Pop psych analysis of players' decks...

D

Duel

[me] watches as Mr. T lays a beatdown on the MD.[/me]

The doctor is out cold.

"Is there a doctor in the house?"

A

Apollo

Hmm, she didn't sound so good in that "Sound off" post...

Hope everything's ok.

W

Whimsical

Sorry about that impromptu leave, guys. ^_^ My sense of humor has always been an unreliable thing ... and when it runs off. Hoo-boy! Does it run off. <smiles and shrugs> It's a time of the month thing, if you get my drift...

Lessee ... two clients hung out to dry ... lots of concerned magicians hovering outside the clinic ... uh-oh. <starts scolding sense of humor> If you hadn't run off, we wouldn't HAVE this logjam on our hands! Bad, bad sense of humor! Go dust off the grimoire and start sealing those rifts these nice planeswalkers have opened up all over the place! Move! Hup, hup, hup!

Back to work...

Okay, mister M-Phoenix sir ... sit down on the nice couch. <glares at the Thallids lounging on it to scat> A black and white deck ... with Pestilence? <laughs> Reminds me of a previous patient ... nah, I won't name names. Doctor-patient confidentiality and all that jazz ... just scroll up and find him. ^_^ But in anycase ... B/W Pestilizer ... <hands out a business card with "Thrull Surgeon" on it> I'm recommending your deck for immediate surgery, sir ... <takes one look at the art on Pestilence and hurriedly writes out a recommendation> Better see that surgeon before your deck REALLY looks odd...

Next!

Oh, Mister Tomb sir! Would you like a chair or a nice coffin to relax in? The chair'll do? Okay. So tell me about your deck ... a red and white Mesacraft deck? I see. You start out small ... and then turn the heat all the way up before letting loose the big guns. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh... You have a lovely deck, mister Tomb sir ... if you don't mind me saying it. No need to fix it!

<hands out a nice box of chocolates to misters Spiderman, Apollo, and Sleepy> I'm flattered by your concern... ^_^

'Till next time!

W

Whimsical

mister Duel sir. ^_^ Even my male friends have their doubts at times... usually right before they keel over from too much alcohol and I'm still standing (albeit rather unsteadily). Here ... have a nice box of chocolates ... ^_^

A

Apollo

Ooh, chocolates. You just shot right up with Phyrexian Pie-Eater on my favorite posters list :)

D

Duel

[me]pouts[/me]
I wanna be a favorite poster!

[me] puts up a sign with Zadok's picture, and underneath, the words "Wanted- Dedd"[/me]
THAT'S my favorite poster!

N

Neo_Keo

I like playing with a an Aether Storm deck that won't let my opponent play any Creature spells.

Hellllllllllpppppppp.

Thank You,
Neo
Minister of War

[Edited by Neo_Keo on August 30th, 2000 at 02:23 AM]

M

manchot_13

neo, i would say you are suffering from lorana bobbett syndrome, but anyway...

this is the most hilarious post i have ever seen... so..., i play a mono white opalesence deck with a lot of life gain

D

Duel

So, you claim that you dislike small creatures, they make you feel uncomfortable. You feel the obsessive urge to keep the bugs off your skin? You feel that there are bugs on your skin?
[me] stamps "Obsessive/Compulsive, Delusional" on his head[/me]
Next!

W

Whimsical

<pulls out a wand and starts threatening the Moggs who used the office as a vacation spot to scat or fry>

Ohhhhh, more patients!

Welcome, mister Neo-Keo sir! You have something to tell me about your own deck, hmm? :D Would you show it to me then? Ooohhhhhh. Aether Storms ... <gives a sigh of pleasure> Haven't seen those in ages ... not since the Ice Age to be precise. :D Considering the main color of your deck is blue (considering the Storm and probable wazoo of counter-magic in it) ... and considering the card's set origin... Hmm. <hands over a hot-water bottle> Keep your deck nice and warm, use it often, and pray you don't get frostbite. It's not healthy, I tell you... :D

Next!

Ah, mister Manchot! Welcome to the clinic! First time here? Aw, don't be shy. Pull out your deck and show it to the good doctor. ;) Nice ivory white with a cute opalescent sheen to it ... and you say you like pumping it full of life? Oh, be still mah fluttering heart. It's a very nice and lively deck, mister Manchot. And it's nice and white too... Oooohhhh. Go out and find someone to play with your deck. I'm sure you and your deck will appreciate the exercise... :D

Next!

<calls out the Mogg Flunkies to drag mister Duel off the therapist chair> Bad, mister Duel. We're not scheduled to play doctor-patient ... yet. ;)

Ah sure am feeling better, mister Tomb sir! Thanks for the concern! :)

Any and all repeat customers of the psycho's therapy thread get a discount! Oh, wait. I'm doing this free of charge... uh, oh. I'D better go visit a shrink... :)

'Till next time!

D

Duel

I'll get you Whimsical! I'll get youuuuuuu!!!!

[me] is dragged, kicking and screaming, into the nice room with the padded walls...[/me]