RPG, Chapter One: A Day at the Fair.

D

Daggertooth

"Bah! Those to cowardly to live stay where they're not needed."
"What of you? Will you join us?"

R

Rando

To Deyja -
"I have no desire to die this young" replies the man. "I think I'll be staying here. You do know what you are in for, don't you?"

He does not wait for an answer, and walks out the door.

To ALL players -
Get ready for the excitement to pick up on monday when we start in on Chapter 2, The Road to Radafel...

*bum bum bum...*

D

Daggertooth

I sit back down with a sigh.

"you would the thought that the prospects of greatness and glorious death would have been enough for anyone to join." I say to Gorn and RXI

I then finish my drink and prepare to head to the church.

P

Prince RXI

***Sorry about being missing, I was in Baltimore and didn't have access to a computer***

To Deyja-
"Deyja, Surely you didn't think that the spell I cast just changes SHAPE did you? It turns the stick into a weapon of my chose and material of my chose. With enough concentation I could turn a twig into a castle, but I would have to kill myself in the prosess and then the castle would go back to being a twig 10 seconds later because of lack of a mind to hold the form. I could keep up a broadsword for 5 hours, then it would turn back into a wooden staff. A spear would last about 15 hours because of the practice I have with doing it. And on the other subject, Deyja, I do not join because I want to die, but for the reason it is my duty as a Druid to keep a balance in Good and Evil. Thus forth, I am True Neutral and worship Obod-Hal. Yet, for my barbarian side, I go just for the adventure, and for the sorceror side, the persuit of knowledge."

To Bar Keep-
"Good sir, can I get a mug of Maple Sap?"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** Man, this took off on Friday. **

I accept the priest's offer of lodging but head for the tavern also in the meantime.

"Barkeep! A mug of your strongest ale!"

I manage to catch Deyja's announcement and the following reaction. I run to catch the man who spoke if it's not too late :)