The Off-Topic Battle over Nothing!!!!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*The City of Ass the Nightstalkers switched with Oversoul's City of Brass happened to be in another universe. Oversoul, being inside the City of Brass, is sent into that other universe as well. But before he vanishes, Oversoul casts Mudhole on Ransac.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Note: LOL! take that you stupid field. Awesome.

*Ransac hides behind a conveniently placed rock, that he doesn't know is a Wumpus.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*The dog-poo goes through a portal into Oversoul's universe and comes out through another portal that is an inch behind Ransac's head.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac glares at Oversoul, wipes the dog-poo off of the back of his neck, and plays "Look at me, I'm the DCI" naming Oversoul.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

*theorgg plays "Look At Me, I'm R and D!" calling "O becomes 5!"

5versoul now shrugs off the "Look at Me, I'm the DCI!"

N

Nightstalkers

*the first berrage of Whimsy's falls out of the sky in the form of... A torture... wracking Ransac with pain*

Oops...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul planeswalks back to the CPA.*

Now that I'm done taking over that other universe, I'll settle this battle over...

...whatever it is we're fighting for.

*Oversoul opens up a portal to the universe in which his City of Brass is now located. Trillions of slivers fly out of it and surround all of Oversoul's opponents.*

Now, what to do with The Orgg? He's not really useful, since I now have a replacement. Kill him.

*Trained Orgg mauls The Orgg.*

Ransac!

*Two slivers grab Ransac and set him on Ashnod's Altar.*

I'll miss you.

And now for the Nightstalkers...

*Oversoul sees 5versoul.*

What's this? There can only be one CPA member whose name ends with "versoul."

*Oversoul beats 5versoul to a bloody pulp. 5versoul smiles, pulls Mirror Mirror out of his pocket, and uses it on Oversoul. Now Oversoul is beaten to a bloody pulp and has control of nothing, while 5versoul has everything Oversoul so recently possessed.*

Not again, this is just like what happened with 3versoul...

*Oversoul sees Ransac, The Orgg, and Nightstalkers all staring at him.*

Um, hi guys. I was only joking about killing you and all that...

N

Nightstalkers

*The Nightstalkers each summon an Aswan Jaguar and give Oversoul a deadly look*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul is slowly backing away from Nightstalkers.*

Uh, um. Hi Nightstalkers. Hi Aswan Jaguars. The thing is, um, we shouldn't fight each other. We should join forces to destroy 5versoul. Yeah, he's the real threat. See all the slivers he has! Don't those slivers look mean?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac rips off the shackles from the Altar (they were made of paper) and steps off. Ransac then looks at 5versoul and smiles.*

Hey guys, Who's in the moods for some more Bar-B-Q. This time, it'll be slivers.

*Ransac casts Flame Wave on 5versoul and his sliver army.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*a Nightstalker walks up with his Aswan Jaquar and pets it, then sets it loose on both 5versoul and Oversoul*

What can we say... it's got the scent for CPA members.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac applies some deoderant to his underarms, hopefully confusing the jaguars who are trained to sniff out CPA members.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Because of 5versoul's Muscle Slivers and Plated Slivers, all of the slivers have enough toughness to survive the Flame Wave. And because of 5versoul's Ward Slivers, they all have protection from red anyway. 5versoul does take 4 damage from the Flame Wave. His slivers block the Aswan Jaguars, while more of them pour in to deal with the Nightstalkers and the Aswan Jaguars. Oversoul still gets mauled by the Aswan Jaguar that was set loose on him. 5versoul summons 2versoul and 3versoul to deal with Ransac and 1versoul to help beat up on Oversoul, freeing himself up to sit back and watch.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac stares at 3versoul and 2versoul.*

*Ransac craps his pants. All of the sudden, the voice of K9Archmage speaks to him.*

K9: The sword, Ransac. Use the sword.

*Ransac is slightly perplexed*

K9: The sword. You know, the sword!!!!!

*Ransac just stares and wonders.*

K9: THE SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OLD SWORD YOU USED TO USE IN THE BATTLE ARENA WAY BACK WHEN, YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!!! USE THE STUPID SWORD!!!!!!!!*

*A light bulb appears over Ransac's head....... and then promptly falls to the ground and shatters. Someone should clean that up. Ransac reaches into his pocket and pulls out THE SWORD OF MANY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*3versoul and 2versoul are not impressed by a sword whose blade is a half an inch long. But then, Ransac points the sword at 3versoul and a beam shoots out and hits him. 3versoul is now screaming in agony, due to the fact that the words "Froin Layven" are chanting in head over and over again. 2versoul is distracted by this long enough for Ransac to hit him over the head with a lead rabbit*

Wow, I feel invigorated. *sniff, sniff* I should make a mental note to change my pants at some time.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*A Nightstalker walks up to the front and holds out his hands and stops both the retreating Nightstalkers and the Slivers in place*

Now now now... there's a simple way to solve this...

*Secretly casts Teferi's Realm and makes all the Nightstalkers phase out*

You see, I have this neat little necklace...

*pulls out a necklace from around his neck*

That'll solve all our troubles.

*breaks his Nevinyrral's Disk and kills everything*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac curses and casts Flicker on himself. He is removed from play for the time being.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul, 1versoul, 2versoul, 3versoul, and 5versoul are all destroyed by the Disk, as are the ridiculously massive legions of slivers, the Aswan Jaguars, and probably The Orgg and Trained Orgg. 4versoul rebuilds the portal into his universe (as the portal had also been destroyed by Nevinyrral's Disk. He casts Death's Duet and Raise Dead, then resummons 5versoul, 3versoul, 2versoul, and 1versoul. They return through the portal. The original Oversoul is still dead. William, the Cyberbacon, is still sizzling.*