so i want to rule the world...

M

Multani

I don't think so...

[me]checks missile trajectory and signal.[/me]
Yep. It definately blew you up.
Maybe Apollo just accidentally flew into it's path.

N

nodnarb24

My psychic beams are clouding your vision. I'm not even in the same time or the same universe as you yet I am in the same time and universe as you. I'm everywhere yet I am nowhere. [in godlike tone]I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA![/in godlike tone]

M

MrXarvox

I believe I am your equal, nodnarb.
for I am the little black dot, who is everything and nothing, at the same time.

me -----> .

N

nodnarb24

MrXarvox (Before)----> .
MrXarvox (after I use the delete key)---->

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

oh my god you killed him...............................................................................................................damn i forgot to pick up milk

A

Apollo

Ah, Nodnarb, you seem to be confused. First of all, Multani's beam didn't kill me, as I am a phoenix.

Second, birds aren't very smart. We don't have sentient thought. There aren't enough brains in my head for you to control!

But, you know what birds of prey like to eat?

[me]swoops down and catches a rat in his beak. He ignores the rat's pathetic squeals as devours it, savoring every delicate morsel.[/me]

G

Gerode

My Helmet of Shinyness deflects all psychic beams.
Not like anyone would want to control my mind anyway...

[me]'s army of Tin Foil Men spray weed-killer on Multani. [/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

Hmm, you're using the same hand book I am Teferi! Not to worry though, I'm already several steps ahead of you (evil):D

K

K9Archmage

You can't control me, because i am already being controlled by the hamster that lives inside my head.

Hoipa

N

nodnarb24

Hey apollo I just made you swoop down and ate K9's Hamster. Hey K9 you free(temporarily).

[me]activates the beams to control K9.[/me]

Gerode: Of course i would control you with my beams. I already control all of the shiny objects in the universe any ways.

K

K9Archmage

wait a minute, how could apollo swoop down and get the hamster when it is inside my head?!AAAAHHHHH!THat bird has my head!

Hoipa

T

Teferi

[me]walks in, dressed in protective gear, and calmly watches the madness[/me]

we should start a fast food cahin that sevres weasel, rat, badger,and hamster burgers instead of beef.....mmmm....Rodent burgers....mmmmm

[me] goes and deep frys one of nodnarb24's rats[/me]

who wants a rat burger?!

K

K9Archmage

[me]Kills himself and is reincarnated as zadok. Then he kills teferi with the power of the CPA, for no apparent reason.[/me]

Hoipa

N

nodnarb24

[me]force feeds the rat burger to Teferi and he becomes infected with the plague.[/me]

T

Teferi

how i've been awake for 20 mins and i've already been killed more time than i can count...

WHY GOD WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!

[me] is smited down by god[/me]

N

nodnarb24

For legality purposes, I didn't kill teferi, it was the plague. So it should be:
"OH MY GOD!!! THE PLAGUE KILLED TEFERI!!! YOU BASTARD!!!"

K

K9Archmage

[me] eats one of the rat burgers and dies. Then he is reincarnated as a fuzzy little animal and rips apart teferi[/me]

OHMYGOD! I killed teferi! I'm a bastard!

Hoipa

T

Teferi

as a fast effect Teferi bolts the small furry animal before it can rip him to shreds

J

Jaws10387

[me] inflates a large rat burger to the size of a hot air ballon. "What does this button do?" Ratburger explodes and releases the plague everywhere. [/me]

Now I will control the world!