Plains

Done

Spidey: 4
Hand: 4
Library: 17
In Play:

(U) Island
(U) Plains

Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses 5 lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are 10 or more lands in play)

(T) Mana Vault (~ doesn't untap during my untap step. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 4. If I do, untap ~. At the beginning of my draw step, if ~ is tapped, ~ deals 1 dmg to me. T: Add 3 to my mana pool)
(U) Azorius Signet (1, T: Add UW to my mana pool)
(U) Fellwar Stone T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land that BigBlue controls could produce)

Graveyard: Flooded Strand, Swords to Plowshares, Pearl Medallion, Foil, Overrule, Legacy's Allure, Cancel, Kjeldoran Outpost, Rethink, Black Vise, Island, Sapphire Medallion, Mystical Tutor, Plains, Iridescent Angel, Sky Diamond, Plains, Upheaval, Desertion, Balance, Plains, Null Rod, Armageddon, Tundra, Island, Island, Island, Blinkmoth Nexus, Wasteland, Faerie Conclave
RFG:

BigBlue: 19
Hand: 5
Library: 19

(U) Jester's Scepter (When ~ cip, remove the top 5 cards of target player's library from the game; useless counter ability)
(U) Erratic Portal (1,T: Return target creature to it's owners hand unless it's controller pays 1)
(T) Mox Jet (T:B)

(TT) Swamp x2

(T) Cemetary Puca (1/2; Whenever a creature goes to the GY from play, I may pay 1 to make ~ a copy of it w/ this ability)
(S) Hypnotic Specter (2/2; Flying; When ~ dmgs a player, they discard a card at random)

Graveyard: Mind Twist, Memory Lapse, Island, River of Tears, Time Elemental, Glimpse the Unthinkable, Complicate, Island, Island, Salt Marsh, Dimir Aqueduct, Tainted Isle, Sunken Ruins, Hell's Caretaker
RFG: Rootwater Diver

B

BigBlue

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack w/ Hippie & Puca for 3 (pick #2 for discard)
Done

Spidey: 4 1?
Hand: 4 3?
Library: 17
In Play:

(U) Island
(U) Plains

Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses 5 lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are 10 or more lands in play)

(T) Mana Vault (~ doesn't untap during my untap step. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 4. If I do, untap ~. At the beginning of my draw step, if ~ is tapped, ~ deals 1 dmg to me. T: Add 3 to my mana pool)
(U) Azorius Signet (1, T: Add UW to my mana pool)
(U) Fellwar Stone T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land that BigBlue controls could produce)

Graveyard: Flooded Strand, Swords to Plowshares, Pearl Medallion, Foil, Overrule, Legacy's Allure, Cancel, Kjeldoran Outpost, Rethink, Black Vise, Island, Sapphire Medallion, Mystical Tutor, Plains, Iridescent Angel, Sky Diamond, Plains, Upheaval, Desertion, Balance, Plains, Null Rod, Armageddon, Tundra, Island, Island, Island, Blinkmoth Nexus, Wasteland, Faerie Conclave
RFG:

Hand: 6
Library: 18

(U) Jester's Scepter (When ~ cip, remove the top 5 cards of target player's library from the game; useless counter ability)
(U) Erratic Portal (1,T: Return target creature to it's owners hand unless it's controller pays 1)
(U) Mox Jet (T:B)

(UU) Swamp x2

(T) Cemetary Puca (1/2; Whenever a creature goes to the GY from play, I may pay 1 to make ~ a copy of it w/ this ability)
(T) Hypnotic Specter (2/2; Flying; When ~ dmgs a player, they discard a card at random)

Graveyard: Mind Twist, Memory Lapse, Island, River of Tears, Time Elemental, Glimpse the Unthinkable, Complicate, Island, Island, Salt Marsh, Dimir Aqueduct, Tainted Isle, Sunken Ruins, Hell's Caretaker

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You got Dismiss

Untap, upkeep - pay to untap Vault, Draw

Nimbus Maze

Done

Spidey: 1
Hand: 3
Library: 16
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Plains
(U) Nimbus Maze (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add U to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control a Plains. T: Add W to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control an Island)

(U) Mana Vault (~ doesn't untap during my untap step. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 4. If I do, untap ~. At the beginning of my draw step, if ~ is tapped, ~ deals 1 dmg to me. T: Add 3 to my mana pool)
(T) Azorius Signet (1, T: Add UW to my mana pool)
(T) Fellwar Stone T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land that BigBlue controls could produce)

Graveyard: Flooded Strand, Swords to Plowshares, Pearl Medallion, Foil, Overrule, Legacy's Allure, Cancel, Kjeldoran Outpost, Rethink, Black Vise, Island, Sapphire Medallion, Mystical Tutor, Plains, Iridescent Angel, Sky Diamond, Plains, Upheaval, Desertion, Balance, Plains, Null Rod, Armageddon, Tundra, Island, Island, Island, Blinkmoth Nexus, Wasteland, Faerie Conclave, Dismiss
RFG:

(UU) Swamp x2

(T) Hypnotic Specter (2/2; Flying; When ~ dmgs a player, they discard a card at random)

B

BigBlue

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Play Island

Attack w/ Hippie & Puca for 3. Game & Match?

Spidey: 1
Hand: 3
Library: 16
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Plains
(U) Nimbus Maze (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add U to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control a Plains. T: Add W to my mana pool. Play this ability only if I control an Island)

(U) Mana Vault (~ doesn't untap during my untap step. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 4. If I do, untap ~. At the beginning of my draw step, if ~ is tapped, ~ deals 1 dmg to me. T: Add 3 to my mana pool)
(T) Azorius Signet (1, T: Add UW to my mana pool)
(T) Fellwar Stone T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land that BigBlue controls could produce)

Graveyard: Flooded Strand, Swords to Plowshares, Pearl Medallion, Foil, Overrule, Legacy's Allure, Cancel, Kjeldoran Outpost, Rethink, Black Vise, Island, Sapphire Medallion, Mystical Tutor, Plains, Iridescent Angel, Sky Diamond, Plains, Upheaval, Desertion, Balance, Plains, Null Rod, Armageddon, Tundra, Island, Island, Island, Blinkmoth Nexus, Wasteland, Faerie Conclave, Dismiss
RFG:

(UU) Swamp x2