Fun with a modualar triskelion

T

Tabasco

Well as you can see cid this branched off into a sliver discussion. Maily about debating over whether crystalline is the best sliver to have in a deck.

Many arguements in either direction......it seems non of my posts stay on topic. Check out what happened to my other deck post.....it branched off to talking about apprentice.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Um...

It's not just your post...

I think with very few exceptions any post either becomes abandoned over time or the discussion shifts from the original topic. Note how many pages are on this thread and how many are on threads where the discussion never shifted...

I'm not trying to say that the discussion shouldn't be centered around Triskelion, only that it shouldn't be surprising that sometimes the subject of a thread alters as more people post...

T

Tabasco

Well pardon me, but I was the one who started this thread so sorry if I said it was my thread.

and yes I know that not every thread stays on topic, but alot of threads do.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well yeah, it isn't like you literally purchased the thread, however when I said "it's not just your post" I was referring to the fact that this happens on other threads as well, even if it sounded like I was saying something else, which in retrospect it kind of does...

But I know what you mean. It would be kind of rude if someone started a thread about one thing and then people just kept talking about something else right away, but I think in this case it was just that the discussion shifted after a while when everyone had run out of things to say that were on topic. Yeah, happens a lot...

So, back on topic, I like the idea of Ashnod's Altar in it, but that might be because it's a card I'm used to...

T

train

I think old triskelion could work with sun droplet, and dismantle...:D

H

Homestar

Kamahl Fist Of Krosa+Trikskelion. i based one of my maic workshop decks around that and it is unbeleivably awesome.

M

mythosx

you take the triskilion and and then you ping Khamal 3 times. You mix in David Hasselhoff Knight rider version and Subtract out the Bay watch version toss in 6.50 and you can get yourself a cup of joe at Starbucks, or a gallon of gas.

H

Homestar

no the synergy between them is you turn three (or if you got more counters on triskelion) of there lands into 1/1 creatures with kamahl then you kill them with triskelion.

T

train

I'm proud of you homestar - nice little combo...

Similar to others out there - but you mentioned this one on your own...

H

Homestar

lol, thanks. its probably the only intellegent thing i have every posted.....well, you guys didnt say anything about it but i thought the eon hub+reality twist idea i posted was pretty good.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, that one gets overused though...

That is a lot of mana to kill three lands though, but I guess with a way to replace the counters on the Triskelion it completely locks them down...

The Reality Twist + Eon Hub thing is being mentioned all over...

There is a way to truly break Eon Hub though, I'm sure...

Ancestral Knowledge looks promising for one thing, but it lacks a kill...

Parallax Tide could be nice for stalling...

There's Stasis, or there's Embargo...

...and then Glacial Chasm...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to interrupt, but I was thinking of breaking out the Sliver discussion into its own thread, I just couldn't decide a good start post where it would make sense... but since everyone has stopped, I guess it's moot now.

T

train

I think you could still break out the sliver discussion, as it probably isn't dead - just sidetracked - like all threads get to be after a while...

C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by Homestar
Kamahl Fist Of Krosa+Trikskelion. i based one of my maic workshop decks around that and it is unbeleivably awesome.
:confused:

Its workable, but not really "awesome" per se...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
What's the confusion? He already explained the use to me, since it didn't look "awesome" from my perspective...

Or is it the "maic workshop" thing? I thought at first it was Mishra's Workshop, because "maic" isn't a word and Mishra's is the M___ Workshop I know of...

But it's Magic Workshop...

H

Homestar

jeezit ppl u guys go hard on the typing errors dont you? and jesus god, train is the only one that got it the first time. and oversoul, how is it not awesome?!?!?!