The Off-Topic Battle over Nothing!!!!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Rootwater Matriarch dies a terrified death.*

Ack. I should have given her protection from black. Oh well. At least I still have Ransac and Personal Incarnation. Now kill those Nightstalkers!

*Oversoul casts Dance of the Dead on Rootwater Matriarch.*

Live again!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Unfortunately for Oversoul, when the Matriarch died, so did it's control over Ransac. 2. Now that Ransac is in control again, he enchants himself with a Blue Ward.*

Now, you're in for it.

*Ransac casts Plague Wind on Oversoul.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul watches, amazed as Ransac kills himself with his own Plague Wind.*

He must have forgotten that he was still enchanted, and therefore still under my control. What a weird way to go...

*Oversoul sees Nightstalkers advancing on him now that he is unprotected and hurt badly from the death of Personal Incarnation.*

Uh oh...

*Oversoul rushes to Ransac's body, grabs his arms and makes him slap his own buttcheeks, hoping for the best.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*THE UNIVERSE INVERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ransac and Theorgg are brought back to life, while all of the Nightstalkers are transformed into one large Marshmallow peep. Ransac regains control of himself and Theorgg is no longer charred, BBQed, and crispy. Oversoul is surrounded by 53 beautiful women and every other creature has been changed to a 0/1 snotling. Ransac holds his breath and slaps his buttcheeks again. Everything is back to normal except for the following: Ransac and Theorgg are back to life and under their own controls. The Personal Incarnation has decided to pursue male stripping and runs off to find make-up. Oversoul.......is once again in the drive-thru at Checkers, and he has ordered extra fries. The Matriarch is now a Patriarch and runs off to find a sweet momma to make his own. The many Nightstalkers have now become just three Nightstalkers named Carl, Merv, and Steve. The City of Brass is now a Tolarian Academy. Ransac's Blue Ward and Ward of Lights have become two Robins (Batman's Ward).*

*Ransac and Theorgg smile at each other. Theorgg then smashes Ransac with an Atog from his breechcloth.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

The three Nightstalkers plot real quick and run off to the Tolarian Academy to go looting*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul is still anxiously waiting in the drive-through.*

I really must be getting back to my Tolarian Academy. I left so much lootable stuff there...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Theorgg goes lumbering into the Academy, wondering if they have a Squee's head. Ransac, slightly bruised from the Atog, snickers as he casts Animate land on the Academy (with Carl, Merv, Steve, and Theorgg inside). Then, he Flings the academy towards the Checker's.*

*Ransac giggles obsessantly.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*The nightstalkers all dump things into their berlap sacks and head for ornithopters to get away*

>.>

Flying lands = not cool

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Checkers is barely still visible, when Oversoul sees his Tolarian Academy crash into it.*

Ransac!

*Oversoul spills his fries all over.*

Oops.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, having succeeded in his attempt to cause Oversoul to spill his fries, summons his army of Kobolds to distract another who comes near.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul finds Ransac and his army of kobolds.*

Ha. Your kobolds are all mere 0/1 creatures. Go ahead, have them attack me. Oh no. I'm scared of the deadly kobold assault...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at his dozens of Kobolds (all 0/1 like Oversoul pointed out) and cusses at their uselessness. One of them walks up to Ransac and whispers into his ear. Ransac starts Laughing obsessantly and plays a Coat of Arms. Ransac then orders his 55/56 beasts to attack.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul's jaw drops.*

Coat...

Uh. Mmm...

Look, an eagle!

*Oversoul runs into a City of Brass (not one of the two Ransac animated and flung) seeking cover.*

O

orgg

*persues Oversoul into the City of Brass, jumps upon him pinning him to the ground, and ravenously devours with extreme prejudice and much red salty liquid...

...Oversoul's remaining fries.

Mmmm... Reanimation really puts the hunger into you!

N

Nightstalkers

*see's his opportunity to coincidentally pester anyone (CPA) and casts Animate Artifact on Oversoul's Fries and watches them bite Orgg instead*

Thank you, please come again

—Habuki

N

Nightstalkers

*dumps a bucket of catsup on top of Orgg and his fry attackers*

Habuki, stop "helping."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac is sad when he can't find the eagle that Oversoul pointed out. Rage soon follows in the form of an Overrun, granting his Kobolds +3/+3 and trample.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul hears the kobolds getting closer, but he can't do anything as he is still pinned under Theorgg.

William, the Cyberbacon, is still sizzling.*

N

Nightstalkers

*sprays Night with a heaping helping of soda popska*

This looks like fun.

—Habuki

N

Nightstalkers

*gets mad and casts Tranquility*

Okay... lets all simmer now.....