Exterminate the Bug...

M

maraud234

You do realize that you are in fact, not really Spiderman. :rolleyes:

D

DÛke

...don't pick on Spiderman, maraud. :)

I met Spiderman once, YES...he's the REAL Spiderman. He shoots webs, crawls walls, and senses troubles. Why do you think Ed made him an administrator up here, for his personality and knowledge? Please...:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Duking (haha ;) ) it out in an arcade game is probably not the best representation, as the characters would be dependent on MY skillz with the buttons which I can assure you are not that great. I'm limited to the old school buttons of jump and fire with the joystick move :)

marud: I was arguing on behalf of the comic character, not my own abilities. Although it WOULD be cool to climb walls and such... :D

M

maraud234

I was just making a bad attempt at a funny. I realize that you know that you aren't spiderman, I hope. But what kind of abilities do you have? :confused:

D

DÛke

...well, X-Men are still better than Spiderman.

<Thinks of quick, stupid reasons> That's why X-Men, Superman, and Batman's movies came out before Spiderman. They all were worthy enough. They probably didn't think that Spiderman was powerful/good enough to make him a movie...and boy, who am I to argue that! ;)

Maraud, Spiderman can shoot web onto any post and completely change the way it's read. He does that by "editing your post". He can also sense trouble and completely cover a thread/post with webs...making it hard to read...therefore "deleting it". He crawls walls...but I have no freakin' clue how that would be interpreted into the CPA activities. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I swim real good :D

Actually, there was a Spiderman movie before Batman and X-Men in the '80s? but due to the special effects of the time it really stunk. But Spiderman was on the Electric Company, how can you beat that? ;)

D

DÛke

...so there was a movie...<dang it!>...

<Tries to think of more stupid reasons>

<Snaps finger>

Yes, I've got it...he's the only one who, instead of saving the world, visits the CPA and converse about some kinda game called...um...Magic (?)...

...The world is calling Spidey...but where are you? Right here, dancing with Whimsy, enganging in Magic conversations...and doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to save the needy Earth. How shameful. ;)

There! :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I was agreeing with your first set of reasons; the first Spiderman movie was so bad that it shouldn't be counted. The others were MUCH better in comparison :)

Although point of note for your second reason, I'm sure YJ is from the bee, but there IS a superhero that goes by that name :p

But in rebuttal :), I'm on the CPA when I'm not fighting crime. And did you know Captain America would make the Pro-Tour if he wasn't fighting crime? Heck, pretty much all of the Avengers would because they're a team already :D

Killer Joe

BAMMMM!!!!
What in the name of "Scrubiness" is going on here!?
Spidey, you get down off that wall, DUke, well..........you just stay right there, and whointhehellis Maurad234?
Oooooooo, you guys are lucky that Whimsey and PJ aren't here to whip you boys! (or is that Bip you boys?)

D

DÛke

...point your finger at me YellowJacket! I don't like that...:)...did I tell you I don't like BEES that much?(Maybe I need to exterminate those too! :p)

<hahahah> Yeah Spiderman, get down from that wall...<hides the Spider Poison 3000x3v.21 behind back>...I was just kiddin' about exterminating ya. I have a present for you...come down, and you'll um...feel it...it may be too good to be true, so it might even kill ya. :D

<wait> If you're a "superhero", what would you be doin' up there on the wall, afraid of ME...NO...NO, don't tell me you're just cleaning that corner...you used that execuse too many times now.

<prepares a Bee Exterminator 300x3v.39393>

Now ALL insects will begone...not just Spidy. <laughs outragously>

Any more insects? Glares at Rando...GOD DANG IT...that "Rando"...the name...it sounds like an insect...<ponders>...

D

DÛke

...whow...Spiderman has got the power to make execuses!

You were afraid and you know it...but that doesn't matter now, does it? Since you're down here...I might as well give you an early "birthday present"...it's a spider "toy"...don't be fooled by its name, Spider Poison 3000x3v.21...here try it. <Hands Spiderman the "toy"> :D

You JUST "shoot" yourself with it...the pois...uh...I mean, the "euphoria drug" will sail right into your blood. :D

<awaits anxiously to see Spiderman's extermination> ;)

M

maraud234

I'm Maraud234, Yellowjacket.......*trails off*

I was bit by a yellowjacket once, it really hurt. But, I don't have any grudges towards them. No, I won't have any after I get rid of them all. :)

No, I like yellowjackets, they are the mascots of the college I will be going to.

A

Apollo

Yellowjackets, huh? Is that Georgia Tech? My uncle teaches there... But it might be some other school.

Anyway, Spidey could take Cyclops. Cyclops has to activate his mask-thing to raise the ruby quartz visor. If Spidey shot webs to stick the visor shut, the blasts would hit nothing but Ruby and Cyke would lose just like that.

Wolverine was cooler than Spiderman from issue #75-#100. Before and after, I thought the comic wasn't very good.

Venom was the best character ever. Most villains wanted to take over the world or some such, but he just wanted to kill Spiderman. It was great... but those shmucks at Marvel screwed up his comics then killed it altogether. When he was fighting Spidey, and at the beginning of his own series, he was the greatest. I wish he would have finally beat Spiderman.

Jean Grey is pretty, but MJ was sexier (Jean Grey rarely even wears revealing outfits). Black Cat was sexier still. Spidey wins that battle.

Why did they have to get rid of the New Warriors? The first series was very good, but the new one was horrible. Sigh.

Gen13 was a good comic when J. Scott Cambell drew it...

D

DÛke

...in the holy world of insects is goin' on! Bees, spiders...and now...phoenixeeeees? I think I'm just phobic against anything that is non-human <poor me ;)>...

God, now I hafta prepare a phoenix exterminator...oh, nevermind...a phoenix rises from its ashes. <ponders and ponders this life-altering issue> How does a phoenix burn to ashes if it's made outta fire anyway? <laughs> I guess I'll just hafta use some Cool Aid against it...then it wont be rising from no burnin' ashes. <NA! Apollo > Though, I guess this phoenix Apollo is cool enough to live. After all, he did agree that Vemon is COOLER than Spiderman <NA! Spiderman >...yeah, I guess I'll let it live...<for now anyway, muahahahaha >

Back to business...YellowJackets and Spiders must be outta here... Ransac must clean the mess I'm aboutta inflect about all the insect-kind, since he's the garbage collector/cleaner/eater/feeder...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not making excuses... the ceiling really needed caulking!

And LOL, Apollo also agreed that Spidey could beat Cyclops and MJ and Black Cat were better than Jean Grey :D

Thanks for the present, but my blood is already as radioactive as it's gonna get... don't need no drugs :)

A

Apollo

Yeah Spidey, but you should have taken Felicia Hardy over that bimbo MJ...:)

M

maraud234

Yeah, I did mean Georgia Tech. It's the only respectable school in the god-forsaken state.