Silemitas: The Search of Lost Time(?)

P

Prince RXI

when Jaksen tries to hand the book off, it seems to repel Morthil's hand...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"What, he has BO?" Jaksen then plays a seeming game, tossing the book straight up and drawing in the dust, then catching the book.... rinse repeat........

P

Prince RXI

A small laugh seems to come from the book after a few tosses...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"How delightful! We simply must keep this thing. So is Jaksen the only one who can hold it now or is it just something to do with Morthil? Here, try to hand it to me..."

M

Modus Pwnens

"Can someone just open that book? That guy mentioned secrets.. I don't like secrets unless I'm in on them."

T

train

"I'll take a gander at these scroll cases..."

Moves over to check them...

P

Prince RXI

The book seems to repel anyone who reaches for it besides Jaksen...

Sy'Kl's searching of the scroll cases yields 3 scrolls that are the source of the magical glow... though only one of them does he understand what it means... (Divine magic scroll of Bless... a level 1 scroll) the other two seem to dim before his eyes as he doesn't understand the language they are written in....

M

Modus Pwnens

"Fine, forget about the book. Are we done here? I'm getting impatient, there's still a lot left to check out"

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"Ahem, there's still this stone I've been talking about. I'd try to investigate it myself, but it would probably blow up in my face or something..."

M

Modus Pwnens

"I checked it out and couldn't find anything.. Doesn't seem to be a trap."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Alright, what does this thing say...." Jaksen tries to open the book, while sitting at the dust that used to be the feet of the skeleton

T

train

"Anyone else want to see if they can tell what these other two scrolls are?"

(Will gesture the scrolls towards others in the room...)

M

Modus Pwnens

"Ugh, enough of this. I'm going back to see if the ceiling-trap we found is any different from this side."

Morthil walks out of the room and goes to check on the trap, examining it at this side.