Fun with a modualar triskelion

T

Tabasco

The idea: Use dismatle, forge armor, and the like to stack up +1/+1 counters on the trisk.

I also wanted to utilize second sunrise here, but so far my deck is a bit random, I am using arcbound worker, stinger, bruiser, overseer, slith, hybrid, and crusher.

Most of them are either one or two copies with the exception of the worker and stinger.

I need a way to sac. the creatures for free, and I'm thinking about ashnod's alter, Ravager would be in here, but I don't have $24 to shell out for each one. Skullclamp is here for utility, but I need smaller stuff to sac. for it. I also included 2 of the R,B, and W spellbombs.

Land is also an ordeal, because I don't know whether to go urza's or posts in this deck. I have glimmervoid for mana of any color. The problem is that I would also have to run sylvan scrying to get those lands out as the deck's overall mana cost is fairly high.

Plz help if/when you can

Thnx.

T

train

that would work...
as would forgotten ancient... (if you're going green...)

T

train

no - I'm not into cleats...

:p

Looks like spikes, and forgottens would produce mucho counters - we need more red coutner production - Power Surge sound good?...

C

chocobo_cid

Fools! All that it takes to ruin your fantasies of modular is an Aether Snap!

T

train

What good is an Eddie Murphy movie going to do with Modular?!...:D

C

chocobo_cid

Then what, great train, must I accomplish to be ridden of the Blue Devils? To be enlightened with hope and realization of my great fallacy?

C

chocobo_cid

Unless that's a sliver deck, I'd imagine that would be a horrible deck idea.

ME HATE SLIVERS! ME SMASH!

On a side note, I just turned 150.

C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by Oversoul
Years?

Slivers are cool. I'll bet you like Crystalline Sliver the most...
Only because it sucks. Upheaval does 'em in still. My least favorite is actually Shifting Sliver. Metallic Sliver is probally my favorite because it doesn't do anything.

At least there isn't going to be a darksteel sliver, though there might as well be.

:rolleyes:

I

Istanbul

This just in...
Play 2x Rite of Passage with Trike, and never go hungry again!