Let's test your knowledge about magic

D

dw51688

Here is a new game. Everyday I will post a few questions about magic cards. Everyday I will post a little information about Commons, Uncommons, and rares and I will give you some of the letters and fill the rest in with blanks (ex. rancor might be: r _ _c _ _ don't be scared, the blanks and letters will not be the only clue you get, you will be informed what type of card it is, its rarity and some of the body text and flavor text if any). I will go letter by letter asking you about the commons uncommons and rares starting with A and working my way to Z, each day the questions get harder. Each question you get right will be worth one point and the winner at the very end of the competition will get a random rare! At the end of each day, If you want to play, PM me quickly, there is only room for 15 people. On Saturday morning at 11:00 A.M. registrations close, and I will announce the players, so hurry up and register! Best of luck.

D

dw51688

There are only 12 spots open now. Some of the possible prizes include MOX Diamond, ball lightnings, avatars, time spirals and others.

D

dw51688

I forgot to tell you, DO NOT EVER POST THE ANSWER ALWAYS SEND ME THE ANSWERS THRU PRIVATE MESSAGES OR ELSE THE OTHER PEOPLE WILL KNOW THE ANSWER.

To make it more interesting the person with the highest score at the end of every round will get to kick someone with less points than them off the game. Since you will not know who has how many points since you are PM'ing the answers, I will post the results the next day. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9 new questions will be posted. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday will be the results day and I will post the highest scorer of the round and that person will have to kick someone out that same day. If the high scorer does not kick someone off that day, one point will be deducted from their score and the second highest scorer will get to kick someone off and so on. In the case of a tie, no one will get kicked off. That makes it very important to check every single day. If there will be a postponing for some reason, I will inform you of the rain date. The competition starts next Monday. Good luck, registration closes on Saturday so register quickly.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Lure us in, and then change the rules on us. I see whats goin on. No, that sounds kewl though. but with only 15 people that "kicked out" rule seems kinda odd. Also, how many prizes are given out total?

D

dw51688

Well since the beginning questions are extremely easy, barely anyone will geet kicked off in the first few days. The prize is one random rare.

D

dw51688

Okay, now there are only 10 spots open. Oh, BTW I still can't stress how important it is that you do not post your answers, YOU MUST SEND ME THE ANSWERS THRU PRIVATTE MESSAGE. If you fail to obey this, 2 points will be deducted from your score. This sounds like an urgent government letter doesn't it. :p

D

dw51688

On second thought, screw the 15 players thing. I want people to have fun, so whoever wants to play just register. There can now be unlimited amount of players, but you still have to register by Saturday 11:00 AM Eastern.

D

dw51688

There might not be 9 questions every question day. It will vary question day to question day.

D

DÛke

...Yes, I'll play, for one reason. To 'kick' a certain person out. YOU KNOW WHO you are :) These words should stand out right in his face...I will kick, kick, kick, kick, and kic...um...Punch!

D

dw51688

I urge you all not to use resources. The first round there are many resources you coulduse to get the answer. The rest of the questions I will change so that it will not be easy to use resources to find it for all you sneaky people. Some questions will be logic with a twist of magic.