Fantasy Football 2009

T

train

So another close one tonight...

Maybe the atlanta d will shut down everyone except Mike Bell, and Roddy will be out with the flu or something...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm crossing my fingers for ya...

Thank goodness for Forte yesterday and my RBs, they managed to hold off Chris Johnson's monster day...

Heartbreaker for Mooseman, losing by 2 points... that's those negative DEF pointes right there...

T

train

Well - kickoff is a coming...

uses the prayer app to submit FF prayers to all various deities at once...

***Buffer Overrun...

R

rokapoke

Spiderman;287480 said:
Here's hoping the Fighting Platypuses can stop the TombStoners win streak... :)
I thank you for your support.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My quarterbacks sucked this week... 'cause I don't expect Orton to make up the difference right now... and yours had monster/great games. My other guys kept up with yours, overall (although having Boldin out helped :) ). But the quarterback difference is like 90-100... :(

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I mean what happened last week, I thought I lost by 2pts......

Dang, I thought this one was a bye week for you and didn't worry about my kicker and Boldin

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
<double checks> whoa, you won by one point? I wonder if one of Ransac's players stats got modified or changed, 'cause I thought he had 251, not 248....

What do you mean, bye week for me? That I was going to win? I thought so too until my QBs turned in a terrible performance vs yours which had great performances (anything above 50 points for a QB I think is a great day for them).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I need Flacco and Rice to come up with 45 or so points... it shouldn't be THAT hard for a QB and RB and against the Browns, so come on... :D

T

train

I'm needing Flacco's D to take the night off... Though it would have to be all defensive scoring for Baltimore to take my lead - I don't doubt anything is possible in the NFL...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Baltimore did it, but barely... I was still down 9 points at the start of the 4th quarter...

And their D almost did it, got the shutout, just no touchdowns, that would have done it :)

T

train

Yep - had the D just not slacked against Cleveland - they'd a over-taken me...

but their better for not doing it... builds character...

R

rokapoke

Nonsense! The defense was just conspiring against me. Lousy no good Ravens...

T

train

Conspiring is such a big word... maybe in their hearts they realized the kind of whoopa$$ they would let out of the bag if they kept playing the browns so hard... so they eased up a bit...

in that sense - it was "fear"...

I'd be scared too if 90% of the stadium was empty... - its almost twilight zone-ish...

:cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, this week has been disappointing... who would have thought Stafford and the other QB would get 70+ points each? Although even if they were at "normal" levels, I;d still be blown out of the water...

the only consolation is that Ransac managed to take down TombStoners this week...

Can't believe we''re fighting for 3rd and 4th place at 6/5, but that's parity for you... makes it exciting to the end :D

T

train

Well - Nate Washington is going to career tonight...

so hopefully it won't be career lows...

:rolleyes:

T

train

I don't even think he was looking at career last night... Maybe he didn't know I drafted him a few weeks ago... sheesh... :rolleyes: