rats show up :D

N

Namielus

Lucky that explosision didn't hurt me it seems a bird flew in front of it.

OH MY GOD!!!

NO APOLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[me]holds up the remains of the once colorful bird, now charred and burned exposing flesh[/me]

Some one! Help! Apollo has been hurt bad!

No one answers, it appers that Namielus is the only one that survivied the blast without serious harm.

I have no time for this! Ah, that right Pie Eater was here! Sorry about this.

[me]runs out of the theater carrying Apollo under one arm trying not to hurt him. He arrives at the wagon of welcomeness, he pauses, then thrusts his hand throught the driver side window. Unlocks the doors and sets Apollo in.[/me]

I really wish I had the keys...

[me]reaches under the stearing wheel and grabs a series of cables from under the wheel and strips the plastic off them. And then starts the car.[/me]

Will Namielus save Apollo's life?
Is there enought gas in Pie Eaters car?
Is anyone else hurt badly because of the explosion?
And does Namielus have the skill yet to drive a car in traffic as fast as he can without stoping?

Wait for the conculsion of the CPA Notable's Explosion.

A

Apollo

[me]awakens briefly[/me]

Aaauuggh! The pain! Where am I? What happened?

I remember trying to get out... I couldn't go very fast because I was carrying my award... it was awfully heavy... I saw Nodnarb with a flamethrower heading towards the bathroom... I tried to fly back to stop him... then the pain started...

Head... spinning... going black...

[me]collapses in Namielus's arms[/me]

W

Whimsical

Very well done of course, seasoned to taste.

- Igottarock, Durdan Firegiant Chieftain

On a side-note, I miss the sig, Apollo dearie... :(

D

Duel

I still want an award! How about the loudest? Or the least on-topic. Or the worst deck advice?

Vote Duel for President, and reap the rewards of World War 3.

D

DÛke

...you can have all my awards. I don't want them.
They cursed me. Take them, go ahead, don't be afraid, seriously.:)

A

Apollo

You miss the sig? Well, maybe I'll bring it back sometime, just for you Whimsy.:)

Minus the phoenix, of course. I think it might cause a stir about its length again.

And here I am, still dying, and everyone is talking about how to cook me. Thanks a lot, guys:rolleyes:

N

Namielus

I will post the concusion to the story within a week.

I am to busy to write it now.

Sorry :(

Cooked bird? Could be tasty, Find out next week...

D

Duel

Hey, man, don't worry, we wouldn't eat you. Yet.

"I ate a man, once?"
"You did?"
"Just his leg."
"That's terrible!"
"Not with mustard..."

O

orangejuice64

*oj finishes up singing, then stops having seizures

Whoa, what happened?

*sniffs*

AND WHAT'S THAT SMELL?!?!?!?

*Oj stands up, and firestorm sets him on fire*

What the... I'M ON FIRE!!!!

*Oj runs around, fanning the flames, making the fire spread all over his oven mitts and towel*

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!1

D

Duel

Burning down the house! Burning down the house!

Vote Duel for President, and make Talking Heads the national band.

D

Darsh

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire we don't need no water let the ************ burn!

N

Namielus

I'm almost back, I take this time to inform all of you that the story will be posted within the weekend.

N

Namielus

And now for the conculsion...

Namielus speeds up the car and prepares to take off with the might burned bird in the passager seat, "hmmm just a little bite wouldn't hurt anymore now would it?"

A giant foot steps on the car.

~CRUNCH~

For the rest of the story find it (secretly hidden) at http://www.brunslo.com/suleiman/

F

Firestorm

Firestorm arrives the next mornin and finds the brick structure of the Notables already charred black.

"What the....."

Firestorm walks over to what appears to be a pile of Bricks still on fire. Taking some of the rubble from the top, he finds a badly bruised Phoenix.

Apollo, wakeing into conciousness, "My head hurts."

"Um, you were supposed to rise out of the ashes and regenerate or something."

"Oh, right." Apollo spreads his wings and magesticly rises twenty feet into the air, the fire burning brighter now, people stare in awe.

"How was that?"

"Very nice. Now have you seen a dude carrying a Flamethrower anywhere around here? I lent it to him to set a cat on fire, but now I can't find him..."

"Yea, right over there." Apollo points to Nodnarb.

"Hey nodnarb, why no powder, dude?"

"Don't have any."

"Oh"

Firestorm pulls out a big bag from his Abram's. He then goes through the building dumping black powder everywhere. He goes back to the tank, and pulls out a gas can and does the same thing with it.

"Um, anyone that can't regenerate, isn't pro-red, or doesn't want to be extra crispy needs to stand across the street at the CPA Unnotables."

As the crowd moves to the other side of the street, where they do give out free pretzals, as was the rumor, Firestorm unravels a bunch of strings he tied together that he got from his firework collection. He goes into the middle of the street with it, Takes his Flamethrower and......

BOOM!

The building erupts with the force of Pompè. It creates a fireball the size of Mexico over the city and the surrounding 30 states
(See here)

It was exactly as the Oracle had predicted,

"Lands charred black, rivers boiled, crops and swamps alike despoiled, buildings leveled, forests felled, traces of the Storm from Keld"

N

Namielus

NO LEAKING THE REST OF THE STORY MAKE THEM FIND IT THEMSELVES!!!

F

Firestorm

Uh, I wrote that myself....

I couln't find it on your site, but I'll try it again.