RPG, Chapter One: A Day at the Fair.

P

Prince RXI

To Spiderman-
***RXI has elven blood. He can see things most people can't. It's a Druid trait too. I was on the outside of the battle, shooting in with spells. So, I could see it pretty well. Don't you think? Anyway, It's been played off already so, I think we should just drop it.***

To Dejya-
"It's good to see you again, Deyja Of the Leohtian Clan. You seem to be troubled. What is wrong? You still seeing visions of that murder? Or, is there something else you envision now?"

D

Daggertooth

"You dare to suggest that a murder weeks ago would still be fresh on my mind. It's an insult to me and Blasphemous to Konrall!! Though his death was unglorious it is somthing to pitty, not to mourn!."

I think a bit, then sigh, calming down.

"But you would not understand.....outsider to the Nzumbe. No, to have death bother you is to insult the decisions of the Gods. Though you may be angery and wish vengence on the Gods of Evil it is only in support of the Gods of good that we will prevail."

S

sageridder

(I'm heading for the town hall,to see what the elders have to say about this.Human bloodletting is of little consiquence to me unless I know them.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** RXI: Sorry, I was just a tad annoyed at what seemingly looked like a total brush-off of sageridder's advice. And from your original post about the battle:
*I summon up 3 hawks, pull out my staff, change it into a spear, and charge into the fray with Aniya at my side, teeth beared*
seems to indicate that you were hand-to-hand, not outside of the battle. But whatever, it's past, let's drop it, let's just try to watch it in the future. **

I'm standing around looking at whoever's left outside in the streets.

"So what's up? What's the game plan? How are we going to root out this cult and destroy their plans?"

R

Rando

To Jonus -
One of the guards exclaims, "Why, that's the mayor there hanging. Why would these fiends what him dead?"

To Snake -
You leave the area of the butchery and head to the town hall. Upon ariving, you see the one called Jonus and a few guards cutting a hanged man down from the balcony in the main hall. At thier feet is a pile of bodies.

To Gorn -
You call and call, but your niece does not answer.

To Dorgath -
The priest replies to you, "I know not what the plans are of everyone here, but I intend to travel to Radafel and put a stop to this evil, alone if I must.

To Bing -
The boy grasps you by the leg and crys with joy. "Oh, thank'ee mister man. Thank'ee for taking care of me.

To all other players -
You continue to mill about in a daze, all the while the bodies of the dead grow colder.

R

rkoelsch

To the Priest, "I go with you. Bash heads good. Don't matter alive or dead."
take the boy to his home and gather his things.
"Tell me your name boy"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
To the priest: "I too will accompany you to stamp out this evil."

I'm looking at Bing, what is he again? :p

D

Daggertooth

The Vision still lingers in my mind. Especialy with the beautiful and powerful woman.

"Shouldn't you send guards to track that man that ran into the forest? I'd like to catch this black robed mage to interogate him. But I suppose we will meet again in Radafel.

Also, what provisions will this town be able to provide? I don't have enough money or rations myself to supply for this sort of quest and hunting will take valuable time.......Although we do have a druid that can conjure beasts, It's been a while since I've had hawk."

R

rkoelsch

Bing is 6'6" looks to be over 300 lbs doesn't appear fat. He appears to be Human. He is wearing a chainmail shirt that goes to his knees. He has knee high boots that have metal plates stitched on them. He is bareheaded in every sense of the word.
He has a Bearskin cloak. There appears to be a long knife attached to a broad leather belt. He is carrying an Iron bound cudgel that is about 4 1/2 ' long and about 9" thick at the end.
The armor looks very heavy though he doesn't seem to notice.
He sees Dorgarth looking at him. "I'm Bing, little man" and he extends his hand.

E

EricBess

*** I'm assuming I don't see my neice either... I'm not sure where everyone is at right now. Am I the only one not at town hall?

I notice that there doesn't appear to be anyone gathering the bodies. That seems odd to me. I'm not really into city politics, but I would have thought that the priests would have made arrangements. Perhaps the city leaders would have been involved.

I track down a priest, "Leaving the bodies out is demoralizing to a city. During war times, it's a common practice to break enemy spirits. The only enemy here is travelling and someone should care for the dead."

I face the potentially inevitable and start scanning over the dead bodies to see if I can find Sharl among them.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** I lost track of who went to the town hall, but I'm not one of them; I'm still out in the street. I assume Bing is too, since we're talking to each other :p **

I reach up and take Bing's hand. "I am Dorgath Stonesplitter, of the ??? mountains (forgot the name). I wish we could have met under better circumstances, but alas, it is not to be."

R

rkoelsch

"Please to meet you, Dorgath. Strange to see beard on one so small. That man there(points to Gorn) appears to be looking for someone. Bing will help"
Proceed to where he sees Gorn examining bodies
"I'm Bing. Need help?" once again he extends his hand.

R

Rando

**Snake and Gorn went to the Town Hall.
Everyone else is either still at the site of the battle, of has not said what they are doing.**

To all at Battle Site -
The priest says, "I am known as Father Michael De'Grimes, High Priest of Crom, the Father of All. I'm sure that the gratefull people of our town would be happy to help our combined efforts with this good and holy quest."

To Dorgath -
Your head clears and you recall that your caln hails from the Breckfol Mountains.

Melkor

"Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to the actions of these sort of evil men, they simply wish to strike fear in the hearts of decent people everywhere. Do you know if there was anyone else in the Town Hall on duty?"

After finishing with the Mayor, I wish to search the other rooms of the Town Hall.

R

rkoelsch

** Jonas and Snake are at town hall everyone else is at battle site. Rando, did the kid ever give me his name?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Ah yes, the Breckfol Mountains...."

Shaking myself from reverie, I say to the priest, "Father, I am with you and ready to start. I have all the supplies I need."

E

EricBess

"Thank you for your offer Bing." I continue my search as I speak, "my name is Gorn. Forgive my shortness, but my neice, Sharl, has gone missing and I have reason to believe she was here when the trouble began. I pray she is safe, but I have been unable to locate her."

P

Prince RXI

To Deyja-
"I heard that Deyja. IF it comes to it, I will summon an animal and sacrifice it for the maintanence of the group, as I too am going on this quest. Who knows? Maybe this town we head for will have a Magical Animal Store as so I could get a Pagesus and a Giant Owl. Anything's able."

To Bing-
"Ha, ha, ha!" :) "You and the boy look like father and son. I hope he is good at camping, foreging, and hunting. Either that, or he has somewhere to stay here in town. By the way, I don't even know your name. I'm RXI. During the fighting, I saw that you fought greatly, almost as good as, oh say, a Barbarian?"

R

rkoelsch

To Gorn "What Sharl look like?"

To boy " Boy do you know this Sharl?"

To RXI, " Bing last of tribe. Others all dead. Bing made sure orcs dead too. But don't worry about boy. He can't eat much and Bing will carry."

D

Daggertooth

"Well, If all these plesentries and introductions are over," I say with an obvious hint of sarcasm, "I suggest we get going now. Father, send people out to get supplies and transportation. We're wasting time just standing here."