so i want to rule the world...

F

fuzzy510

I never said I WOULD take over the world, just that I would attempt. Big difference.

N

nodnarb24

I have already made a fool proof plan on how to take over the world, but it is top secret. Just wait about 10 years, you'll see happen. All I need right now is the proper funding, but since I'm 15 no one will take me serious enough to donate to my cause.

T

Teferi

nodnarb...i have "friends" taht can get u all the money u need.......

G

Gerode

My plan is MUCH cheaper :p
ALl I need is a team of talented hitmen, LOTS of good plastic surgery and voice alteration, and...
Oh wait. I have already said too much. I didn't read the Overlord guide carefully enough.

A

Apollo

I've got a nickel! Will that get me some boring country, like France?

G

Gerode

Find a town with an easily-corruptable government. 5 cents can go a long way! ;)

M

MrXarvox

I have dibs on dimension 45.7712 B, I hear it's nice there this time of year. Green leaves on the trees, nice temperature, and the mega-huge anthrax nematodes have migrated southward to the dimension 45.7711 C.

H

Hawaiian mage

To take over the world... You must first... DESTROY IT!!! HWAA hA hA hA!

F

fuzzy510

I'm looking for people willing to die in order to dominate the world. Volunteers?

BTW, a nickel will get you 5 seconds of Alex Rodriguez's playing time.

K

K9Archmage

I took over a small, deserted island that doesn't exist! It is really cool, it only cost me a penny, for the tribes that loved shiny objects. They called themselves the "Gerodians". They would do anything for a shiny object. So i sold them a shiny penny for all of there land.

Hoipa

S

sageridder

[color="336699"]* Hawaiian mage suddenly screams in pain."Must rember not to expose too much of the master's plan."[/color]
Another slipup like that and you will be made to wear blue lipstick when they make the movie.:D

K

K9Archmage

sagerider, NOW IS YOUR TIME TO DIE!

[me] calls upon his legions of wolves,weasels,sheep, and donkeys, using his Staff of Hoipa. Then they all cast "Magic Missiles" on Sagerider, who dies.[/me]

Hoipa!

T

Teferi

the disgruntled mutant badgers spring to sagerider's help, and go to battle w/ K9's little furry friends

G

Gerode

Smart move, K9! Taking advantage of Shiny-Special people! :D

Wait, that place sounds familiar...

Ooo! A Shiny Penny!

A

Apollo

$210 billion? That won't even buy you a right fielder for your baseball team.:)

F

fuzzy510

It won't get you Alex Rodriguez, but it'll get you anybody else.