so i want to rule the world...

K

K9Archmage

as an even faster effect the fuzzy animal detonates and kills teferi

OHMYGOD! I killed Teferi! I'm a bastard!

Hoipa

T

Teferi

as an even faster faster fast effect Teferi once again bolts the animal

K

K9Archmage

*Teferi accidently bolts himself

OHMYGOD! TEFERI KILLED HIMSELF!YOU BASTARD!

Hoipa

K

K9Archmage

*Teferi doesn't know what he's doing and does bolt himself afterall

Hoipa

Z

Zhaneel

[me] sighs again, decides this dimension is probably not worth conquering, and goes and conquers the 27th dimension[/me]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

27th no the 26th has more beach front property conquer them

H

Hawaiian mage

Waoh waoh waoh, wait a second there Zhaneel. The 27th demension is MINE! Go take your conquering else where.

H

Hawaiian mage

Yeah, listen to the soul master. 26 has more... "beach front" property... heh heh heh...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

if you know you don't like the giant carnivourous sand weevils, well to each his own i suppose

K

K9Archmage

I got dibs on the 55th dimension! i hear its a great resort. I could make millions!

Hoipa

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i call the 872nd demention cause well i like jello................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yes, yes i do

H

Hawaiian mage

Did you know that you need at least 11 demensions to survive a black hole? I sure didn't!

The 666th demension surprisingly is quite docile. At least untill you intrude that is... Heh heh heh... I er mean go there! You'll like it! Heh heh heh ...nothing!

J

Jaws10387

How abot the 479th? Anyone been there yet? Jaws sents bolts through the 56th dimesion for no reason:)

G

Gerode

[me]'s Tin Foil Men kill Teferi. [/me]

Pi Dimension is mine! It never ends!
Ooo, I get i Dimension too!!!

F

fuzzy510

I feel that I must post at least once in every thread with the word "fuzzy." Here I am.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

thats called spam, fuzzy, and if the founders don't like it they can ban you :)

F

fuzzy510

There was another reason I posted here. If you dig up the old thread "NPE!! NPE!!" you'll see that I really do want to take over the world. Unlike some other people, just joking about it...