Fantasy Football 2009

T

train

My streaking is over... guess I should put the clothes back on...

R

rokapoke

Since I only needed half of my points this week, can I carry over the other half to next week?

T

train

Yeah... I want him unable to play too... after the coach benches him for opening up a 49-0 nothing lead in the first quarter and then resting him to prevent any further injury...

:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
train;287246 said:
Yeah... I want him unable to play too... after the coach benches him for opening up a 49-0 nothing lead in the first quarter and then resting him to prevent any further injury...
As long as it's because the running backs were scoring and he had no completions :D

Ransac: Your opponent just felt sorry for you...

T

train

Seems over half of my weeks have been coming down to Monday night... all the more reason for me to have the game on...

except that tonight I am doing upgrades on cc processing systems in San Jose, CA... so no game for me... much sucko...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You don't need the game, just the results at the end :)

I'm wondering if I should have played a DEF now...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, only 16 points... if only Cassal had done better (I'm not banking on Forte that much now); a QB should have more than 11 :(

:)

Time to rebound!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Are you serious? Take a look at my 2nd QB's weekly numbers:
-8, 49, 7, 33, -1, 11, 5

I'll be thrilled if I can find someone who can consistently put up 11 points. What's even worse is losing by 9 when your best defense goes for -15 points. And I still probably could have beaten TomB if the Eagles offense hadn't decided to take the 2nd half off last night. God, that was frustrating.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
turgy22;287300 said:
What's even worse is losing by 9 when your best defense goes for -15 points. And I still probably could have beaten TomB if the Eagles offense hadn't decided to take the 2nd half off last night. God, that was frustrating.
Well, yeah, but you could say that was balanced by Ced Benson going off like he did. I'm pretty sure you netted more points having him score 66 than you would have made with a solid Bears D-day.

I'm just glad the Washington D didn't have a total collapse like I half expected them to...;)

turgy22

Nothing Special
Defenses don't lose points for yards given up - only points. So despite Benson running for close to 200, he only scored 1 TD. If he had scored half of the six TDs the Bears D gave up, I wouldn't be complaining.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I never really looked into it before...I thought the yards factored into the DEF scoring somehow, but I guess I was wrong.

Does it help any to know I'm a Bears fan, so I felt your pain on every single touchdown? ;)