Silemitas: The Search of Lost Time(?)

P

Prince RXI

(((Sorry about the absence, I've been on a car trip with my dad...)))

After a few moments working on the scrolls, Helata understands that the scrolls are arcane scrolls... first one is a scroll of Sleep (level 1 arcane) and the second one is a scroll of Identify (level 1 arcane. 2 uses on the scroll)

Morthil finds a switch near the ceiling trap on this side, which has an unreadable rune on it...

T

train

"Well - those might come in a little handy... Thanks Helata..."

(tucks them away for travel...)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Helata will closely examine the magical, but apparently otherwise unremarkable, stone in the wall to see if anyone missed any details about it...*

P

Prince RXI

((sorry, missed that bit)) the stone seems to be a switch of some sort, but it's hard to tell what it does or even how to activate it.

M

Modus Pwnens

Morthil returns back to the room. "I think I've found the off-switch for the ceiling trap we encountered earlier. Not sure if it actually works, so we might want to go around regardless. Did you find anything else here or can we continue?"

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Ahhhh, This book is boring", putting it away in my pack, "Now what was that about a trap?"
Jaksen shuffles over to the trap dragging his backpack.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Helata will push on the mystery stone, then try to pull on it, which will be even sillier. When that doesn't work, she'll laugh maniacally and cast Acid Splash at it.*

P

Prince RXI

pushing doesn't work... but pulling does (mwa ha ha ha... was wondering if someone would try that)

The wall on both sides of the alcove where the skeleton had lain slides up.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Walls sliding up, is that like a curtain coming up to start the show? I'll sit here and wait for the show.....

P

Prince RXI

((Sorry >.< back))

The walls slide up to reveal 2 different alcove areas, the left one with a door in it and the right one with a few shelves. On the shelves are a variety of archaic weapons(none showing as magical) as well as a small bag (Something inside gives off a VERY faint aura of magic).

M

Modus Pwnens

Morthil will take a closer look at the door, check it for locks and traps.

P

Prince RXI

The door isn't locked, though if you try to open it, you find that it catches on something and holds fast after about half an inch. No traps are evident.

M

Modus Pwnens

I'll slowly apply some more pressure, trying to open the door by force.

P

Prince RXI

the bag contains a variety of tokens and small idols, each crafted from ivory.

Try as he might, Morthil can't get the door to budge on his own...