Team-made set...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Bitter Dissention should probably be blue, and Leverage seems like a black type of card to me. Fanning the Flames is the name of a card from Stronghold. Otherwise, these look ok.

S

Sidar Jabari

Duster:

One fell swoop - good!

Am-Dari Martyr - Possibly too expensive, ditch the tap cost in the ability.

Bitter Disention - make it blue.

Leverage - fine.

Intermittance - also seems kinda blue, definately not red.

Battle Flag - Seems waay too expensive, why would you play with this? It would be better at 1R and only giving +1/+0.

Combustion - Worse than lunge from mercadian masks, but very similar. Maybe better to ditch it.

Fanning the Flames - The name's from Stronghold. Might be too hard to remember the last amount of damage done.

Red Elephant - That's too expensive for trample. Get rid of the tap cost?

Raindrop - Better version in masks.

Switch Blade - Good, but powerful. We'll see what happens during playtest.

Lightning Rod - Good.

Tripwire - Great! Get lost Fires of Yavimaya!

Cannibalism - Stronghold card again. Did you miss that set? Still, great card!

Keep 'em coming! I'll help as much as I can but I'm very busy right now!
See ya later guys!

D

DÛke

Baskil - About Keeper of Grounds, we don't need legends yet. The ability is interesting though.

Second look on my cards:

Culpable - Maybe good at 1UB. Any second opinions?

Impediment - All it does is slow down the opponent. In the long run, it is disadvantageous. Probably good as it is.

Overrule - Balanced, I think. You either let go of the spell, or let go of all other copies of it. Sounds fair.

Spiritual Archive - Sounds balanced, since you need to wait until next turn to get a full advantage, not to mention, you'll be, metaphorically speaking, skipping your turn if you want to maximize the advantage.

Engluf - I think it's very balanced, and very good. There's no actual card disadvantage with Engluf: either way, the player is losing a card.

Euphoria Charmer - Broken. I'm glad I'm doin' a second look over my cards. With Stroke Of Genius, Gush, Inspiration, and all those...this becomes a must in a Blue deck...How about:

Euphoria Charmer (2WU)(2/2)
Creature - Charmer
Whenever you draw a card, you may discard that card.
If you do, gain an amount of life equal to that card's total mana cost.

What do you think?

Divinity - Very good. A W/U "Recoil". I like it.

Freewill - Could it be too powerful? I need a second opinion.

Heaven's Earth - How about decrease the casting cost to (GW)? It IS temporary you know...

Endeavor - I like it a lot. Could be used defensively or offensivly. Balanced...in my opinion.

Ancient Mastodon - What Blastoderm? I like it. If it blocks a creature, it WILL survive the blockage almost 100%...not only that, but it's hard to kill directly...

Blood Trader - What elves? I think it's perfectly balanced. Maybe we need to raise its power to 2...what do you think?

Tribal Mastodon - Balanced, for sure.

Now, for Duster's stuff:

One Fell Swoop - More like a White ability. Casting cost will work at (2BB). I don't know about it...it needs some work in order to become more Black-like.

Am-Dari Martyr - Why not just make it destroy ANY creature? It's not that broken...because you are gonna lose the Martyr himself...

Bitter Dissention - Why is it Black? Blue is perfect for it. Otherwise, it's good.

Leverage - Good.

Intermittence - More like a White card. Increase the cost to (2W)...obviously, make it White. :)

...ok...not time left, I'll see the rest later...

F

FoundationOfRancor

A couple of comments here:

Duke: I was just making the actual cards with the suggestions I put in, what do you think of them?

----------------
Savage Mastodon/Mammoth: No offense Duke, but I really dont like your version. Playing a control deck of any sort, the Mammoth is useless. With my version, at least its somewhat useful. I like my version better, but re-wording is needed. Perhaps istanbul can help with this?

New Name: Double-Minded Goliath (I know, its stupid) :(
-----------------

Mold Mask:
Name Suggestion: Wooden Mask

-----------------

Engulfing Vines: Ok, but I still think it would be better at a 2/1 for GG. I wanted to make this a staple green speed card, and it would only end up being a 1 or 2 copy one if the card costs 2G.

-----------------

Dirt Lurker: The ability also negates the Lurkers current power and toughness. The way it is worded now, its simply a bonus. Thats not what I had in mind at all, but two cards built into one. Like this:

Dirt Lurker (3GG)(1/1)(Original card by FoR)
Creature- Monster
Dirt Lurker gains +1/+1 for each land in all graveyards.
3GG: Until end of the turn, Dirt Lurker has power and toughness each equal to the number of lands in play.
"What you call dirt, it calls home."

----------------
Culpable:

Culpable: Its good, but we might want to clear up the text some, I had to think about it for a while untill I actually got it.

---------------

Impediment:
A bit on the powerful side, and killer in B/U speed, but its alright. If it turns out to be too good, 2UB.

-------------

Overrule: I love it, its cool.

--------------

Spiritual Archive:
Im not sure if its better or worse than turnabout. Looks fine to me.

----------------
Engulf: Uh, ok. I thought you didnt want to do enemy-gold-cards though duke?
----------------
Euphoria Charmer:
This card is evil, pure evil. I like it. THe new version that includes the discard activation is nesscary though, because of the Card Drawing stuff out there...
----------------
Divinity:
On the edge, but ok.
---------------
Freewill:
Turnabout was 2UU, and this is slightly better than that. I suggest a cc of either 3UW, or 2UW. Probablly 3UW.
----------------
Heaven's Earth:
Interesting, I would make the cc GW though
---------------
Endeavor:
Whoa, I love this card. However, the wording should be as followed,

Endeavor (1GW)
Instant
Choose target creature, and remove all other creatures from the game.
At the end of the turn, return all those creatures removed from the game in this manner back to play under their owner's control.
---------------
Ancient Mastodon:
I dont see the reason for making it a Flickering Mammoth, as opposed to a mammoth that says "Cant be the target of your oppenens spells or abilties"
Oh well, I think im missing something. Either way, I would fix it like this (Mainly because the activation of "0" is something wizards wants to avoid)

Ancient Mastodon (3G)(3/3)
Creature – Mastodon
W: Remove Ancient Mastodon from the game and then return it to play under its owners control. You may only use this ability once per turn.
--------------
Blood Trader:
Its a little better than a 2/1 for RB, I would change it to make it more powerful. Something like this:

Blood Trader (BR)(1/2)
Creature – Trader
Blood Trader deals 1 damage to target creature or player: That creatures controller gains 1 life. You may only use this ability once per turn.
------------
Tribal Mastodon:
Its ok, but needs re-wording:

Tribal Mastodon (2RG)(3/3)
Creature – Mastodon
During your upkeep, Tribal Mastodon may gain Trample or First strike untill end of turn.
---------------
One Fell Swoop:
I like it, but the BBB is going to make it almost impossible to play in our multi-color set we setting up here. I would make it like:

One Fell Swoop 5B (Or 3BB)
Sorcery
Destroy all creatures in play, They cannot be regenerated.
Any player may pay 2 or 2 life for each creature he or she controls to prevent that creature from being destroyed by One Fell Swoop.
--------------
Am-Dari Martyr:
I agree with Sidar, drop the tap activation:

Am-Dari Martyr 4B
Creature – Henchman
Sacrifice Am-Dari Martyr: Destroy target tapped creature, it can’t be regenerated.
2/2
------------
Bitter Dissention:
Yes, this card should be blue. But isnt it a black copy of Contempt in stronghold? I say we cut it, or change it a helluva alot.
----------
Leverage:

Leverage GG
Instant
Target creature gets +2/+0 until end of turn.
Another target creature gets –2/-0 until end of turn.

-Very creative, way to be Duster!
---------
Intermittence:
Actually Duke, this makes sense as a Red card. The perpetual red enchantment from either Saga or Legacy was kinda like this (I forgot the name.) Plus, one of the cool things about the colors is adding out-of-colors cards in there slots, and balance them up.
I vote it stays red.
---------------
Battleflag:
Kinda like a red version of Glorious anthem. Its weak though. To make it good, I would either change the cc to 2R, 1RR, or screw with what the card does. I have chosed the latter:

Battleflag 3RR
Enchantment
All creatures you control get +2/+1.
If any creature you control attacked during your last turn, it cannot attack this turn.
----------------
Combustion:
I thik=nk this card is waaaay to much like Lunge. I really like it, but I vote we cut it.
--------------
Fanning the Flames:
I like it, but Sidar has a good point in that it might be hard to remember when the last damage happened. I suggest:

Tempestuous Fire 1RR
Instant
Tempestuous Fire does X damage to target creature or player.
X is the casting cost by the last played spell.

-This new version may be broken. Maybe 2RR?
---------------
Red Elephant: Like Sidar, I would just drop the Tap activation on the Trample and make it just 2 mana.
------------
Raindrop:
Healing Salve from MM does the same thiung but for WW. Some card in PS gains you seven life but for GW.
How about something crazy (just to be unique) like:

Raindrop WW
Gain 4 life, or prevent up to 3 damage to target creature.
You may gain an additional 5 life if your oppenent has more than 20 life.

Weird, isnt it?
-------------------
Switchblade:
This is like Dragon Blood from Saga but more usable. I like it.
--------------------
Lightning Rod:
Killer, I would make it non-creature spells.
----------------
Tripwire:
I really like this anti-fires card, but I think the CC should either be 1, or make it a cantrip.
-------------
Cannibalism:
This card is cool, but in need of re-wording:

Natural Selection GB
Enchant Creature
Enchanted creature gets +3/+3 and Trample.
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice a creature. If you dont, sacrifice enchanted creature.
---------------

I was gonna put some of my own ideas down, but im too tired to make any. Sorry guys... I gotta grab sleep.

S

Sidar Jabari

Battle flag is still rubbish! Getting +2/+1 just doesn't make up for only getting your creatures every other turn.

I still think this:

Battleflag
1R
Enchantment
All attacking creatures you control get +2/+0.
Whenever any creature you control attacks, they don't untap during your next untap step.

Savage Mammoth should be put back where is was, 7/7. It is balanced compared to Maro and it punishes those who overextend.

Tribal Mastodon was better before. Getting trample or fist strike at instant speed is much more fun that setting it during your upkeep.

Tripwire: I agree that it should be a cantrip.

I'm still sacred of Switchblade. I'm sacred of any artifact that does reusable direct damge. Cursed scroll, Masticore etc.. it needs to be watched.

Still haven't thought of my signature card, but don't think that just because I haven't done it yet doesn't mean I don't want it! I think it's a great idea. I'll probably do something white.....

D

Duster

By the way, I did miss Stronghold :)
But anyway, I tried making Fanning the Flames (new name ideas?) a less broken version of Fork, as it could only "duplicate" burn.
I don't think it'd be so hard to remember the last played spell's amount of damage, maybe if we make it so it's "last played spell this turn."
Also keep in mind that if you play this after any non-burn spell, you get nothing.

So how does this look:
Temptestuous Fires 1RR
Instant
~this~ does X damage to target creature or player.
X is the amount of damage dealt by the last played spell this turn.

As for my other cards:
I suggest we make One Fell Swoop 4B if we're going to make it more splashable. Personally I think mass destruction is a black ability as opposed to a white one, white lucked out with Wrath.

For the Martyr, I'll ditch the tapping cost and make her a 2/3. I made it a tapped creature so we could keep it a common-type card.

Bitter Dissention was supposed to be blue, it was a typo :)

Leverage and Intermittence I like the way they are, even if Intermittence is kind of out of color, I think it has enough red flavor to be a viable red card.

We can make Battleflag cost 2R and give +2/+1, but I like the rest, and keeping the creatures tapped the next turn is definitely more painful than what I have.

Combustion can be altered to make it more worthwile, I totally agree.

With Red Elephant I think we can drop the 2 in the activation cost, but I suggest keeping the tapping cost.

So Raindrop sucks, but we need SOME kind of white life gain.
Maybe make it a cantrip?

I was concerned about the colorless damage of Switchblade too... maybe increase the activation cost for that ability?

I believe Lightning Rod is okay.

Tripwire is definately good for a cantrip.

Cannibalism can be renamed Masochism. But the Stronghold card is Cannibalize, therefore I think Cannibalism would be okay.

That's all for now, I'll try to suggest some ideas for others' cards later.
Later,
Dustin

D

DÛke

...Engluf is (W/U)...how is that enemy colored? I believe you saw it as (G/U). :)

...and FoR, about the cards I "revised"...I'm not offeneded that you don't like my versions, in fact, that gives me a sense that someone is actually WOKRIN' with me rather to SATISFY me. We'll work on those cards a bit more on the weekend. :)

Duster, I have a good life gain spell for White:

United Spirit (X2W)
Instant
Gain X life.
If you paid at least one G on X, gain an additional 3 life.
If you paid at least one U on X, draw a card.

>>How is that?

...and...

Hooligan's Combination (X2U)
Instant
Counter target spell with casting cost of X.
If you paid at least one W on X, gain 3 life.
If you paid at least one B on X, that spell's caster loses 3 life.

>>How about that? Could be an Undermine AND an Absorb in one card...

Team Attack (X2R)
Instant
Team Attack deals X damage to target creature or player.
If you paid at least one B on X, deal an additional 2 damage to that target.
If you paid at least one G on X, Team Attack can't be countered.

>>What do you say?

United Aid (X1G)
Instant
Target creature gains +X/+X until end of the turn.
If you paid at least one R on X, that creature gains an additional +2/+0 until end of the turn.
If you paid at least one W on X, that creature gains an additional +0/+2 until end of the turn.

>>?

Planned Assassination (X1B)
Instant
Target creature gains -X/-X until end of the turn.
If you paid at least one U on X, tap that creature.
If you paid at least one R on X, remove that creature from the game if it's put into the graveyard this turn.

>>?

There...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Ok Duke....those are all pretty cool, but dont you think theres enough X spells in this set? Also, isnt there a cycle of creatures with the same "If you paid a specific type of mana, you may do ~this~" type of mechanic?

I like the idea, but to many is overkill.

This cool idea has spawned another on me though:

Torrefy 2RR
Instant
Torrefy deals 3 damage to target creature or player.
If a spell was countered this turn, you may deal an additional 3 damage to target creature or player.

And

White Spell 2WW
Destroy target enchantment and artifact.
If a land was destroyed this turn, you may gain 6 life.

What do you guys think?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Sacred Borders 1WW
Creature- Wall
Whenever a creature deals damage to Sacred Borders, you may pay the converted mana cost of that creature. If you do, gain life equal to as much mana you paid in this manner.
0/5

Chaotic Lightning RR
Instant
Chaotic Lightning deals 3 damage to a random creature in play. It cannot be regenerated.

Exchange of Blows 2W
Destroy all lands.
After Exchange of Blows comes into play, your oppenent may return three cards from his graveyard to play.

Crashing Commet 4RR
Destroy all Lands.
Each player is dealt two damage for each land under their own control destroyed in this manner.

S

Sidar Jabari

Compare Sacred Borders with walls such as:
Wall of Essence
1W
0/4
Whenever Wall of Essence is dealt combat damage, gain that much life.

and:
Wall of Nets
1WW
0/7
Whenever Wall of Nets blocks a creature, remove it from the game. If Wall of Nets leaves play, return all creatures removed form the game in this way to play.

You can see that Sacred Borders would be an INSULT to White mages everywhere.

How about?
Sacred Wall
1WW
0/7
Whenever Sacred Wall blocks a creature, gain life equal to that creatures casting cost.

Chaotic Lightning - I don't really like randomness in magic. This seems like a common type effect (Solid but not game shattering) and we shouldn't put random effects on common cards, it just make the game too Pokemonny, you know?

Exchange of Blows - I don't like White land destruction, I never have. It's not right that every colour has good creatures, removal AND disruption. Each colour should do certain things and stick to them, and I don't think land kill should be one of Whites themes. Some may disagree.

Crashing Commet - This is more like it! This is very cool and flavourful for Red! Spot on!

Torrefy and the unnamed White spell are very situatiuonal and are probably overcosted. How about reducing the casting cost by 1 on each?

F

FoundationOfRancor

And I tend to agree with them.
Revised cards:

Torrefy 2RR
Instant
Torrefy cannot be countered.
Torrefy deals 3 damage to target creature or player.
If a spell was countered this turn, you may deal an additional 3 damage to target creature or player.

-What do you guys think of this new version?

Cleansing Sweep WW
Destroy target enchantment and artifact.
If a land was destroyed this turn, you may gain 4 life.

-Lowered the cc and the advantage while facing LD. Is it good enough?

Sacred Borders 1W
Creature- Wall
Whenever Sacred Borders is dealt damage, you may pay 2 or W. If you do, gain life equal to the converted mana cost of the creature that damaged Sacred Borders.
0/6

-This new version may be too powerful at 2 mana, what do you guys think?

Chaotic Lightning RR
Instant
Chaotic Lightning can only be played if there is one creature in play.
Chaotic Lightning deals 3 damage to target creature or player.

-This is probablly to powerful in sligh or red speed. Maybe it should only target creatures.

Crashing Commet 4RR
Instant
Destroy all Lands.
Each player is dealt two damage for each land under their own control destroyed in this manner.

-Just needed to tack on the instant part. This is probablly just a weaker version of wildfire.

Sidar, about Exchange of Blows:
I agree that it shouldnt be a white ability, but if we close off all options just because of color-ability differences, cards could get pretty boring. Thats an entirely differnt discussion however, and I rerally do this *this* particular card is in need of a color change.

Exchange of Blows 1BR
Sorcery
Destroy all lands in play.
After Exchange of Blows comes into play, your Oppenent may return one non-land card from their graveyard to play, and one card from their graveyard to their hand.

N

NeuroDeus

Air Superiority
2UU
Enchantment
Creatures with flying you control gain +2/+1. Creatures without flying you control get -2/-1. Whenever Air Superiority is put into a graveyard from play creatures with flying you control get -2/-1.

Ground Superiority
2UU
Enchantment
Creatures without flying you control get +2/+1. Creatures with flying you control get -2/-1. Whenever Ground Superiority is put into a graveyard from play creatures without flying you control get -2/-1.

{Diseased Lands}
Land
Whenever {Diseased Lands} is returned to its owner's hand it deals 1 damage to it's owner. Whenever you play a basic land return {Diseased Lands} to its owner's hand.
Whenever a creature is tapped, {Diseased Lands} deals 3 damage to it. That damage may not be prevented or redirected.

Keeper of Faith
3W
Creature - Keeper
3/1
Flying
Whenever Keeper of Faith is dealt damage prevent it or redirect it to target creature you control.
3,T: Untap target white creature you control.

Keeper of Hope
3W
Creature - Keeper
2/2
Flying
Whenever a white creature is untapped when targeted by an ability you control you may have that creature gain +2/+0.
3,T: Put target card from the bottom of your library on top of your library.

Keeper of Life
3W
Creature - Keeper
1/3
Flying
For every 1 damage dealt to Keeper of Life you gain 1 life.
3,T: Put target creature from your graveyard to the bottom of your library.

Sheltered Vale
Land
When Sheltered Vale comes into play chose a color. Sheltered Vale comes into play tapped. Sheltered Vale may not be the target of spells or abilities that target lands.
T:Add one mana of the choosen color to your mana pool.
{Quiet a good card that has no drawback, except that it comes into play tapped, and the ability for the play to chose what colored mana the land will produce. The "Sheltered" part is that it cannot be target of spells/abilities that target lands, making it quiet good a resistance against targeting land destruction spells}

Skyrider Dragon
2RR
Creature - Dragon
1/3
Flying
R : Skyrider Dragon gets +1/+0 until end of turn. If you spend more than RRRR, Skyrider Dragon gets an additional +2/+2 until end of turn.
{A sort of 7/5 flying creature for 2RRRRRR which is equal to 8 converted mana. Not that bad mostly when you have to pay the RRRR each turn to get the Super Mega Dragon boost}

Scepter of Might
Artifact
When Scepter of Might comes into play you lose half your life rounded up. Scepter of Might comes into play tapped. Scepter of Might may not be target of spells or abilities that target artifacts.
T: Add one colorless mana to your mana pool.
T: Destroy target tapped artifact.
T: Destroy target non-basic land.
T: Scepter of Might deals 2 damage to target creature or player.
{The drawback is awful but it gives one mighty scepter that kicks permanents like nothing.}

Trained Tiger
2WW
Creature - Tiger
2/2
First Strike.
1: Trained Tiger gets +0/+1 until end of turn. If you spend more than 4, Trained Tiger gets an additional +3/+1 until end of turn.
"All trained animals keep there true nature"

Trained Lion
3WW
Creature - Lion
4/2
First Strike
1: Trained Lion gets +0/+1 until end of turn. If you spend more than 3, Trained Lion gets an additional +3/+0 until end of turn.

Barkovian Dragon Wurm
6RG
Creature - Dragon Wurm
15/4
Flying
Play Barkovian Dragon-Wurm only if you control at least 7 lands. Barkovian Dragon-Wurm gets -1/+1 for every land and artifact you control.

Lurking Zombie
BBB
Creature - Zombie
3/4
Play Lurking Zombie only if you control at least 3 swamps. Lurking Zombie may not be the target of spells or abilities you control.

Cards... Cards... Cards... :)

D

DÛke

[EDIT: Sorry Neuro, you and I posted at the same time, so I didn't see your cards in order to comment them :D] - DÛke

Torrefy is more like a sidekick card. It's so good though.

Cleansing Sweep is very weak. The way you worded it, it means that you CAN'T play it UNLESS there are BOTH an artifact AND an enchantment in play...how often does that happen? "If a land was destroyed this turn, you may gain 4 life." is useful against LD...the card is better if it's like this:
___
Cleansing Sweep (2W)
Instant
Destroy target artifact OR enchantment.
If a land was destroyed this turn, you may choose to gain 4 life.
___

Though I don't understand how a "cleansing sweep" could give you 4 life...how about make that life gaining part MORE associated with the actual card: removing artifacts or enchantments. It's up to you though.

Sacred Borders is good, though maybe too powerful. Wall of Essence costs (1W) also - it's not that powerful though, but since you DO have to pay mana in order to gain the life (as opposed to Wall of Essence), it should have a higher toughness, like 0/5. With creatures like Blastoderm and Morphling, 0/5 just may not be good enough, so I suggest we make the wall 0/6, while raising the casting cost to (2W). It blocks a Blastoderm and a non-flying Morphling AND survive it AND gain some life out of it. Good deal.

Chaotic Lightning is very unique. Though I don't see any reason for the deep Red mana cost. It would be just fine as (1R) - the ability is fragile you know, though at the same time, useful. It's not too powerful. Incinerate deals 3 damage to target creature OR player, and it didn't have ANY drawback, but rather an advantage all for (1R). In fact, if you look at it more clearly, Chaotic Lightning is weaker than Incinerate, not only that, but Incinerate is very balanced. Your card, believe it or not, would even be good at the cost of (R); AND EVEN at the cost of only (R), it would still be worse than Lightning Bolt; however, let's not compare any burn spells to Lightning Bolt...

Crashing Commet...let me get it straight, if I cast this with each player having 5 lands, each player would be dealt 10 damage? Isn't that a bit broken? I think so. It's not a weaker version of Wildfire - it's the Time Spiral of Time Twister: MORE POWERFUL. My only suggestion for this spell, just like all other spells that are weird in nature, is just don't bother. Remember my "hard to read" and the Phallanx creatures? I assure you, they will not be in any set...:)

Exchange of Blows is too powerful also. Imagen having a Skittering Horror and/or a Skittering Skirge in play, while casting this...the opponent is practically doomed. Mass removal spells, of any kind, should not cost less than 4, if so, caution must be taken, and HUGE disadvantage(s) MUST be applied. What Exchange of Blows does is ruin the game...the disadvantage is...well, is it even a disadvantage? Not really...

Did you get my PM...FoR?

C

Cateran Emperor

Sorry for my absence, but sadly one of my close friends was killed in a car crash over the weekend. It's been several long days since then... :(

Magic always cheers me up though, so let me take a crack at these.

Air Superiority
2UU
Flying creatures you control gain +2/+1 and First Strike.
Non-Flying creatures you control get -1/-2 and lose First Strike.
When Air Superiority is put into the graveyard from play, creatures with flying you control get -2/-2 until end of turn.

Ground Superiority
2GG
Non-Flying creatures you control get +3/+0 and Trample.
Flying creatures you control get -3/-0.
When Ground Superiority is put into the graveyard from play, non-flying creatures you control get -0/-3 until end of turn.

Negation
UUB
Instant
Counter target creature spell and remove it from the game. Then remove from the game all copies of that card that player controls.

Absolution
UUW
Counter target enchantment spell and remove it from the game. Then remove from the game all copies of that card that player controls.

Unmake
1BU
Instant
Remove target creature from the game. Reveal the top card of your library. If it is a black or white spell, put it into your hand and target opponent loses life equal to its converted mana cost.

Undo
1WU
Instant
Remove target enchantment from the game. Reveal the top card of your library. If it is a white or blue spell, put it into your hand and gain life equal to its converted mana cost.

Kashnak Demon
3BU
Creature - Demon; 4/3
Flying
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you have at least 2 more cards in hand than target opponent, you may return Kashnak Demon from your graveyard to play.
Demons of the Kashnak Isles serve only those with great strength of will.

Braenir Angel
3WU
Creature - Angel; 3/4
Flying
Whenever Braenir Angel deals combat damage to a player, gain life equal to the combined power of all creatures that player controls.
Angels of the Braenir Coast bestow prosperity on those they favor.

F

FoundationOfRancor

-Battleflag:
Cool, I like the new version.

-Cannibalism:
Did you see my alternate version?

-Natural Selection GB
Enchant Creature
Enchanted creature gets +3/+3 and Trample.
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice a creature. If you dont, sacrifice enchanted creature.

-Savage Mammoth:
Should totally be back to where it was! 7/7, yeah baby!

-Switchblade:
We'll watch it.

-Temptestuous Fires:
With the new "X is the amount of damage dealt by the last played spell this turn.", I think it should cost 1R or RR.

-One Fell Swoop:
Sounds good at 4B.

-Raindrop:
Did you see my alternate version?

Raindrop WW
Gain 4 life, or prevent up to 3 damage to target creature.
You may gain an additional 10 life if your oppenent has more than 20 life.

-Cleansing Sweep:
I like your thinkin Duke, the card should be tied together. (Oh, BTW, the "and" thing was a typo"

Cleansing Sweep WW
Instant
Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
If a land was destroyed this turn, you may choose to gain XX life, where X is equal to the converted casting cost of the destroyed card.

Duke, do you have a name suggestion?

-Sacred Borders:
My newest version *was* at 0/6, but I agree that it should be 2W, or at least WW

-Chaotic Lightning:
I agree that the Random thing kinda sucked, and gave it the pokemon feel. I'll re-submit my new version, slightly tweaked:

Chaotic Lightning 1R
Instant
Chaotic Lightning can only be played if there is one creature in play.
Chaotic Lightning deals 3 damage to target creature or player.

Duke, you relize that Incinerate was kinda overpowered, and that for this card, the "One Creature" can be yours, and you can target your oppenent. I like this version though.

-Crashing Commet:
I still think that the 2 damage is ok, but I see where your coming from. Revised version:

Crashing Commet 3RR
Instant
Destroy all Lands.
Each player is dealt one damage for each land under their own control destroyed in this manner.

-Exchange of Blows:
Duko, think about it. If I cast it in the early game, theres only three land out, and your oppenent gets one back, and at least one card in his graveyard to play. If its later in the game, its bound to be something good. However, it needs rewording:

Exchange of Blows 1BR
Sorcery
Destroy all lands in play.
After Exchange of Blows comes into play, your oppenent may play one non-land card from his graveyard to play without paying the casting cost and one land card from his graveyard to play.

-Air Superiority:
I like it, its cool.

-Ground Superiority:
This is cool, but I say we just cut it. Its way to similar to the Air one.

-Diseased Lands:
I like this card, but it might be too good...I doubt it though. Its just fun. We need a waaaay better name though.

Keeper of Faith:
ok.

Keeper of Hope:
ok.

Keeper of Life:
Hmmm....as long as it doesent have the sivvi search, its cool.

Sheltered Vale:
This card is way to good. I cant find a way to fix it. I suggest cutting it, but we do need at least one multi-color land in this set.

Skyrider Dragon:
Cool, ok.

Scepter of Might:
This card is just....weird. I vote to cut it.

Trained Tiger:
ok. But Call it Trained Tiger.

Trained Lion:
Call it Trainded Tiger, change it to green, and give it trample instead of First strike.

Barkovian Dragon Wurm:
THis is a cool card, I think it should be shortened to either a dragon or a wurm.

Lurking Zombie:
Hmmm....might be a little weak (The cc) but still good!

Negation:
Isnt there a card exaclty like this already in the set? If there is, I say we rename this name.

Absolution:
Ths actually might be weak, I say we make it UW, and make it remove all of the cards except for one.

Unmake:
This is cool, but I would make it 2UB.

Undo:
I would cut it, its way to similar to the other cards.

Kashnak Demon:
Looks good, but I dont see the need for making it gold. I would make it 4B, or 3BB.

Braenir Angel:
Same here, should be white. And even then, its like the angel from stronghold. I say we cut it.

S

Sidar Jabari

I'm really sorry about the car crash Cateran, It's always a hard thing to come to terms with, it's just so ... pointless. It's a terrible loss.

I haven't got much time to comment on all these great cards but I will have a quick look at the keepers.

On the whole, they're great: All usable in thier own right but much stronger together.

Keeper of Faith
3W
Creature - Keeper
3/1
Flying
W: Redirect all damage dealt to Keeper of Faith from a single source to any number of target creatures distributed any way you choose.
Tap: Untap target white creature you control.

Your version was tooo strong. It was kind of like a higher power, flying cho-manno with an extra ability without the legend disadvantage. This balances it, and is an interesting variation on the En-Kor ability.

Keeper of Hope
3W
Creature - Keeper
2/2
Flying
Whenever any white creature you control is the target of a spell or ability you control it gets +1/+1 until ent of turn.
Tap: Shuffle your library.

I think being able to stack your library was probably too strong and too similar to rebels. The new tap ability keeps the spirit of the recursion without the brokeness. The new creature pumping ability combines quite well with the revised Keeper of Faith, since it's redirection targets creatures.

Keeper of Life
3W
Craeture - Keepe
1/3
Flying
For every 1 damage dealt to Keeper of Life, gain 1 life.
Tap: Put the top creature card in your graveyard onto the bottom of your library

Again, this keepers ability combines well with the others. I modified the recursion so that it was less selective. This makes it less like rebels without hurting the spirit of the card.

Please don't multicolourise these cards DUke, we do need some mono colour themes!

D

Duster

Keepers of the Faith is a card from Legends, otherwise, the keepers look good.

A for lands, I have that taken care of, back on the first few pages I suggested an idea, and here's how it turned out...

Lochs of Dread
Land

As ~this~ comes into play, you lose 1 life.
T: Add U to your mana pool.
T: Add B to your mana pool and return ~this~ to your hand.
T: Add W to your mana pool and return ~this~ to your hand.

I also have another "bounceland"...

Athenaeum
Legendary Land

~this~ comes into play tapped.
T: Draw a card and return ~this~ to your hand.

I really like ~Diseased Lands~ fitting in with the whole "bouncelands" concept, but 3 colorless damage is a lot, especially when it's easitly dealt, I think 1 is plenty.

~Diseased Lands~
Land

Whenever ~this~ is returned to its owner's hand it deals 1 damage to it's owner.
Whenever you play a basic land return ~this~ to its owner's hand.
Whenever a creature is tapped, ~this~ deals 1 damage to it. That damage may not be prevented or redirected.

or how about...

~Diseased Lands~
Land

If ~this~ is put in it's owner's hand from play, it does 2 damamge to target creature or player.
Whenever you play a basic land, return ~this~ to it's owner's hand.

D

Duster

Short Fuse RR
Instant

Until end of turn, red sorcery spells may played as though they were instants.

BURN!

S'all,
Dustin

D

Duster

Suicidal Cult W
Creature - Cult

If a Legend comes into play, remove ~this~ from the game and put a +1/+1 counter on target Legend.

1/1

I'll try to group my next few :) Sorry guys.
Dustin