Online Game Warriors

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
During an adventure today, I found a "god" (I guess one of the higher level players) who gave me 5 points and NO damage (unlike them demons!) Woo-hoo!

And "S" potions are good to drink...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i drank some potion, a few days ago(before the hack) and it added 5 points to my finding skill. I also joined the elves union, but i don't know what they do for me.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Stats updated, the elves union increases your charisma:D, and your archery skill

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I had a pretty good day today. Found two gods who gave me a total of 13 points for my pool, answered a riddle which gave me 20 more turns, and drank an "R" potion which is GOOD.

But still not a Sir even though I'm level 8 now... I'm praying and donating gold like mad now. You only have to do it once a day, right?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i know i want to become a sir too, and i've been donating, but i haven't prayed a whole lot.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i just joined the adventurer's guild, i figure they can raise my finding skill so i can find some nice gods like you did Spidey.

R

rkoelsch

I had a horrible day. found nothing while adventuring and got beat up a couple times jousting. Next time I get points they are all going to finder skill.:(

S

sageridder

I don't think there is a set formula for it.I just donated and prayed some every day,some days maybe twice.You can go to level 50 of any rank.One day after I prayed instead of "the gates of valhala are closed" it said they were open.Even when it is offered you can elect to pass and wait.Word to the wise you only get to keep one item when you change,and your stats go back to the charter type's base numbers.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have dined with the gods and they have smiled upon me.........welcome Sir evincar the elf, I kept my moses donkey

R

rkoelsch

Sir Bing has a nice ring to it. :D

[#12576] Sir Bing the Troll
(Real name: Richard Koelsch)
Turns left: 10
Life: 8 HP of 30 HP

Experience: 1423 (next level: 1872)
Level: 2

Defense: 26 (47)
Attack: 50 (66)
Gold: 568
Servants: 0 of 1

Jousting skill(JS): 84
Archery skill(AS): 2 (AS + DexBonus: 5)

Value Total Value
Strength: 17 (17)
Intelligence: 4 (4)
Dexterity: 6 (6)
Charisma: 3 (4)
Find item: 5 (5)

Equipment:
Shield: Spiked shield (Def +20, Att +10)
Armour: None
Helm: None
Weapon: Dagger (Att +5)
Horse: None
Ring: Nice ring (Cha +1)
Amulet: None
Bow None
Lance: None

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[#12466] Sir Evincar the Elf
(real name: Christopher Clause)

turns left: 0
Life: 40 HP of 40 HP

Experience: 4707(next level: 5159)
level: 3

Defense: 48 (64)
Attack: 37 (63)
Gold: 325
Servants 1 of 1

Jousting Skill(JS): 100
Archery skill(AS): 7 (AS+ DexBonus: 11)

Value Total Value
Strength: 7(7)
Intelligence: 12(17)
Dexterity: 13(13)
Charisma: 13(17)
Find Item: 14(14)

Equipment
Shield: none
Armour: none
Helm: none
Weapon: none
Horse: Moses Donkey( Int+3 Cha+2 Def+10 Att+10 Life+25)
Ring: ring of Gold( Int+2 Char+2)
amulet: none
Bow: none
Lance: Lance( att+15)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I decided to try it too! :D

[#14068] Tyresius the Human
(Real name: Tom Bergmann)
Turns left: 27 (I got these when I filled out the questionaire after I passed out at the bar ;) )
Life: 0 HP of 20 HP

Experience: 855 (next level: 1872)
Level: 2

Defense: 31 (40)
Attack: 30 (41)
Gold: 656
Servants: 0 of 0

Jousting skill(JS): 62
Archery skill(AS): 2 (AS + DexBonus: 4)

Value Total Value
Strength: 8 (8)
Intelligence: 8 (8)
Dexterity: 9 (9)
Charisma: 5 (6)
Find item: 5 (5)

Equipment:
Shield: None
Armour: None
Helm: Letherhelm (Def +3)
Horse: Donkey (Def +5, Att +5)
Ring: Nice ring (Cha +1)
Bow None
Lance: None

My totals after one day's adventuring. Afterwards, I did a rkoelsch, had a drink, and got smashed!

There went all my hit points! :eek:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Servants earn you money during the day, when I received my new turns for today my Servant had earned me 25 gold. My stats are also updated.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
[#14068] Tyresius the Human
(Real name: Tom Bergmann)
Turns left: 0
Life: 1 HP of 25 HP

Experience: 5103 (next level: 5159)
Level: 3

Defense: 35 (61)
Attack: 38 (74)
Gold: 612
Servants: 0 of 0

Jousting skill(JS): 91
Archery skill(AS): 2 (AS + DexBonus: 5)

Value Total Value
Strength: 11 (11)
Intelligence: 8 (10)
Dexterity: 11 (11)
Charisma: 7 (9)
Find item: 7 (7)

Equipment:
Shield: Towershield (Def +10)
Armour: lether armour (Def +5)
Helm: Letherhelm (Def +3)
Horse: Donkey (Def +5, Att +5)
Ring: Ring of gold (Int +2, Cha +2)
Bow Shortbow (Att +10)
Lance: Lance (Att +15)

Almost made it to 4th level! :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I finally made Sir! And stupid me, I did it right at the beginning of my turns (22) so that when I could only keep one item, I lost 7 (went down to 15 on becoming Sir).

But now I'm a Sir! But my jousting skill stinks, so here's your chance to get in some licks before I improve it :)

M

maraud234

This game is pretty cool. I just started so my guy isn't really powerful yet, but I am Tara the Human. I went adverturing and found a gold mine, got 2336 gold, and killed a barbarian and some kind of monster but only got 200 gold from them.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
The good news is, I read your post before I did it Spiderman, so I made sure to use up almost all my turns before I did the changeover...

The bad news is, I joined the Knights guild prior to becoming a Sir, but didn't get anything out of it and apparently they kick you right back out when you're no longer lvl 5. :(

That was a bit of a waste...

Oh, and "T" potions raise your strength by 2 :D

R

rkoelsch

Posted my stats for today. I had to turn down an amulet of dexterity. I joined the adventurers guild we will see if that helps.
My servant earns 25 gold a day so in 40 days he will have paid hisself off.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
TomB: That's what I'm here for, to pave the way and show what NOT do to... :p

I never thought about the Guild stuff... I was part of the Dwarf Den which raises my Finding skill every day but I can't remember if I saved enough gold for the daily fee. I guess I'll find out today when I get on.

Hey marud, what's your number?

Just to be clear, the Sticky Warrior stat thread was not my idea, it was sageridder. As far as I know he came up with it first and shot it over to me for a look-see.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Is that all the dwarf den does Spiderman? If thats so you could just join the adventurers guild, they don't have a daily fee, just 10% of any large treasures you find, and i think its 500 gold to join.