HIT ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Nodnarb calls his plague rats over and orders then to attack Death_){night666. They rush over swarm his entire body and when the swarm clears there is nothing left of Death_){night666.

N

nanokill

(Orgg whips out terrified mage from under breechcloth who counterspells deathnight666's searing wind)nanokill uses absolute grace on his angel swarm and sends them on the offensive against deathnight666.

[Edited by nanokill on August 26th, 2000 at 12:26 AM]

N

nanokill

angels obliterate deathnight666 and precede to annilate cateran emperor's body and spared pie-eater because he offered pies to the angel(women can resist sweets,hah:D)

N

nanokill

nanokill and his angels thank pie-eater for pies and leave the battlefield for the rest of the day to return again with the orgg tommorrow, but not before tossing a few fireballs at multani's kindling form.(multani bursts into flames screaming)

D

Duel

and I work all day!

Sorry, I just felt it was appropriate ofr the clear cutting.

The helix, my friends, was typical of Mishra's tactics. If he couldn't have the land, nobody could.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I sneak up behind pie-eater and poke him on the shoulder. While his back is turned my plague rats steal all his pie. I got all of the pie MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

If the "Emperor" would read a post in the newbie section he will see that I HAVE MY OVEN AGAIN!!! YES! As for the rat guy...its probably a pain to feed all those rats, you can have the pie. Just don't poke me in the back with sticks.

::summons up the Wall of Pointy Sticks:: now try and get over that you Caterian keniiiiigit. Uses the pie catopult to launch oversized chocolate pies into the battle. ::Sensing someone might get cute and sneek up behind him, summons up 3 more Wall of Sharp Pointy Sticks to make a bunker::

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I was dead wasn't I. Well the story goes like this.

Once upon a time there was a boy named Jack. He decided to go up a hill near a well to make out with this girl named Jill(they told their parents they were goin to the well to get water.)

So they get up to the well, and start kissing. All of a Sudden I jump out of the well, they fall down the hill, and I've got two dead bodies to deal with.

It was about this time I noticed an old magician standing by the well. He said he would cast a spell for me if I went to the bottom of the well and got him his Staff of Light that he droped. I did, and he cast Clone on me, and I asked him how that helps me.

"Tell the clone to stay here and take the rap. He will be out in about 200 years, but your Phyrexian and have a very long life span, so he will live."

So we did that, and 201 years later, now, my clone just got killed by a caterian fruit. The end.

C

Cateran Emperor

[Reforms himself through sheer ego-power]

Bah, you all are pathetic :D

Kind of one sided here since it's me and nodnarb vs. all of you.

[Summons Squee]

Now Squee, you block anyone who comes after me okay?

[Squee mumbles something and nods]

Good, now I'm off to somewhere else with Pie Eaters oven yet again (oh yes, I did find your post PE :D )

[Teleports away to somewhere sunny]

D

Dark Horse

I think I'll help even the odds a little. I conjure up my horde of disgruntled moggs and then proceed to pick up Multani's flaming husk and hurl it at my Moggs. Instant goblin grenade. That should clear of the scene. Then I grab my Mogg IRS Liscense and start auditing all your petuties. Oh yeah, I also ground all of MR. Nanokills Angels with a chaosphere.

Now if you all dont mind, I'd like to go pet Nods ratsies. Cute little buggers they are. Here little ratsiepoo here boy, here boy.

N

nanokill

"summons mageta the lion ,Miri,and tangareth. Tangareth and mirri go over and do what they've always wanted to do. Beat the living @#$% out of squee and send him to be cabin boy on the gay navy battleship the USS Piston.

N

nanokill

Mageta goes and destorys dark horse's mogg hordes and nodnarbs little ratlings. they precide to resurrect multani and sends him off the field to recover from battle.:D

N

nanokill

summons alexi and has here recall cateran emperor back to the field. sens out new hordes of angels to reduces him to dust and builds pie-eater an assembly line for fast pie production to keep up with the rate of the angel and nodnarb's rat pie consumption

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I cast living death to return my little poor rat pets back into play with the mogg hordes. Then since my rats are pissed off at nanokill they go over there and eat his skin off. Which leaves the plague to infect his body.

D

Duel

Great. I have 9 black mana. What can I do with 9 black mana? Oh yeah....
[me] casts Plague Wind![/me]

N

nanokill

nanokill counter spells plague wind and has angels send nodnarb screaming with horror to be squee's bunkmate on the battleship as the new bathroom cleaner.

D

Duel

Wait, remind me, HOW MANY COLORS YOU PLAYIN'?

[me] counters the counterspell. :p[/me]

D

Duel

I see...
I take it by that comment, you just cast delusions of mediocrity?

Status
Not open for further replies.