Let's test your knowledge about magic

D

Duel

Sorry, DW, but I answered the qeustions and you didn't post me. I guess I'm out as well.

D

Dark Horse

See the last few posts.

I don't think its fair to switch your posting times, and also dont think its fair to impose a time limit that was'nt mentioned in the rules.

D

DÛke

...he also didn't mention anything about the first to PM him gets a bonus! It was stupid just to let us on the new rules after we play.

D

dw51688

All those who think you're out, there is still a chance, you just have less points than other people. I wanted the scoring system to turn out for the best so I asked a senior CPA member to help with it (JAWS10387) I thought he could help, so sorry about that. I just wanted to make it the best it could, excuse me while i call Jaws! I can bother him during school once it starts HEHEHE ;) SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING. Next time I won't consult Jaws. :(

D

Duel

Um no. When I said I was out, I didn't mean you kicked me out, I meant I quit. I have no clue what's going on or what the rules are.

D

DÛke

...of us who quit actually quit. We didn't get kicked out or anything, we just quit. I don't like the way you change the times randomly, and the new rules after I said I wanted to play.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

I don't even know what is going on. And i know the person who made it. He can be very strange and confusing. Once he made a flamethrower in his friends house. See what I mean?

S

superguy

Awwww crap.....
Well its wednesday, and i see u posted questions a few days ago meaning ill be the last one to answer... oh well...

R

rkoelsch

I just saw them too. I will continue but I am not going out of my way for this. DW you should understand when you set up a contest that all rules should be up front. I understand this is a first for you try and learn from it.

D

dw51688

I have learned much from this experience, i will make the next game more easy to follow, sory :(. Here are the results in the order of name, points, bonus, overall, previous score.

RKOELSCH ,1 ,0 ,11.75 ,10.75
HETEMTI ,4 ,4 ,19.5 ,11.5
NODNARB24 ,8 ,3.5 ,24.5 ,13
PHYREXIAN ,1 ,0 ,2 ,1
JAWS10387 ,1 ,0 ,13.5 ,12.5
MULTANI ,1 ,0 ,2 ,1
ZADOK001 ,6 ,3.75 ,10.75 ,1
NEO KEO ,8 ,0 ,9 ,1
SOMEONE ,1 ,0 ,2 ,1
FOR ,1 ,0 ,2 ,1
DUKE ,1 ,0 ,11 ,10
DARKHORSE ,1 ,0 ,2 ,1
DUEL ,5 ,3 ,9 ,1
SUPERGUY ,5 ,2.75 ,19.5 ,11.75
CATERAN ,1 ,0 ,12.25 ,11.25
HELLION ,4 ,3.25 ,19.25 ,12
VOLRATH ,1 ,0 ,13.5 ,12.5

[Edited by dw51688 on August 30th, 2000 at 01:44 PM]

D

dw51688

sorry, i messed up rkolesch gets an additional 6 points, jaws another 4 i forgot to count your scores , sorry.

D

dw51688

I am having a vote, since everything is all messed up, if you want to start the entire thing over, now knowing the rules and everything, just post if you want to start over or not. Then if majority rules, I will start registration and questions over because now everyone knows the rules and scoring system and there will be less conflict, just post if you want to or not.

H

Hetemti

Remember what Darwin said...

Adapt or DIE!!! Mwhahahahahaha!

...ok, maybe that's a paraphrase, but still, I'm big enough to take a rules change, even though it's becomming more and more like Survivor...

D

dw51688

oh by the way, jaws my friend, YOU ARE OUT! NODNARB WISHED YOU kicked out AND NOW YOU ARE!!!!! BYE BYE!

D

dw51688

here are the answers to the last questions.

Once the blastoderm gets to the center of the woods, the blastoderm is running out of the woods!

Prior to 1789, when the constitution was ratified, Massachussets was an English colony and the United States didn't exist

The southern hemisphere has its summer during our winter

$1,990.00 is one more dollar than $1,989.00

An hour and a half is the same as 90 minutes!

Penguins live in the Antarctic, not the Arctic

You need a camera to take a picture of a man, not a wooden leg

If 8 out of 17 die, all but 9 die...(which means 8 die, get it?) Keeping the dead doesn't count!

D

dw51688

here are the questions. the questions will continue until i am sure everyone wants to stop or let the game keep going. Since not many people know about this and i want more people to answer, you have till sunday to answer. Here they are and best of luck!

1.How many times can you subtract 5 from 25?

2.Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the biggest mountain in the world?

3.How is it possible for two fathers and two sons to pay only for a buffet when the buffet costs per person?

4.In a criminal trial, what is the relationship of the defendant to the trial judge, if the defendant's brother-in-law's only sister's husband is the father of the son of the judge?

5.Which weighs more, a pound of pennies or a pound of dimes?

6.Two U.S. coins add up to 55 cents, but one coin is not a nickel. What are these coins?

7.What is it that the people who make it, don't want it; the people who buy it, don't use it; and the people who use it, don't know it?

8.A man rides into town on Sunday, three days later, he leaves on Sunday, how can this be?

9.What's more powerful than God, the rich don't want it, the poor have much of it, and if you eat it you'll die?

10.Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third childs name?

J

Jaws10387

TAg Guard
Dennis i don't think many people are still playing your game. I think people are ignoring the thread cause you cange the rules ect. Now you have a bad reputation so now who's the one laughing! Hahahahahahaha!

D

dw51688

This times questions I assume were kinda hard, judging by the results :(. Well anyways, here are the results.

Hellion's overall is now 19, he got 3 questions right adn a 4 point bonus.

Hetemti's overall is now 20, he got 5 questions right and a 3.75 bonus.

nodnarb's overall is now 32, he got 4 questions right and a 3.5 point bonus.

Super's overall is now 28.75, he got 6 questions right and a 3.25 bonus.

Everyone else just add a point to your score except for Jaws10387 because you are out. Sorry Hetemti, you are out because of your loyal friend nodnarb24. I am posting new quesitons tomorrow. I am going to post a very large amount of questions that might come out either tomorrow or tuesday, so that people have the oppurtunity to catch up. Maybe around 20 questions.