Sliver Card set

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

Those look good darkhorse! I dont know bout the golem though...bit be a little *too* powerful.

Deeper Riddle 2U
Instant
Target creture gains "This creture cannot attack if you control more than one creture, this creture cannot block if you control more than one creture"
Draw a card.
I am never quite what I appear to be. Straight-forward I seem, but it's only skin deep, for mystery most often lies beneath my simple speech. Sharpen your wits, open your eyes, look beyond my exteriors, read me backwards, forwards, upside down. Think critically and answer the question...what am I?

D

Dark Horse

Via Paradox
2UU
Enchantment
Rare
During your upkeep, your opponent must pay UU or Paradox forces you to lose 2 life. All creatures your opponent controls gain flying. All creatures you control lose flying. All damage dealt to you is dealt to your opponent instead. All damage dealt to your creatures is dealt to your opponent. For each 1 damage dealt to your opponent they gain 2 life. All damage deal to your opponents creatures is dealt to you.

As long as im here Im nowhere. As long as I live I will die.
As long as theres love I will hate. My existence cocooned in a lie. Indifference will prosper by ambition.

Its broken, but of very esoteric use./ It essentially makes you AND your opponent unable to die via damage.

It really doesent fit into a set, but its a card ive always wanted to use.

D

dw51688

Ertai's pet sliver
1U
Sacrifice Ertai's pet sliver to counter target spell.
"I trained my sliver to do anything I could do" Ertai, Wizard Adept.

Kind of gay but they could have a whole line of sliver's as pets for all the spellshaper legends and stuff with similar abilities.

F

Firestorm

Sliver Splicer
2G
0/3
Creature-Sliver Wall

Sacrafice a Sliver to put a 0/2 wall creature into play that counts as a sliver wall.

Queens Lair
Land(RARE of course)
When Queen's Lair comes into play, Tap two untapped lands and one untapped Sliver you control or sacrifice Queen's Lair.
T:Add one mana of any color to your mana pool, this mana may only be spent to cast creatures that are Slivers.
1: Discard a card from your hand to put a 1/1 Sliver token into play.
0,Tap all Slivers you control: Slivers cannot be the target of spells or abitlities until end of turn.

Good of the Queen
BWW

Sacrafice a Sliver you control and tap all other slivers you control. Then target Sliver Queen gains protection from the color of your choice and gets, "Sacrafice a Sliver: Regenerate this Creature."

[Edited by Firestorm on August 31st, 2000 at 07:55 PM]

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Good set, but maybe someone should give the Slivers toughnesses.. Also, the Artifice ability is kind of unbalancing if you make it colorless.

Planar Mutation
Enchantment
UU
Creatures get +3/+2.
During each player's upkeep, that player puts a -1/-1 counter on each creature he/she controls.

Spore Sliver
Creature- Sliver
1GG
All Slivers have "During your upkeep, put a spore counter on this creature. Remove three spore counters from this creature: Put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token into play."
0/1

F

FoundationOfRancor

Luna Merchant 3UU
Creture-faire
2/2
Flying
Opppent gains control of a careture you own: Draw 2 cards.

Oppent gains control of target artifact: Gets +3+3 untill end of turn.

Luna Peddler 2RR
Creture-dwarve
3/1
Oppent gains control of a land you control: Add two mana of any color to your mana pool.
Oppent gains control of an enchantment you control: Gets +2+2 and trample untill end of turn.

FreeLance Knight 2BB
Creature - Mercenary Knight
0/4
Choose a card from your hand and put it aside. Target opponent may play this card as though it were in his or her hand. If he or she does not play the card, remove it from the game. : Put a +2/+0 counter on ~foo~. Use this only during your opponents main phase.

Mutiny 2GG
Sorcery
Target player is dealt damage equal to the added power of all cretures he controls.

Constant Betrayal 3U
Enchant Creature
Enchanted creature gains "3: Gain control of this creature. Any player may play this ability."

Stand Still 2WW
Enchantment
When this card comes into play, destory all your cretures.
Cretrues cannot be played.
Discard your hand: destory stand still. Any player may play this abiltie.

Haggard Walker 1BB
Creture-zombie
3/2
Whenever this creture deals damage to a player, each player must discard a card at random from his or her hand.

Dusk BBB
Enchantment
When dusk comes into play, discard your hand.
Skip your draw phase.
Whenever a creture you control deals damage each player must randonly discard a card.

Cup of youth 3
Artifact
Skip your upkeep phase
Fading: 1
Pay 3 life: put a fading counter on Cup of youth
"Young people..." magneto muttered as he knocked the girl into a deep sleep

[Edited by FoundationOfRancor on September 5th, 2000 at 10:25 PM]

F

FoundationOfRancor

Madness of Minds 3U
enchantment
All cretues cannot attack or block.
Each player may play 2 to ignore this abiltie untill end of turn
Kicker 2U: Instead of paying 2, players must play 4.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Jaws, the enforcer 3UU
Creature-CPA legend
4/1
First strike
Tap all lands you control: Put a 3/1 shark token into play with first strike. You may use this abiltie only during your upkeep.
Artifice: 4RR

Jaws, you like?

Arc Cleric 2W
Creature-cleric
2/2
Protection from red and black
Discard a card from your hand: Destroy Arc cleric. Any player may play this abiltie
When this card goes to your graveyard, return it to your hand.

F

Firestorm

Salvation Army
Land
Comes into play tapped.
You may choose not to untap Salvation Army during your Untap Phase.
1, T: Target player gains control of target permanent you control.
5, T: Untap target artifact opponent controls. Gain control of it until Salvation Army becomes untapped.
"Need knows no season, exept hurricane season."

Evil Flying Monkey
2RR
Creature- Ape
2/1
Flying, First Strike
Sacrafice evil flying monkey to deal 3 damage to target Fairie,(sp?), Spellshaper, or Witch in play.
"Ding, Dong the Witch is dead!"

Farie Behemoth
4UUU
Creature- Fairie
3/4
Flying, All Fairies in play gain +1/+1 and, "T: This creature deals 1 damage to target creature or player"
"You don't think its big? Well neither do I, but it is certainly a change..."

Cateran Sweat Shop Overseer
7BB
6/5
Instead of paying Cateran Sweat Shop Overseer's casting cost, you may dicard your hand and destroy three target lands you control and sacrafice 3 creatures you control. Cateran Sweat Shop Overseer cannot be blocked by white or black creatures, and when it is blocked by any other creature, Cateran Sweat Shop Overseer's power is reduced to 0 and gain control of any creatures that blocked it this turn.
"What? You're arresting me? You could make a lot of money if you didn't..."

Taco Bell Dog
Artfact Creature- Chuaua Chimera
2/2
Sacrafice Taco Bell Dog: Tap creaures in play. They all get -1/+1 until the beginning of your next turn.
"Nosotros quieremos Taco Bell!"

Shrieking Phyrexian
1B
1/1
When Shrieking Sarpazzen comes into play, untap all other creatures. You can play this card whenever you can play an instant. They don't untap during their controller's next untap step.
"I really wish i could get some sleep."

[Edited by Firestorm on September 6th, 2000 at 10:27 PM]

F

FoundationOfRancor

18)
Contricting Wand 3
Artifact
Creatures may be played as instants.
T: Counter target creature spell cast during your turn.
The gunslingers moved silently through the night, never stopping untill their leader gave the word

19)
Molding Guard 5
Creature-Golem
0/1
During your upkeep put either a +1/+0 or +0/+1 counter on Molding Guard.
3: Add a +0/+1 or +1/+0 counter to Molding Guard. Use this ability only once each turn. Play this ability as a sorcery.
It changes for everyone

20)
MindFire Amulet 4
Artifact
Return a creature to owners hand: All artifice spells cost 2 less to play until end of turn.
Whenever a creature comes into play by means of artifice, this card deals damage equal to that creatures casting cost to target player .

21)
Cup of youth 3
Artifact
Fading: 1
Skip your upkeep step
Instead of removing the fading counters from this card during your upkeep, remove them during your draw step
Pay 3 life: put a fading counter on Cup of youth
"Young people..." magneto muttered as he knocked the girl into a deep sleep

22)
Hidden Library X
Artifact
Fading: X
2T: Each player draws X cards.
Deep within the mucks of Luna, the Library breathed

23)
Compensator 3
Artifact
Destory target land: your oppenent gains control of a land of his choice
Artifice: 1G

[Edited by FoundationOfRancor on September 13th, 2000 at 02:09 PM]

O

Ogg

OGG LIKE SLIVERS! OGG ALSO HOPES YOU FIND WAY TO GET SET PUBLISHED. OGG WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT. WITH ALL THE INPUT, OGG THINK YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO IT! THEN COOL SLIVER SET WOULD GET TO PROVE IT IS MORE BROKEN THAN INVASION!

Anyway, I really like slivers, as I said, and hope the set gets published. I don't have any ideas, but good luck!

D

dw51688

Now I see Ed's point, I used to think an occasional few capital letter's were all right, but now it is getting annoying. I still like you Ogg. I don't mind. Friends?

F

FoundationOfRancor

1)
Falling Sky 2RR
Instant
Destory target land
Artifice: 5 (You may pay 5 instead of this spells normal casting cost to put it into play)

2)
Hive Devotion 1RR
Enchantment
When this card comes into play, choose a creture type.
1rr, sacrifice a a creture of the chosen type: Destroy target land

3)
Lightining Sliver 2RR
6/1
Haste
All slivers cannot block
Fading: 0

4)
Sewer Lurker 5R
Creature- monster
*/*
Sewer Lurker has power and toughness equal to the number of lands in all players graveyards.

5)
Renewal 3RR
Sorcery
Bury all creatures target player controls. For each creature buried place 2 1/1 orc token in to play on their side.
Artifice: 6

6)
DeEvolve RR
Creature enchantment
When Devolve comes into play, draw a card.
Target creature counts as a creature-scum instead of its normal type.

7)
Body Flow RR
Sorcery
Discard a creature from your hand: Body Flow deals 3 damage to target creature of player. That creature cannot regenerate.

8)
Territorial Consciousness
3RR
Enchant World
When this card comes into play, draw a card.
Slivers only share the abilities of slivers controlled by the player with the greatest number of lands in play.

9)
Explosive Sliver 3R
Creature-Sliver
1/2
All slivers gain: "Sacrifice this sliver and draw a card: This sliver deals damage to all creatures and players equal to its power"

10)
Caervins FireRain RR
Sorcery
Destory target non-basic land

11)
Powder Dealer 3R
Creature-Shapshifter
When this card comes into play, choose its creature type.
When this creature leaves play, it deals 4 damage to each creature of its creature type.
1/2

12)
Natural Selection
2R
Instant
Destroy a creature with power 2 or less. in play. This effect is not targeted.
Kicker: 2 (You may destroy any creature regardless of power)
Artifice: 4

13)
Unlikely Alliance
3R
Sorcery
You control all of target opponent's creatures until end of turn. Until end of turn you may not attack that opponent.

14)
Tactical Sliver 2R
Creature-Sliver
All Slivers have flanking.
2/2

15)
Flowstone Mindbearer
2R
Creature- Monk
1/2
All creatures gain "(1): +1/-1 until the end of turn."

16)
Laccolith Sliver
2RR
Creature- Sliver
2/2
All Slivers gain "Whenever this creature becomes blocked, you may have it deal damage equal to its power to target creature. If you do, this creature deals no combat damage this turn."

17)
Mindless Drone 4R
Creature-shapeshifter
When mindless drone comes into play, choose a creature type
Mindless Drone gets +1+1 for each creature of the choosen type in play

18)
Volatile Sliver
Creature-Sliver
2RR
If there are ever six or more slivers in play, destroy all slivers. They can't be regenerated. Each sliver each player controls that is destroyed in this way deals 2 damage to its controller.
0/1

19)
Raid RRR
Sorcery
Destory target land.
Artifice: 2GG or 2BB
If you paid the green artifice cost: draw a card
If you paid the black artifice cost: your oppent discards a card

20)
Totalarian Goblin 1RR
Creture-sliver
1/2
When this card coms into play, sacrifice a creature
Artifice: Sacrifice a land
1; This card deals 1 damage to all creatures and players. Each player must sacrifice a land.

21)
Brooding Truim 2R
Creature-mercenary gunslinger
2/2
First Strike
Kicker: 1RR
If you paid kicker, gets +1+2 and gains, haste and "Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a oppenent, that player has to sacrifice an artifact"

22)
Thrashing Drifter 2RR
5/5
Creature-Drifter
Thrashing Drifter cannot be blocked except by red cretures.
Whenever thrashing drifter deals damage to an oppenet, you must discard a card at random, if you cannot, sacrifice this card and skip your draw phase for the next turn.

23)
Sporting R
enchantment
Fading: 2
When sporting comes into play remove a creture you control and a creture your oppents controls from the game
When this card leaves play, return those cretures into play with two +1+1 coutners and first strike

24)
Call of the Minotaur 2RR
enchantment
Sacrifice a creature: all creatures you control get +x/+0 where x is that creatures power. Use this ability only once each turn.

25)
Parralax Blood 2RR
Enchatnment
When this card enters and leaves play, draw a card
Fading: 5
Remove a fading counter: target player loses 1 life
When this card leaves play, that player gains all life back that was lost this way

{Question: Should this be 2R and drop the cantrip?}

26)
Aether lightning 2R
instant
YOC: you opponent sacrifices a creature, or aether lightning deals 3 damage to target creature or player.

27)
Almindhra Vengence 4R
sorcery
You oppenat chooses one: deals 4 damage to each creature or player, or each player destroys 4 lands.

28)
Throbbing Pain RR
enchantment
Sacrifice: Deals one damage to target creture or player, that creture cannot regenerate.
When this card goes to your graveyard from play, return it to your hand.

29)
Stroke
R
Enchantment
Whenever a creature deals damage that sends another creature to a graveyard, put a buildup counter on it.
Whenever a creature has three buildup counters on it, sacrifice it and its controller must sacrifice a land.

30)

Tyrithan Upstarts
4RR
Summon Anarchist
3/2
When this creature come into play your opponent chooses: This card deals damage equal to the number of creatures that player controls, or you search your opponents library for a card, that player is dealt damage equal to thatr cards casting cost. You put that card in his hand and shuffle his library.

31)
Tyrithan Townsfolk
R
Summon Townsfolk
0/1
T; Add R to your pool
T: Discard a card at random from your hand: Add RRR to your mana pool

32)
Drunken Mage 2R
Creature-Wizard
1/2
2r, t: Destory target random creature in play. This effect is not targeted.

33)
Rebellion
Enchantment
2RR
During your upkeep sacrifice a creature or destroy Rebellion
At the beginning of your turn you may pay RRR to put a revolt counter on Rebellion. All creatures you control get +X/+X, where x is equal to the number of revolt counters on rebellion.

34)
Orc Ranks RR
Creture-orc
3/2
During your upkeep, take 2 damage.

35)
Orc Mercenary 2RR
Creture-orc
5/5
Haste.
Skip your draw phase.
"When tempers flare, reason tends to run for cover..."
-Lady Whimsical

36)

Heart Attack RR
Sorcery
Target creature gets a -1-1 counter.
Any creature that is targeted by heart Attack a second time is destoryed.
When this card goes to graveyard from play, return it to your hand.

37)
Spiked Dragon 4RR
Creture-dragon
0/0
Flying
Comes into play with 4 +1+1 counters.
4, remove a counter: draw a card.

38)
Luna Peddler 2RR
Creture-dwarve
3/1
Opponent gains control of a land you control: Add two mana of any color to your mana pool.
Opponent gains control of an enchantment you control: Gets +2+2 and trample untill end of turn.

39)
Winged Ape
2RR
Creature- Evil flying monkey
2/1
Flying, First Strike
Sacrifice Winged Ape: Deals 3 damage to target Fairie, Spellshaper, or Witch in play.
"Ding, Dong the Witch is dead!"

40)

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hidden Library X
Artifact
Fading: X
At the beginning of each players discard phase, that player draws X cards.

Compensator 3
Artifact
Destory target land: your oppenent gains control of a land of his choice
Artifice: 1G

Cleansing Judgment W
Sorcery
All creatures lose with protection lose it untill end of turn
Kicker 2: All lands you control gain protection from red untill end of turn

Totalarian Enlightenment 2U
Sorcery
Sacrifice all your lands: draw X cards, where X is the number of lands you sacrificed in this way

D

dw51688

Dang, how you so good at this For? I can't even think of ones half as good and creative as yours.

F

FoundationOfRancor

1)
Traitours Sliver 2BB
Creture-sliver
1/2
All slivers cannot attack or block
Artifice: 3UU or 3RR

2)
Spawning mass 3B
Enchantment
Upkeep: BB
During each players upkeep, he/she may put a sliver token into play

3)
Dark Sliver BBB
0/1
Sacrifice two slivers: put a creture from your graveyard into play.

4)
Sliver Assasin 2BB
creature-sliver
2/1
Shadow
2: Target sliver gains shadow. Any player may play this
Artifice: 5

5)
Vampiric Sliver BBB
Sliver legend
5/5
During your upkeep, remove a sliver you control from the game or sacrifice.
When this creature leaves play, sacrifice all permanents you control and discard your hand.

6)
Toxic Mutation
Creature-Abomination
2BB
2/3
All creatures gain "At the beginning of this creature's controller's upkeep, this creature deals 2 damage to its controller."

7)
Sliver Elite 3B
Creature-Hunter
2/2
All slivers get +1+1
All non-slivers get +2+2

8)
Tyrannical Consciousness
3BB
Enchant World
When this card comes into play, draw a card
Each sliver shares its abilities only with those slivers whose total base power and toughness is greater than its own.

9)
Harvest Plague 4BB
Enchantment
During your upkeep put a disease counter on Harvest Plague
During each players upkeep he/she sacrifices a creature for each counter of sliver plague
When this card leaves play, put all permenent cards in all graveyards into play under their owners control

10)
Sadistic Soldier 2B
Creature-vampire
Whenever a creature leaves play, put a +1+1 counter on all creatures
2/1

11)
Minotaur of the Pit 3BB
Creature-Minatour
Flying, First strike
R:+1/+0 until end of turn
2/2
"You fell from the mountain, there is no returning"

12)

Struggiling death 1BB
Instant
Destroy two target cretures that share the same creaure type. They cant regenerate
You lose 2 life.
Kicker: 2 (you gain two life)

13)

Sealed Tomb 2B
Enchantment
During you upkeep, put two 2/2 black thrull token into play.
At the end of your turn, sacrifice a non-token creature or sacrifice this card and lose 5 life.

14)
Vampire's Blood 3BB
enchantment
T: Destroy target creature an opponent controls. You opponent then chooses a creature you control and destroys it. Vampires cannot be destroyed in this way.
3B: put a 1/1 black vampire token into play that has flying.

15)
Redirected Slaughter 2BB
Instant
Your your Oppenent chooses one:
Destory target creature, it cannot regenerate.
Or
Look through your library and put four cards into your graveyard. Shuffle your library afterwards.

16)
Consumers 2B
Creature-Eaters of the dead
2/1
1B: Remove two cards from target player graveyard from the game.

17)
Dead Rising 2BB
Sorcery
You may pick a creture card in any graveyard and put it into play under your control
Your oppenet may choose two creature from any graveyard and put them into play under their control

18)
Bomb of Disease
Sorcery
Your Oppenent chooses: Put all creatures from all graveyards into play under their owners control, or, destory all creatures

19)
Evil summoning B
Instant
Your Oppenet chooses: You add BBB to your mana pool, or, you gain 3 life and your Oppenent loses 3 life

F

FoundationOfRancor

20)
Putrefied Agent 3BB
Creature-Oppurtunist
5/5
When this creature comes into play, your Oppenent gains control of it.
During your upkeep, destory all non land permenants you control except for this creature.

21)
Infiltrating Spy 2B
Creature-assasin
2/2
Flying
when Infiltrating spy comes into play, take control of target spy controlled by target opponent. That opponent gains control of Infiltrating spy and another a land you control.

22)
Bounty Call 3BB
Enchantment
4, tap a mercenary you control: Look through your library for a creature card with cc of 4 or less. Put that card into play and shuffle your library.

23)
Promotion 2BB
Enchantment
3, tap a mercenary you control: Look through your library for a creature card with cc of 3 or less. Put that card into play and shuffle your library.

24)
Decaying Patient 2B
Creature-monster
0/1
When this card comes into play, all permenets without fading gain "Fading: 2"

25)
Nether Bargain BBB
Enchantment
Sacrifice a creature you control: Add BB to your mana pool

26)
Netherboon 2B
Sorcery
Your oppenent chooses: Target creatre gains either Venom, a +3+2 counter, fear, or "Whenever this creature deals damage, your oppenent loses that amount of life"

27)
The Raven 2B
Creature-Illusion
1/2
Flying
T: target creture gets "Cumalitive Upkeep: This creature gets a -1-1 counter. Put a mark counter on it"
The Raven may not untap as normal if a card with a merk counter on it is in play.

28)
Fetish Vampire 2B
Creature-Vampire
2/1
At the beggining of your upkeep, remove a counter from a permenent you control. If you cannot, sacrifice this creature.

29)
DarkSky Vampire 3BB
Creature-Vampire
4/4
T; Destroy target creature with flying

30)
FreeLance Knight 2BB
Creature - Mercenary Knight
0/4
Fear
Choose a card from your hand and put it aside. Target opponent may play this card as though it were in his or her hand. If he or she does not play the card, remove it from the game. : Put a +2/+0 counter on Freelance Knight. Use this only during your opponents main phase.

31)
Haggard Walker 1BB
Creature-Zombie
3/2
Whenever this creature deals damage to a player, each player must discard a card at random from his or her hand.

32)
Dusk 2B
Enchantment
When dusk comes into play, discard your hand.
Skip your draw phase.
Whenever a creature you control deals damage each player must randonly discard a card.

33)
Shrieking Phyrexian 1B
Creature-mercenary
Fear
When this card comes into play, untap all creatures.
2/1

34)
Azazel 3BB
Enchantment
When this card comes into play, put an azazel counter on target creature you control.
You gain control of all creatures with azazel counters on them.
Whenever a creature with an azazel counter is dealt damage from a creature, remove the azazel counter from that creature and put it on the one that dealt damage.
"I thought I had him...and he thought he had me"
-Azazel, Fallen

[Edited by FoundationOfRancor on September 13th, 2000 at 02:24 PM]

F

FoundationOfRancor

Azazel 3BB
Enchantment
When this card comes into play, put an azazel counter on target creature you control.
You gain control of all creatures with azazel counters on them.
Whenever a creature with an azazel counter is dealt damage from a creature, remove the azazel counter from that creature and put it on the one that dealt damage.
"I thought I had him...and he thought he had me"
-Azazel, Fallen

F

FoundationOfRancor

1)
Rhystic Sliver 1UU
Creature-sliver
1/1
All slivers gain "1: untill eot, unless any play pays 1, this sliver gains +1+1."

2)
Hive Mind 1UU
Enchant Creature
When Hive Mind comes into play, choose a creature type. Enchanted Creature counts as the choosen creature type as well as its original type.

3)
Desperate Grasp UU
Instant
Discard a card: counter target spell

4)
Ethereal Watcher 3UU
Creature-Homarids
1/3
T: Put a Ethereal counter on target creature unless your Oppenent pays 2
Any creature with a Ethereal counter on it gains "During the controller of this creatures upkeep, that controller must pay the casting cost of this creature or sacrifice it"

5)
Everchanging Rain 4UU
Sorcery
Put 4 Homarid tokens in play. Treat these as 2/2 creatures with haste. Destroy them at the beginning of your next upkeep.

6)
Arcane Consciousness
3UU
Enchant World
When this card comes into play, draw a card
Each sliver shares its abilities only with those slivers whose converted mana cost is less than its own.

7)
Advantge of the enemy 3UU
Enchantment
Sacrifice a creature: Draw cards equal to the number of creatures in your graveyard.

8)
Aqautic Watcher 2UU
Creature- Djinn
2/3
Flying
T; Look at target Oppenent's hand

9)Elder Bodygaurd 1UU
Creature- Merfolk
Sacrifice Elder Bodygaurd: Remove target creature from the game, return it to play at end of turn.
2/1

10)
Nexus Juggernaut 3U
Creature-Golem
When this card comes into play, choose a creature type.
All creatures of the choosen type cost 1 less to play.
2/1

11)
Denial of Sound UUU
Instant
Counter target spell
Artifice: 5

12)
Shattering Touch 2U
Instant
Look at target players hand you may choose 2 cards. Those cards lose artifice. When played in response to an opponent using an artifice cost you may target the spell being cast

13)
Djinn Call 1UU
Sorcery
Sacrifice a Island: all merfolk get +2+2 and trample untill end of turn
Sacrifice a Swamp: Put two -2-0 counters on any number of creatures in play
Sacrifice a Plains: Target creature gains protection from red and black untill end of turn

14)
Verv Battle Call 2U
Sorcery
Sacrifice two Mountain: deals 3 damage to all creatures and players. Creatures cannot regenerate.
Sacrifice a forest: Gain control of target Oppenets land
Buyback: Sacrifice a non basic land

15)
Radiating Licid 1UU
1/1
Creature-licid
This card cannot be countered
When this card comes into play, choose a color
1: This card becomes a creature enchantment that reads "Whenever a spell of the choosen type is played, this creature gets a +1+1 counter unless target Oppenent pays 1"

16)
Time ripple 4UU
Sorcery
Your Oppenent chooses: You take an extra turn after this one, or you skip your next turn and draw an additional 7 cards during you next draw phase.

17)
Stumble 2UU
Instant
Your Oppenent chooses: Counter target spell, or draw 2 cards and untap 2 lands.

18)
Knight of the Wild 1uu
Creature-Knight
1/1
When this card comes into play, name a creture type.
Whenever a creature is played of the choosen type, draw a card.

19)
Truim Mage 3U
Summon Mage
1/1
All artifice costs 1 less to play.
1: Target card in your hand gets "Artifice: X+3, where X is that cards casting cost."

20)
Cloak of the Artificer U
Enchant Creature
When this card comes into play, your oppenent draws a card
Target creature can only be blocked by artifact cards.

21)
Merchant Caravan 2U
0/3
Summon Townsfolk
Put a -0/-2 token on target creature you control: Add 1 mana of any color to your mana pool.

22)
Verv Scholar
2UU
Creature-Wizard
2/2
You may play Verv Scholar any time you could play an instant. When Verv Scholar comes into play draw 2 cards. Chose 1 and put it on the bottom of your library.
"We weed through the myths to find the truth behind the abominations"

23)
Verv Hoodlum 2U
Creature-Wizard
1/2
You may play Ver Hoodlum any time you could play an instant. When Verv Hoodlum comes into play counter target spell unless its caster plays 2.
"Stupid kid almost broke my concentration..."
-Fer, Verv Task Mage

24)
Verv Tax Collector 2UU
Creature-Wizard
3/2
First Strike
You may play Verv Tax Collector any time you could play an instant. When Verv Tax Collector comes into play, return target creature to it's owner's hand.
"He's two hours late-kill him when he gets here"
-Gartyar, Verv Tax Collector

25)
Verv Battle Armor 3U
Enchantment
You may play Verv Battle Armor any timt you could play an instant. When Verv Battle Armor comes into play select a creature. That creature gets +2/+2 as long as armor is in play.
"The Verv aren't known for their strength in battle, but their armor is."

26)
Fleeing sprite 1UU
Creature-sprite
2/2
Flying
UU: Return Fleeing Sprite to your hand.

27)
Musing Sprite 1U
Creature-sprite
1/1
Flying
When this card leaves play, draw a card.

28)
Skimmer Faeiries 1U
Creture-faeirie
1/1
Flying
Whenever a spell or ability targets this card, the controller must pay 1 or the ability/spell is countered

29)
Deeper Riddle 2U
Instant
Target creature gains "This creature cannot attack if you control more than one creature, this creature cannot block if you control more than one creature"
Draw a card.
I am never quite what I appear to be. Straight-forward I seem, but it's only skin deep, for mystery most often lies beneath my simple speech. Sharpen your wits, open your eyes, look beyond my exteriors, read me backwards, forwards, upside down. Think critically and answer the question...what am I?

30)
Planar Mutation
Enchantment
UU
When this card comes into play, discard a card or sacrifice this card
Creatures get +3/+2.
During each player's upkeep, that player puts a -1/-1 counter on each creature he/she controls.

31)
Luna Merchant 3UU
Creature-faeirie
2/2
Flying
Target oppenent gains control of a creature you control: Draw two cards.
Target oppenent gains control of a artifact you control: +3/-1 and trample untill end of turn.
No one ever leaves luna with exactly what they came in with

32)
Constant Betrayal 3U
Enchant Creature
Enchanted creature gains "3: Gain control of this creature. Any player may play this ability."
"I would never trust a traitor...even one I created"
-The baron of the Harkonnen house

33)
Madness of Minds 3U
enchantment
All creatues cannot attack or block.
Each player may play 2 to ignore this ability untill end of turn
Kicker 2U: Instead of paying 2, players must play 4.

34)
Jaws, the Enforcer 3UU
Creature-CPA legend
4/1
First strike
Tap all lands you control: Put a 3/1 shark token into play with first strike. You may use this abiltie only during your upkeep.
Artifice: 4RR

35)
Totalarian Enlightenment 2U
Sorcery
Sacrifice all your lands: draw X cards, where X is the number of lands you sacrificed in this way

[Edited by FoundationOfRancor on September 13th, 2000 at 06:57 PM]