Exterminate the Bug...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mundungu: It's called living in New York. Lots of people there don't have driving licenses... why do they need one when they have the subway? And where are you going to put the car?

D

DÛke

BOOM.

...is really great. I really want to live there in my college years, and I probably will eventually. There are just so many types of people, things, and everything. You don't need a car, that's true. You could take a taxi or the subway to travel around. It's much more efficient in such a crowded city.

R

Rando

Hmmm...it would seem my joke was lost.

A female hero is H-E-R-I-O-N-E.

The drug, as in "a needle and a spoon and a trip to the moon", is H-E-R-O-I-N.

L

Lotus Mox

did you know you can abbreviate Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero as LSD Hero(in(e)) :)

BS is so Bigott, saying this virginity crap while being dressed like a slut ROFL.
*cough* nymphomanic *cough*
She's just flesh for the pop machinery. bleh.
etc.

I hope DÛke doesn't want to exterminate me now :)

P.S: I found DÛke's Homepage ;)

D

DÛke

BOOM.

...how the HECK did you find my web page Mox!? Oh my...I didn't want my secret revealed: I'm a Britney Spears fanatic!

<enough acting>

Joking. I think Britney Spears should be liked for her beauty. Personally, I leave the job of liking her "music" style for my sister, whom likes Britney as a music artist. I, however, don't really like Britney for her music...I like her for her sweet, charming self...oh, and that Pepsi commercial. ;)

"She's so innocent." ;)

...and I already told Demetia this: I like sluttly females. There's something about the way they want to show off to the world that just turns me on.

...and now...

Mox must be exterminated with all the others. Damn, I'm getting a big list made now. Spiderman, Dementia, Yellowjacket, Lotus Mox, and...of course, Sleepy.

Rando, you know how much I misspell, you'd think I'd get a spelling joke? :) <laughs>

A

Apollo

Whatever happened to the discussion of the most well-endowed Marvel woman?:)

D

DÛke

BOOM.

...Apollo, that conversation was won by Britney Spears.

She, clearly, is a super-woman who will take over...or at least, will take ME over. She can control me any day...:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Apollo: They're pretty much ALL well-endowed.

Yet another example of a male-dominated bastion (whether you think that's good or bad is up to you ;) )

A

Apollo

Of course, all of the guys are huge muscular hunks with rippling chests...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can actually understand the "muscular" part, because after fighting bad guys all the time, you do get a workout :)

I just saw a Spiderman cartoon the other day, it's pretty funny how built he is in college compared to the geeky skinny days of high school :)

D

DÛke

BOOM.

...you were skinny and geeky in high school, Spiderman? :)

Does anyone know why my posts every where are turning "white" and goin' "BOOM!"? I guess this is the only tme I wish I had "powers" so I can play a similar joke on Orgg. That beast needs a beating, a VERY good one...

Make this post of mine go bye-bye and say "BOOM!" now, Orgg. :)

M

maraud234

Duke, I stopped reading your posts, they've gotten really hard to read. I've no idea why you keep saying boom, but that is probably because I stopped reading your posts. Please switch back to black, for the sake of my vision.

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by maraud234
Duke, I stopped reading your posts, they've gotten really hard to read. I've no idea why you keep saying boom, but that is probably because I stopped reading your posts. Please switch back to black, for the sake of my vision.
Actually, it's theorgg that is changing his posts. If you read on the second page you can figure out why.

D

DÛke

...a joke. You can see under my posts that they are being edited by TheOrgg. I have nothing to do with it...but if this is what keeps TheOrgg under control...than shall it be. :)