HIT ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nanokill

don't worry about being sucky, we all are geeks and nerds. I mean we' re friggin magic players for cry out loud(waaaaaaaaaaaaa).

N

nanokill

well duel since you insulted the orgg's hero to get your cool AoD chainsaw arm I just wanted to ask how you liked the new arm.

D

Duel

I do! Aww, neat!

[me] scratches his itching nose[/me]

Oh, um, uh, medic?

N

nanokill

sends goblin medics over but Duel refuses help, so instead angels take duel to quiet retreat to tend to his injured nose and any other whims, courtousy of their master

D

Duel

Oh goody.

I could much your good dry oats. Methinks I have a great desire for a bottle of hay. good hay, sweet hay, hath no fellow...
-Bottom, A Midsummer's Night's Dream. Act 4, scene 1.

D

Dark Horse

My sadistic moggs pull the wings off of all of nanokills angels, then proceed to explore there nooks and crannies.

M

Multani

(Multani, annoyed by Dark Horse, guts him and then sends him to the nearest hellhole in Dominaria.)
I send an extra Stinger to make your life miserable. :D

D

Dark Horse

Dark Horse reforms himself by sheer force of will and conjures an army of unemployed lumberjacks. I recommend you run away Treeboy, ... fast.

D

Dark Horse

/The disgruntled lumberjacks reach multani and start sawing off his arms./ Multani yelps in pain and surrenders/ Commander Okk of the 4th Mogg Legion drags him to the gay boat where Squee's sequestered and makes him take Squee's place.

" Now listen here Squee, you go back to guarding Cateran Emperor OK."

(Squee mumbles something under his breath.)

D

Dark Horse

The ships crewman chop Multani up into reaallly small pieces and then throw him into the ships engine, but not before a painstakingly long session of slow torture involving a fork, a saw, and General Sherman, the worlds largest male tree. Whos laughing now Tree Boy!!!!!

For those who did'nt guess, Im laughing now.

D

Duel

[me]decides to make a shrine to multani out of what onces was his left iris...[/me]

N

nanokill

summons swarms of angels to keep dark horses lumberjacks
occupied while squee is taken from the emperor and reassigned to the battleship. angels pull multani out of the engine and ressurect him and plant him in the ground to recouperate.

N

nanokill

Dewinged angels go over to darkhorse to beat the crap out of his perverted self and to get their wings back.

Status
Not open for further replies.