so i want to rule the world...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Teferi, Dec 9, 2000.

1. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

I never said I WOULD take over the world, just that I would attempt. Big difference.
  2. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

I have already made a fool proof plan on how to take over the world, but it is top secret. Just wait about 10 years, you'll see happen. All I need right now is the proper funding, but since I'm 15 no one will take me serious enough to donate to my cause.
  3. Teferi Veteran CPA Member,Capt. Nemo

nodnarb...i have "friends" taht can get u all the money u need.......
  4. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

I'll need approxiamately $210billion.
  5. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

My plan is MUCH cheaper :p
    ALl I need is a team of talented hitmen, LOTS of good plastic surgery and voice alteration, and...
    Oh wait. I have already said too much. I didn't read the Overlord guide carefully enough.
  6. Apollo Bird Boy

I've got a nickel! Will that get me some boring country, like France?
  7. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Find a town with an easily-corruptable government. 5 cents can go a long way! ;)
  8. MrXarvox The Prettiest Man Alive

I have dibs on dimension 45.7712 B, I hear it's nice there this time of year. Green leaves on the trees, nice temperature, and the mega-huge anthrax nematodes have migrated southward to the dimension 45.7711 C.
  9. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

To take over the world... You must first... DESTROY IT!!! HWAA hA hA hA!
  10. Teferi Veteran CPA Member,Capt. Nemo

210 billon? that's gonna put us over the cap..
  11. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

I'm looking for people willing to die in order to dominate the world. Volunteers?

BTW, a nickel will get you 5 seconds of Alex Rodriguez's playing time.
  12. K9Archmage He Might Be Giants

I took over a small, deserted island that doesn't exist! It is really cool, it only cost me a penny, for the tribes that loved shiny objects. They called themselves the "Gerodians". They would do anything for a shiny object. So i sold them a shiny penny for all of there land.

Hoipa
  13. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

[color="336699"]* Hawaiian mage suddenly screams in pain."Must rember not to expose too much of the master's plan."[/color]
    Another slipup like that and you will be made to wear blue lipstick when they make the movie.:D
  14. K9Archmage He Might Be Giants

sagerider, NOW IS YOUR TIME TO DIE!

[me] calls upon his legions of wolves,weasels,sheep, and donkeys, using his Staff of Hoipa. Then they all cast "Magic Missiles" on Sagerider, who dies.[/me]

Hoipa!
  15. Teferi Veteran CPA Member,Capt. Nemo

the disgruntled mutant badgers spring to sagerider's help, and go to battle w/ K9's little furry friends
  16. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Smart move, K9! Taking advantage of Shiny-Special people! :D

Wait, that place sounds familiar...

Ooo! A Shiny Penny!
  17. Apollo Bird Boy

$210 billion? That won't even buy you a right fielder for your baseball team.:)
  18. Zero New Member

Sigh...
  19. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

It won't get you Alex Rodriguez, but it'll get you anybody else.
  20. Teferi Veteran CPA Member,Capt. Nemo

man, baseball contracts are getting out of hand