HIT ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theorgg

[me] remembers the baskilisk that he stored as a snack and briefly wonders if duel will become stoned due to some of the things under his clothing[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] remembers the basilisk was blind and that's why he could catch him[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] asks duel if he has had enough. Duel repilies[/me]"EAT THIS!" and pulls out an impossibly large shotgun he grabbed with his remaining arm out from under theorgg's breechcloth

T

theorgg

[me] grabs the gun and slings it against duel's face. the gun wraps around it as if it was made of a melted metal[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] slams duel to the ground like the late, the great, Andre' the Giant[/me]

T

theorgg

Y'know, you're a pretty good friend, Duel. You just can't mess with tha' T and get away wif it...

[me] looks at duel's one-armed, bloody and scraped up body[/me]

Man, I can't leave you like this... Matter of fact, I ain't going to leave you like this.

[me] scrambles inside of his breechcloth[/me]
[me] pulls out an odd looiking chainsaw with a little blood on the blade[/me]

I see you already met this thing. :)

[me] pulls out a strap with an odd "V" shaped metal thing on it[/me]

[me] puts the "V-strap" on duel, the V hanging tward his mutilated arm.[/me]

Here. I'm going to tell you how I found those guns and theese things. One day while I was wandering around Sarpaidia, I came across a cave with a square-jawed 4/2 guy with an odd hand sleeping next to a weird steam-engine car.

I scoured the car and found the guns along with this equipment. They looked interesting, so I snuck them out of the cave and closed the guy back up. I left him one of the guns, though...

[me] fasens the chainsaw with an odd grip onto Duel's severed limb[/me]

I was looking at this thing and I pulled the thing here that fits into the "V". Nothing happened, so I pissed into this little thing at the top that says "gas" since I didn't have to fart. I pulled the thing again and it cranked. It's pretty powerful. Enjoy it well.

Oh yea--lemme fill it up for you.

[me] pisses into the chainsaw[/me]

have fun, Duel.

P

Psycho Mage Burner

smacks theorgg in the face
you arn't very bright are you
just ask and you shall receive

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

MR.T SUCKS!!!!!
Hit me orgg!! Hit me!! I can take!!!

*Nodnarb24 takes out a sledgehammer and mashes orgg's head like a watermelon

F

Fire Slinger

Uh-oh. I think you two just pissed him off.

*Fire Slinger jumps into a bomb shelter, and prepares for the end of the world.

Bye everybody, its been nice knowing you.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

While fire slinger has his back turned i put a nuclear bomb inside his bomb shelter blowing everything inside to bits but leaving the bomb shealter, suprisingly, standing.

Z

Zadok001

[me] decides it's time to inact his Founder powers, and run for his frickin' life! [/me]

God, Nodnarb! You're SO asking for it! :)

M

Multani

(Multani decends down and beats the hell out of Nanokill. For old times, he approaches TheOrgg with a newer, sleeker, and shinier treetrunk.)
I beat the crap out of Orgg and then I toss Duel to what was where Nanokill was.

This is too easy. :D

C

Cateran Emperor

[takes out brand new shiny scythe v 2.0 and proceeds to gut Multani yet again]

wait a sec, why aren't you dead by now? Oh well

[picks up Multani and proceeds to bust him into kindling and starts a fire with him]

Mmmm, marshmallows are god while hot... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.