BigBlue

Done

Spidey: 16
Hand: 2
Library: 44 (Cancel)
In Play:

(T) Tundra (U/W dual)
(T,T,T) Island x3
(T) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gets +1/+1 ueot)

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature with power less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~)

Graveyard: Flooded Strand, Swords to Plowshares, Pearl Medallion, Foil, Overrule
RFG:

BigBlue: 21
Hand: 5
Library: 32

(T) Mox Jet (T:B)

(TTT) Island x3
(T) Salt Marsh (T: U or B; cip Tapped)
(T) Tainted Isle (T:1; T: U or B - playable only if I control a Swamp)

Graveyard: Mind Twist, Memory Lapse
RFG: Rootwater Diver

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - treasure ctr, Draw

Make the Blinkmoth a creature
Attack for 1

Done

Hand: 3
Library: 43
In Play:

(U) Tundra (U/W dual)
(T,U,U) Island x3
(T) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gets +1/+1 ueot)

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature with power less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~) *1 treasure ctr*

Graveyard: Flooded Strand, Swords to Plowshares, Pearl Medallion, Foil, Overrule
RFG:

BigBlue: 21 20?
Library: 32

(T) Mox Jet (T:B)

(TTT) Island x3
(T) Salt Marsh (T: U or B; cip Tapped)

B

BigBlue

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Play River of Tears
Play Erratic Portal
Done

Library: 43
In Play:

(U) Tundra (U/W dual)
(T,U,U) Island x3

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature with power less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~) *1 treasure ctr*

RFG:

BigBlue: 20
Hand: 4
Library: 31

(U) Erratic Portal (1,T: Return target creature to it's owners hand unless it's controller pays 1)
(U) Mox Jet (T:B)

(T) River of Tears (T:U - unless I played a land this turn, then it's T:B)
(TTU) Island x3
(U) Salt Marsh (T: U or B; cip Tapped)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep - treasure ctr, Draw

Mana Vault

Done

Library: 42
In Play:

(U) Tundra (U/W dual)
(T,U,U) Island x3
(U) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gets +1/+1 ueot)

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature with power less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~) *2 treasure ctr*

(U) Mana Vault (~ doesn't untap during my untap step. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 4. If I do, untap ~. At the beginning of my draw step, if ~ is tapped, ~ deals 1 dmg to me. T: Add 3 to my mana pool)

RFG:

Library: 31

(U) Erratic Portal (1,T: Return target creature to it's owners hand unless it's controller pays 1)

(T) River of Tears (T:U - unless I played a land this turn, then it's T:B)
(TTU) Island x3

B

BigBlue

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Play Dimrir Aqueduct (return tainted Isle)
Done

Library: 42
In Play:

(U) Tundra (U/W dual)
(T,U,U) Island x3
(U) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gets +1/+1 ueot)

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature with power less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~) *2 treasure ctr*

(U) Mana Vault (~ doesn't untap during my untap step. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 4. If I do, untap ~. At the beginning of my draw step, if ~ is tapped, ~ deals 1 dmg to me. T: Add 3 to my mana pool)

RFG:

Library: 30

(U) River of Tears (T:U - unless I played a land this turn, then it's T:B)
(UUU) Island x3
(T) Dimir Aqueduct (T: UB; cip stuff)

For safekeeping
(Hand) Tainted Isle (T:1; T: U or B - playable only if I control a Swamp)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member

Done

Library: 41
In Play:

(U) Tundra (U/W dual)
(U,U,U) Island x3

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature with power less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~) *3 treasure ctr*

RFG:

Library: 30

(UUU) Island x3

For safekeeping
(Hand) Tainted Isle (T:1; T: U or B - playable only if I control a Swamp)

B

BigBlue

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Play Tainted Isle
Play Cemetary Puca
Done

(Slow game... go figure when you get two counter decks going in a rubber match... :) )

In Play:

(U) Tundra (U/W dual)
(U,U,U) Island x3

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature with power less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~) *3 treasure ctr*

RFG:

Library: 29

(UUU) Island x3

(S) Cemetary Puca (1/2; Whenever a creature goes to the GY from play, I may pay 1 to make ~ a copy of it w/ this ability)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member

Azorius Signet

Done

In Play:

(U) Tundra (U/W dual)
(T,T,U) Island x3

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature with power less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~) *4 treasure ctr*

(U) Azorius Signet (1, T: Add UW to my mana pool)

RFG:

Library: 29

(UUU) Island x3

(S) Cemetary Puca (1/2; Whenever a creature goes to the GY from play, I may pay 1 to make ~ a copy of it w/ this ability)

B

BigBlue

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack w/ Cemetary Puca

In Play:

(U) Tundra (U/W dual)
(T,T,U) Island x3

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature with power less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~) *4 treasure ctr*

RFG:

Library: 28

(UUU) Island x3
(U) Dimir Aqueduct (T: UB; cip stuff)
(U) Tainted Isle (T:1; T: U or B - playable only if I control a Swamp)

(T) Cemetary Puca (1/2; Whenever a creature goes to the GY from play, I may pay 1 to make ~ a copy of it w/ this ability)

B

BigBlue

Done... (I have to go back through and check my library/hand... I have 5 cards in hand, but only show 4 here... somewhere I made a mistake... I think it was the Mind Twist play...)

Checked... I have 5 cards, not 4. Library count is correct.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - treasure ctr, Draw

Limited Resources
Responses?

Spidey: 15
Library: 40
In Play:

(T) Tundra (U/W dual)
(U,U,U) Island x3

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature with power less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~) *5 treasure ctr*
Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses 5 lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are 10 or more lands in play)

RFG:

(UUU) Island x3

(T) Cemetary Puca (1/2; Whenever a creature goes to the GY from play, I may pay 1 to make ~ a copy of it w/ this ability)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Island

Done

Spidey: 15
Hand: 2
In Play:

(T) Tundra (U/W dual)
(U,U,U,U) Island x4

Legacy's Allure (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a treasure ctr on ~. Sac ~: Gain control of target creature with power less than or equal to the # of treasure ctrs on ~) *5 treasure ctr*
Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses 5 lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are 10 or more lands in play)

RFG:

(UU) Island x2

Graveyard: Mind Twist, Memory Lapse, Island, River of Tears

B

BigBlue

Maybe he thought he only had 4 lands?

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack w/ Puca

Spidey: 15 14?
Hand: 3 (Island in hand)
In Play:

(T) Tundra (U/W dual)
(U,U,U) Island x4

RFG:

Hand: 6
Library: 27

(UU) Island x2

B

BigBlue

Play Time Elemental
Done.

Spidey: 15 14?
Hand: 3 (Island in hand)
In Play:

(T) Tundra (U/W dual)
(U,U,U) Island x3

RFG:

Library: 27

(UU) Island x2

(S) Time Elemental (0/2; 2UU,T: Return target non-enchanted permanent to it's owners hand; If ~ attacks or blocks I take 5 and sac ~ at eot)