Exterminate the Bug...

D

DÛke

I think we should ban Spiderman. I have 4 over-convincing reasons:

1. He's an annoying little insect.

2. He's actually an active administrator, and who wants THAT?

3. Wolverine is cooler, Superman is stronger, Jean Grey is sexier, Venom rocks...and Madonna vogues.

And last, but certainly not least,

4. I said so.

R

Rando

He's an arachnid...not an insect.

(Charcterized by his 2 body segments and 8 legs, as compared to the insects 3 body segments and 6 legs.)

D

DÛke

...<cough> that's enough playing around...

Spiderman MUST be exterminated right this instant.

Come on, come on...I don't have all day...take your web-slingin' butt, outta here!

What? You don't feel like leaving?

<cough> I didn't ask your opinion Mr! You better take your stuff and leave right now! Don't you make me call the Spider Control Department...I heard they got new technology for pests!

M

maraud234

*Maraud chases Spiderman around with a rolled up newspaper.* :cool:

D

DÛke

...?

<passes out a Spider Exterminator 3000000000> Here take that, I heard Spiders must be exterminated completely, or else they'll regenerate or something like that...

Anyone else wants a Spider Exterminator is free to have one...

...but wait, looks like not many agree about the extermination...we'll have to have more votes in order for this not to be a crime...:)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hey, I happen to think that Spdierman can beat up all of the heroes previously named. He's also cooler.

Also, as for the CPA member with the same name, he's not a bad admin. Imagine if I was an admin.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. My uncle's brother draws spiderman comics. So, there!!!

D

DÛke

...I should exterminate YOU too for saying that Spiderman is cooler than Jean Grey...or Wolverine!

Now that I think about it, Spiderman IS a good admin (I never thought otherwise :)), especially when I have to think that someone like Ransac could have taken the spot. ;)

M

maraud234

Spiderman was cooler than Jean Grey and Wolverine, but Jean Grey was way sexier.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
But I think Spiderman and Mary Jane make a way better couple than Jean Gray and Cyclops (what a pansy ;) )

D

DÛke

...?

Nah ah! You didn't just insult my favorite couple!? <looks at Spiderman's post again> Why you...you...you DID insult them!

For your information Mr. Spiderman, Cyclops is more of a pimp than you'll ever be! Jean wants him...Rogue wanted him...and God knows who else had their eyes on him...

Spiderman is the pansy here...Cyclops would tear you apart...one Mega Optic Blast...and there ya go...what're ya gonna do - spin your webs? ;)

R

Rando

Originally posted by DÛke
For your information Mr. Spiderman, Cyclops is more of a pimp than you'll ever be!
Just in case you ever dreamed of being a pimp.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Did I dream of being a pimp? I better check my dreams...

Um, I wouldn't exactly call Rogue a real catch either. At least I had the Black Cat, and Gwen Stacy, and Betty Brant, and....

And one web shot to his optic visor will pretty much ensure he's out of the battle...

D

DÛke

...Rogue is a dream. She has the Southern accent...:)
I mean, sure you can look but you can't touch, but that's the beauty of her.

How would webs stop an Optic Visor? They woudn't even reach there...they'd be shattered away by the smallest Optic Blast. :D

Jean Grey is way sexier than all those females of yours Spidy. She got the looks, the honor, and the respect. Besides, what other female could play with your mind and seduce like Jean Grey? No one else...

...unless, that is, you prefer the easy way out Spiderman...it's a challenge, those X-Men females I heard...:)

D

DÛke

...he get it ON with anyone in the first place? ;)

(He got it on with Whimsical, but I doubt that she's a superhero...:))

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Umm, ookaaay, whatever you say about Rogue :)

And waaa? Cyclops has to LOOK at whatever he blasts. Spidey can get the visor at any angle.

ANY superheroine has the "looks, honor and respect". That's not specific to Jean Grey...

And I did not get it on with Whimsy, despite our witty repartee ;)

D

DÛke

...ok, although I still believe Cyclops could squash you...

...Venom could eat you! He has the same powers as you do, and probably a bit more too. Heck, Jean Grey could beat you! ;) I guess that's why you won't be "gettin' it on" with her...I'm sure she'd want a man that she can't beat. ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Venom might be close. Carnage closer still. Although they would have an easy time with Cycops and probably Jean Grey.

D

DÛke

...I think we should meet at an arcade where Marvel Versus Capcom 2 is available. Then you could choose your little Spiderman and Venom and I'll be Rogue and Cyclops...

...then we'll see who kicks-butt. :)

Ok...let me get this straight, you think you're the most powerful Spiderman? I'll have to change that. :D

You're a human that can crawl walls and shoot webs! How could that be powerful! Oh, and you have a spider-sense...as if spiders have some kinda extraordinary sense.