Silemitas: The Search of Lost Time(?)

P

Prince RXI

Working together you still can't seem to budge it past that... there when you guys finally stop pushing it, you hear a small clink coming from about midway up the door...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"Did you try pulling on it? I'm just asking because with that other thing, pushing didn't work, and then I tried pulling and it did work..."

P

Prince RXI

No one seems to be able to figure out what the noise is, and no progress seems to be made by straining.

P

Prince RXI

Jirandiel looks at the door closely, pulling it open slightly and looking in the thin crack... then laughs lightly...

"Looks as though there's a door chain on the other side..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dorgath attempts to lift the chain if there's enough room to do so. If not, he'll borrow a dagger from somone and try to cut the chain.

P

Prince RXI

The chain is too tight to lift from the outside and Dorgath dulls a knife after about half a minute of trying to cut it... it takes him roughly 10 minutes to resharpen it.

P

Prince RXI

Helata chants for a moment, and motions, focusing on the crack between the door and the door frame... and there seems to be a soft puff followed by some dust.

... then you hear some monkey sounds behind the door...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Monkeys!!! I hate monkeys."
Jaksen draws his daggers a sprints for the door to open it and attack the monkeys.