Exterminate the Bug...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DÛke, May 29, 2001.

1. maraud234 Sir Psycho Sexy

Oh, sorry Duke.

If the entire nfl were to play against Mike Ditka, who would win?
  2. Ransac CPA Trash Man

I just read the whole thread. Ow, my head hurts.

Why did we let this thread go from "Spiderman is better than any and all X-men(which is true)" to "Britney Spears" *cringe*? I am ashamed at each and every one of you, except for Theorgg, who I found funny.

I never thought such damage would occur if I just posted that and left for Hawaii to forget about this. But, I will set things straight.

*Ransac pulls out a Britney Spears Cd, throws it in the air, and shoots it with a shotgun.*

Hmmm, that was fun.

*Ransac takes a fistful of B.S.(Hey, how about THOSE initials?) Cds, throws them in the air, and blasts them with a tommy gun.*

I'm really enjoying this.

*Ransac sets up a B.S. poster and stabs it several times with a knife.*

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac is promptly beaten by passing police and is thrown in a wheelbarrow to take to jail for disturbing the peace.*

*Everyone stares for a second.*

Spiderman: Okay, where did he come from?

Ransac, cpa trash man
  3. maraud234 Sir Psycho Sexy

*runs after the wheelbarrow*

wait!

*wheelbarrow stops*

*pees on the wheelbarrow*

ok, see ya later.
  4. theorgg Slob

*runs after maraud234*

wait!

*maraud234 stops*

*pees on maraud234*

ok, see ya later.
  5. maraud234 Sir Psycho Sexy

*runs after theorgg*

wait!

*theorgg stops*

*pees on theorgg*

ok, see ya later.
  6. Thallid Ice Cream Man 21sT CeNTuRy sChIZoId MaN

*DÛke runs after Britney Spears*

Wait!

*Britney Spears stops*

CENSORED
  7. Killer Joe Active Member

I think two Mini-Ditka's could.....*bleech!*.....whew, good sausage..........take on the NFL. Of course, he would have Britney at his sideline being his personal cheerleader :).
    And though I speak of B.S., I certainly would never own a BS CD let alone having enough of them to throw up in the air to shoot them or even own a poster to stab at, heh-heh :).
    Now, Christina Auglaria <sp?>, she's a Pittsburgher AND, a Latino sister!!
  8. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

Shes about as Latino as my nose is Lebanese...

Err, I mean, um, nm...

:D
  9. DÛke Memento Mori

...I was afraid that someone would say Christina Auglaria is "Latino". I really don't like that anarexia nervosic wannabe.

My sister owns the B.S. cds, and when I wake up in the morning hearing the "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME", I think of BULL S**T right away...but as for Britney herself, she's not bad at all. I know she lacks major personality, but I aint lookin' at her for her personality. :)