Silemitas: The Search of Lost Time(?)

P

Prince RXI

((I'll make a point of having his annomaly stick out more, since he does still have that tail even when he's not transformed XD))

T

train

Sy'Kl
"Even when the goblin missed - he still hit... luck was doing everything it could for him, but luck wasn't enough..."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Modus Pwnens;292083 said:
"Wanna trade? I'm sort of attached to my trusty old daggers.."
Here you can have yours back and keep the other one..........
Jaksen picks up a mace and hits the floor with it.... hmmmmmmmmmm

M

Modus Pwnens

Morthil accepts his dagger from Jaksen and puts them all away.

"Shall we continue gentlemen?"

P

Prince RXI

The drawing that was on the floor is still there, only it seems much more faint than before. When jaksen hits the floor with one of the chain-maces, there is still no mark or scrap made (Chain-maces are Flails in case you didn't know XD)

Sceorio coughs lightly, picks up his book, and looks around.

"There seems to be another pathway out of here, leading to the south." (The rooms seems sort of U shaped as it were) "If we're all agreed that we'd best move on, then that seems to be our path."

Attachments

M

Modus Pwnens

"All right, I'll lead the way."

Morthil walks up, keeping an eye out for other traps and looks in the other passageway

P

Prince RXI

The passageway seems clear... but after a moment you notice a single stone roughly one 10th of an inch higher than the others. A rather ornate looking trap, but one that relies on a target actually hitting such a small stone.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"As much as I'd like to trigger this on purpose to see what would happen, I'm not going to do that. Oh wait, what if this is one of those things where the real trigger to the trap is carefully hidden and this is only the fake trigger designed to lull us into a false sense of security about the situation..."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"You fool, what if it makes the ceiling smash us or drops us all in a pit of magma or something else awful?"

P

Prince RXI

The mace head misses the stone, but the handle doesn't. 3 darts suddenly fire out horizontally from the left wall and strike the right wall.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"Oh, nevermind. That's not so bad. Someone scout the rest of the passage for traps. I want to get a look at these darts and see if I can identify any poisons that might be on them..."

M

Modus Pwnens

Morthil will scout ahead in the passageway to check for more traps.

T

train

"All of a sudden, I fell a calming and don't mind not being in front..."

P

Prince RXI

((Sorry about the delay :/))

There appear to be no more traps in the hallway, but as soon as you turn the corner you find that this passage connects with the one that had the ceiling trap in it, only now you're past it.

The passageway leads into an oddly decorated room... there are sconces on the wall that look as though they've never held a torch, 2 book shelves standing opposite eachother, a table in the very center of the room, and what appears to be a human skeleton in a small alcove on the eastern(righthand) wall that's adorned in tattered robes and holds a small book in it's brittle fingers...

Attachments