The Official CPA Notables!!

D

Darsh

Just saying Congrats to everyone who won, and giving a big shout out to my homies, now lets all get the hell out of this rundown shack.:)

Oh and HIZOUSE!:D

N

Namielus

I'm confused... duke doesn't account any death or distruction to me.

oh this form is gonna shut down :(

Yea, next years thats a good one!

T

terzarima

ahhh ten pages and only moderalty slowing down, Nameilus you can't possibly mean that. Of course there is going to be one next year, and damn it if Mindy ain't on anymore, someone will pick up that burning bag of methane and carry on with the awards

D

Darsh

This post will never die! People will still post here until the next CPA Notables! I will not let this die!

N

Namielus

You missed that didn't you, Almindhra posted all the noteable, ie there is no more after that.

[Edited by Namielus on 10-24-00 at 01:01 AM]

T

terzarima

She said these were just some awards

Tell me there are more mindy

TELL ME THERE ARE MORE

A

Apollo

CPA King and Queen: Almindhra and, um, someone else...
Well, since this isn't too specific...
and little ol' me hasn't won an award...
I volunteer to step in and be the king!!!

Woo-hoo!!! I won an award!!! Yippee!!! Yay!!!

[me]does his bird dance, and grabs Ally to dance with him.[/me]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

M

M-phoenix

So I guess now you and Mindy are married...Congrats!
:Runs and hides before Mindy finds this:

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Yellowjacket
Rivals: DUke vs. Ally
(Did anyone vote another way as Ally has indicated? I KNEW this was a 'shoe-in' award for those two, I'll admit that DUke lightened up around the time of the voting but Ally was vigilant in her pursuit of 'dogging' him, she was probably correct in doing so in her own mind, a much half-hearted congrats to these two "willful" souls.)
Well of course silly, I'm always right, aren't I?...heh heh...There are times when I see something, that um, ahem, a certain someone writes, and I push the reply button and start furiously typing away...But, I don't push the send button, or even the reply button...

And yes, theres a few more awards...That sheet is over at my bf's house...

Originally posted by that dumbass
Special thanks to:
-Almindhra, for being herself all the time, no matter how harsh it might be towards others. Also, for calling me "stupid" 30 million times over AIM, and for being the wonderful, little b---h that you are.
Hey, if you want me to start keeping you in line again, I will have no problem with that...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Boy, everything flew by so fast...

DUke seemed to have pretty much swept the awards, garnering the additional Wackiest, Rivals, and King and Queen. Almindhra and Whimsy came back with a last gasp also, with Gizmo chiming in with his lone win. Congrats to all...

And <psst>, Whimsy and PJ: You have photos? And tapes? How much you want for them? :D

W

Whimsical

Since I like you so much, Spidey dahling ... only half of mah usual markup ... thus making it only highway robbery. <laughs>

Congratulations to everyone who won an award! And remember, boys and girls ... there's always next year's Awards to think about. ;)

Live long and prosper!

D

DÛke

Hey, if you want me to start keeping you in line again, I will have no problem with that...
Just to get something straight, you never "kept me in line"; I'm never in line, and never will be...
Ofcourse, you're always welcome to try and "keep me in line", but the results might be hazerdous;)...

M

M-phoenix

Sleepy, I know, I posted when I got to 30 but Zadok never changed it! Jeez its been 2 months already! when is he going to get around to it?:)