Exterminate the Bug...

M

maraud234

Oh, sorry Duke.

If the entire nfl were to play against Mike Ditka, who would win?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I just read the whole thread. Ow, my head hurts.

Why did we let this thread go from "Spiderman is better than any and all X-men(which is true)" to "Britney Spears" *cringe*? I am ashamed at each and every one of you, except for Theorgg, who I found funny.

I never thought such damage would occur if I just posted that and left for Hawaii to forget about this. But, I will set things straight.

*Ransac pulls out a Britney Spears Cd, throws it in the air, and shoots it with a shotgun.*

Hmmm, that was fun.

*Ransac takes a fistful of B.S.(Hey, how about THOSE initials?) Cds, throws them in the air, and blasts them with a tommy gun.*

I'm really enjoying this.

*Ransac sets up a B.S. poster and stabs it several times with a knife.*

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac is promptly beaten by passing police and is thrown in a wheelbarrow to take to jail for disturbing the peace.*

*Everyone stares for a second.*

Spiderman: Okay, where did he come from?

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

*runs after the wheelbarrow*

wait!

*wheelbarrow stops*

*pees on the wheelbarrow*

ok, see ya later.

T

theorgg

*runs after maraud234*

wait!

*maraud234 stops*

*pees on maraud234*

ok, see ya later.

M

maraud234

*runs after theorgg*

wait!

*theorgg stops*

*pees on theorgg*

ok, see ya later.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

*DÛke runs after Britney Spears*

Wait!

*Britney Spears stops*

CENSORED

Killer Joe

I think two Mini-Ditka's could.....*bleech!*.....whew, good sausage..........take on the NFL. Of course, he would have Britney at his sideline being his personal cheerleader :).
And though I speak of B.S., I certainly would never own a BS CD let alone having enough of them to throw up in the air to shoot them or even own a poster to stab at, heh-heh :).
Now, Christina Auglaria <sp?>, she's a Pittsburgher AND, a Latino sister!!

A

Almindhra

Shes about as Latino as my nose is Lebanese...

Err, I mean, um, nm...

:D

D

DÛke

...I was afraid that someone would say Christina Auglaria is "Latino". I really don't like that anarexia nervosic wannabe.

My sister owns the B.S. cds, and when I wake up in the morning hearing the "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME", I think of BULL S**T right away...but as for Britney herself, she's not bad at all. I know she lacks major personality, but I aint lookin' at her for her personality. :)