Let's test your knowledge about magic

F

FoundationOfRancor

SUPERGUY!'

Where you been!? My new sn is GunslingerCS, even though I havent seen you on...

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Its saturday. where is the post for new questions? and also, dw does this voice have an irish accecent? if so, when the voice talks do you see green? damn leprichans!!

S

superguy

Hey man!!! I've been real busy but i'll try to get around message boards more often. Btw, when are you on? I've been on a few times, and you weren't :( Anyway, msg me private or something when you're on!

D

dw51688

Sorry for the mix up, on saturday, the registrations were closed. Tomorrow will be the first question day. everyone who posted they would play, is playing along with Jaws, hetemti, and nodnarb.

D

dw51688

Doesn't this remind you of real life television? First came in Who wants to be a millionare. Then Surivivor comes in and takes over, now it is competing with Big Brother. Your competitors are as follow:

Hetemti
nodnarb24
Phyrexian Pie-Eater
Jaws10387
Multani
Zadok
Istanbul (the smart one)
someone
FOR
Duke
Darkhorse
Duel
Superguy
Cateran Overlord
Hellion (in the nick of time)

Jaws told me that i can't really make sure you don't use resources, so i am going to ask questions that are found in real life regarding sports, geography, math, and science with a magic theme. AND most importantly, there will be general magic questions. HEHE

D

dw51688

I am sorry i didn't make it clearer but my additional rules post specifically says the competition starts on MONDAY. Sorry i didn't make it clearer. I am sad :( I am a new member and i already have a bad reputation going. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. :(

D

DÛke

...I don't want to play. Take me out of the list, please. Thanks.

"I am going to avoid the next big conflict..."

D

dw51688

Volrath takes Duke's place. Thanks to your friend Jaws, the remainder of the questions in this game will be about logic, math, science, riddles, geography and general questions with a magic twist. Remeber send me the answers by Private Message! Here are the questions:

Here are the 9 questions for the day, letters covered today are A, B, C, and D. Questions 1-3 start with the letter A, 4-6 start with B, 7 starts with D and 8-9 start with C:

1. This might be a little hard. Here is the body text: “_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ removes two target non-artifact creatures from the game and does 5 damage to you.”

2. I am an uncommon from Urza’s Saga. I protect all creatures from Black.

A B S _ _ _ T E G R _ _ _

Which card am I?

3. All I have to say is ALL LANDS IN PLAY ARE DESTROYED.

Which card am I?

4. I am a rare only found in Mercadian Masques. I am a very popular control card, my casting cost is 3UU (if you can’t read that it means 3 colorless and 2 blue mana). Which card am I?

5. I am a popular card found in the earlier sets. My casting cost is G. Here is my body text: “Until end of turn, target creature's current power doubles and it gains trample ability. If it attacks, target creature is destroyed at end of turn. This spell cannot be cast after current turn's attack is completed.” What card am I?

6. I am a common from Nemesis, here is my body text: “Fading 3 (This creature comes into play with three fade counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a fade counter from it. If you can't, sacrifice it.) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ can't be the target of spells or abilities.”

7. I am a rare that can be but not limited to be found in classic 6E. Here is a flavor text: “Up and down, over and through, back around-the joke's on you.”

8. This one is kind of hard. I am the only djinn with a casting cost of 5U.

9. I am a red common from legends. I am a direct damage card. If I attack someone with this card they have the ability to attack me back under some circumstances.

I will post results tomorrow in the afternoon. remember PM me DO NOT POST THE ANSWERS LIKE IN SURVIVOR, PM ME THE ANSWERS. Pm them all the answers at once and also include who you want to kick off.

D

dw51688

If you make me good trades and send a 33 cent stamp while you send the cards, i will add two points to your score. :p

Just PM me with the subject heading of TRADE

D

dw51688

everyone is targeting you Istanbul :eek:

but i can't reveal the results until tomorrow. :p

S

superguy

I thought we were supposed to private message answers to dw51688, isnt that right? Or are we supposed to send answers to Istanbul?

D

dw51688

Yes, people are private messaging me the answers today, and tomorrow i will post results. You haven't told me who you want to kick if you get it right SUPERGUY. Please do that. thanks :D

D

dw51688

On wednesday, the theme will be magic logic. I gave a few practice questions to of my friends in real life who play magic and they said the questions are pretty hard. Have fun! Of course they might not be hard for some people.