Exterminate the Bug...

D

Dementia

(Dementia looks at his chair)

(Then looks at Spiderman on the wall)

(Dementia looks at the chair again)

Kinda looks like a big fly swater don't it........

(Dementia winds up to hit Spiderman, but at the last second turns and hits maraud)

That's right buddy! You can never get away from me! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

(Dementia drags marauds unconcious body out of the thread)

Just go on about your nerdy comic discussion:p

A

Apollo

Lois Lane? Geez, what's your problem? Apollo swats the stupid bumblebee.:)

Oh, and Maraud, it would be funny if you got my uncle as a teacher...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This is actually getting kind of funny... glad I moved it to Off-Topic.

Three cheers for the phoenix! That was great... I'm not sure who Louise Lane ;) is, but I don't really read/have read DC comics so my image of Lois is a rather staid, whiny person. Maybe they improved her.

Apollo: I didn't have a choice, it was my "crack" team of writers :)

Dementia: Even though my back was turned while caulking, my spidey-sense was a tingling... I was ready for ya :D

N

nodnarb24

If this discussion about killing pests continues, I might have to send my horde of rats to attack DÛke.

D

DÛke

...the heck did ya just say, Dementia? Did you just say "nerdy" as a referance to MY thread? Oh boy...you have lived your last day, seen your last sun, and held your last chair! :)

...and Rat King, Nodnarb is trying to attack ME? I'm a pest that will never die...send your rats if you want, I'll just eat them like I eat snacks! :D

Ok, that's it...

...Spiders, Phoenixeees, Bees, Rats, Dementias...I can't create a weapon to deal with EACH one...and I certainly can't be careful enough to deal with JUST one at a time...

I wanna destroy everyone in the CPA...even me (if I hafta)...

<prepares the CPA Doomsday Alpha V.0.0.1>

CPA...who's YER daddy? Oh YES...of course...

...ME! <laughs like a son of a b17<h>

<points the CPA Doomsday Alpha V.0.0.1 at the CPA's location>

The countdown will begin as of now:

Oops, I forgot, I dunno howta count...

Let me learn howta count, and I'll destroy the CPA then. ;)

Killer Joe

Alright Apollo, you low life, Browns fan! This Friggin' Steeler fan is gonna bowl you over and after THAT! I'ma gonna sting you right in yer backside, bub.
<SCHWING!>
I have my secret Bird Tech activated now, so don't get any closer or I'll let you have it!
<psst, DUke, go get me some Alka-Seltzers, I'm gonna fling them at the Bird Wonder>

Okay, okay, on a different note, who has the largest brestasisses in all of Marveldom?

A

Apollo

Actually, after digging out my old Marvel trading cards, Typhoid Mary was the most well-endowed. Psylocke wasn't bad, and I have an old issue of New Warriors where the White Queen is practically busting out of her shirt (if there is enough material there to call it a shirt:)).

Oh, and getting away from Marvel, in Gen13 Fairchild does bust out of her shirt...

D

DÛke

...Yellowjacket, I don't think there's a way to kill the pesty Apollo...I tried, it just don't work. Be my guest...exterminate him! :D

Britney Spears the biggest...um...best heroin. Come on, she got the power to hypnotize everyone (even some females)...

...like the X-Men villian, Apocalypse, she can shapeshift any part of her body into anthing else...even make it larger. I think that explains her...well...nevermind. :)

<time to destroy the CPA>

<turns the Exterminator's button on>

<nothing happens - almost nothing> A projection of Britney Spears appears on the opposite wall. It's actually the Pepsi commercial...<yes> I'm gonna hypnotize you all! Watch her! :)

T

theorgg

[me] digs around in his breechcloth and pulls out a T.V. remote control[/me]

Oh MY! THe MUTE BUTTON DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

[me] digs in his breechcloth and pulls out two Necratogs and stuffs them in his ears[/me]

that's better...

[me]'s lower left hand begins digging into his breechcloth...[/me]

[any admin who thinks the final joke is too much, delete it. anyoen who isn't and wants it deleted, contact me and I'll get rid of it.]

N

nodnarb24

OH NO!!! BRITNEY SPEARS!!! SHE MUST DIE!!!!!

[color="336699"]Nodnarb24 takes a mallet and smashes the projector.[/color]

Now time to take care of the real thing...

[color="336699"]Nodnarb24 pickes up his trusty sniper rifle and leaves the area...[/color]

MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

D

DÛke

...<laughs>...don't waste your time lookin' for Britney, Nodnarb, I made sure to save her in the right place, where you could NEVER find her. She's in one of my normal, completely innocent mansions. She's COMPLETELY "free" in there, and is "open" to talk to anyone that is "innocent". ;)

Drop your kiddy weapon, Nodnarb, and instead of wasting your time with a helpless lady that doesn't know anything about The Rat King, why don't you TRY and kill me? Or Spiderman, or Yellowjacket, or Apollo, Dementia, Darsh, Istanbul, Spiderman, Cateran Emperor, Spiderman, Ransac, OR Spiderman...

See what I mean? <laughs>

D

DÛke

...Well, Spiderman...that should remind everyone what this thread is all about. ;)

Now, I need to exterminate TheOrgg more than anyone else...and man...this is gonna be easier than removed a Fading counter from a Blastoderm...:D

<Like The Matrix, I can download whatever I want, so I downloaded a random Britney Spears song, and it plays all around>

Naa! Orgg, suffer! :)

T

theorgg

Persist in this line of thought, and every post you has goes "BOOOM."

got me? Example:

Duke :(insert line)

BOOM.

[-The Orgg]
[very small] last edited on /// by theorgg

got me, Dukey boy?

M

Mundungu

The thing I never understood with spiderman is that - at least in my time when I was reading comics from 78 'il 88 - he didnt have a DRIVING LICENSE !

I mean, college graduate, superhero REPORTER and no driving license ?

I beg you pardon ?

No newspaper in the world will engage a photgraph / reporter that doesnt have a driving license.

The Xmen, FF4, avengers and all others are driving f***g rockets, airplanes and spacecrafts.

And I wont even cover the heros that have build-in flight ability ...

Lastly give me the name of ANYONE int he US who, without any severe disbility doesnt have a driving license at the age of 21 +

R

Rando

Originally posted by DÛke
Britney Spears the biggest...um...best heroin.
No wonder she stays so thin.

Who's her conection, DUke, and how are you involved with the seedy underworld?

D

DÛke

I warned you.

[BOOM.]

...hope you're joking, Orgg. If my posts would go BOOM BOOM, I'm afraid you will have to go BYE BYE, got that, Orggy? :)

Rando, don't tell me you're one of those that don't even think Britney is great lookin'...or even, think she's "fat". Am I the only guy with eyes in here? Sheesh...<laughs> :D

Don't even talk about her "fake" voice. Does it matter when you're in "business" together? ;)