Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theorgg

[me] casts abayance on nodnarb and draws a force of will[/me]

[me] gives Nanokill the force of will[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] pulls out Ertai from under his breechcloth with a small "pop" sound, and counters the bloody quash and casts another misdirection[/me]

D

Dark Horse

I cast bribery on Ertai and make him counter the force of will.

C

Cateran Emperor

Enough with the real spells! And if you must use them, at least do it RIGHT. Few quick things that don't make sense:
1. You can NOT Misdirect Extinction as it doesn't target anything at all. Even if you could, you can't change what's being named.
2. If ya kill Squee, he doesn't go back to some weird battleship (where did this come from?) he comes back to me again :p
3. Alexi can't exactly summon me back, she UNSUMMONS things, you've got it backwards.

Aaaaaanyhoo.

[Teleports back to battlefield and digs Multani's ashes out and buries them, then sprays Miracle-Gro (TM) all over it. Multani pops up again]

There, now off I go again!

[Teleports away again to find more pie]

T

theorgg

[me] sticks Ertai back under his breechcloth and the bribery is stopped!!![/me]

I've got a city in a bottle under there...

a city of solitude out of an emeraled hall!

T

theorgg

[me] grabs nodnarb and shoves his head underneth the breechcloth[/me]

N

nodnarb24

[me] begins screaming like a little girl due to the rocks in his eyes[/me]

[God, I love my mod powers now-Orgg]

[Edited by theorgg on August 27th, 2000 at 06:29 PM]

N

nanokill

(grabbing darkhorse around the shoulders) nanokill shoves him under orgg's breechcloth (as pay back for the angels " i yell as cries of horror echo)

T

theorgg

[me] thrusts nodnarb fully into his breechcloth and starts to do the twist, allowing all the rocks and things stored under the cloth to cut nodnarb up[/me]

N

nanokill

casts an un Eratta'd parallax wave and puts the waving away
effect targeting nodnarb and darkhose

[Edited by nanokill on August 27th, 2000 at 06:44 PM]

N

nanokill

(orgg pulls out an auratog and hands it to me)I summon the auratog then I cast two unerratta'd parrallax waves and put the remove effects on the stack of all the people not on mine and the orgg's side and before they resolve I feed the auratog the waves...

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Nodnarb24 cast Legal Consule. Nodnarb24's legal Consule files a Cease and Desist order against Orgg in regard to inappropriate deletion of posts.

Do not delete this post or further legal action will be taken.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Umm, orgg you picked up the dummy of me that has a 10 megaton nuclear bomb inside of it and it is about to go off right about, NOW! BOOOOOOOMMM *orgg blows up into one quadrillion pieces and his collection of stuff under his breechcloth is vaporized.

Don't delete it this time orgg or i'll seek legal action

M

Multani

I'm pissed! :mad:
(Multani casts Repopulate and returns TheOrgg to the library. He then Worldly Tutors for TheOrgg.)
You'll be out next turn. :D
(Multani uses Battleship Missouri and with 16in. guns, blows the crap out of Nodnarb. He then sets out to give Dark Horse an old traditional Treetrunk Smackdown. Dark Horse withers away, and is quickly dealt with by Nanokill's angels. :)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I use vision charm to remove the top four cards which gets rid of Orgg.

N

nanokill

nanokill and the orgg thank multani and nanokill's angels trim multani's branches and leaves, feed him fertilizer, water him and anything else he wishes courtousy of their masters thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.