Daggertooth VS Prince RXI

P

Prince RXI

*RXI channels back into his spell and makes the spell back to the way it was with a change shield.*

HA!! Wait... damn, I should have changed it myself. DAMN ME!!!! DAMN!!!

Prince RXI, DDDDAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth Sends an incinerating bolt of plasma Into RXI's chest. His consentration making it so he can't dodge. Of course daggertooth made sure that it was timmed slightly after RXI finaly completed his spell.

Lets see how much pepper you spells can muster.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

*The bolt collides with RXI's left hand, incinerating it.*

Damn... I hate it when that happens.

*RXI starts to chant. His hand regrows as a black, buck toothed, pink eyed, slobbering Pirate.*

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Damn, I hate that thing.

*RXI destroys the pirate and grows his left hand back into place.*

Ah, that's better.

*RXI casts Ice Crash on Daggertooth^.*

^As Daggertooth is part dragon, Ice is leathal to him.^

Now what can you do?

Prince RXI, th blood of the Pidgens is in me!!!!

M

maraud234

You killed the pirate that you were using as a hand? I'm a pirate, you have a problem with pirates? You want a piece? You looking at me? I know you aren't looking at me? Oh, so you were looking at me? I'll just let you fight Daggertooth.

D

Daggertooth

Sadly For RXI, His own spell, Cosmos, resolved before RXI had a chance to cast the Ice Thing. Destroying his consentration.

Everyone takes Lethal Damage.

Maraude: Not again
Crumb: Uuuuugggg
RXI: Damn
Daggertooth: :)

As he has done in countless previous battles, Daggertooth returns from the land of the dead.(via transplanar portal.) Weakened in power, Strenght, and Resolve, yet otherwise perfectly normal.

Poor RXI, Nothing he could have done since he was trying to cast a spell. Foolishly thinking that Ice is fatal to me. HA! If that were so I'd die in every snow storm. Tsk Tsk. Foolish little RXI.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

HEY!!!! I said it would be done in a setting of posts that you and I only count in! There have been 7 posts, this is the eighth!

*RXI's Ice Crash hits Daggertooth. Daggertooth flies back in pain!*

Now who's stuiped??? ;););)

Prince RXI, wishes Daggertooth would read the symbol ^ s under the spells I cast and understand:(;):)

D

Daggertooth

****Bah! if you haven't figured it out yet, I sped your spell up. Increasing the magic input into your cosmos acted like a catalyst. Besides, you think Your little Change shield can stop Rune magic? Your worse off than I thought. Sure it took me a bit longer, but I still did it. *****

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

*Suddenly, Daggertooth opens his eyes once again and sees that Cosmos has not yet hit anyone and that his Rune Magic did nothing to RXI's Change Shield or Cosmos.*

Daggertooth: Why does that keep happening?

Prince RXI: I don't know. Maybe you still have an after effect of the illusion I gave you before.

*Daggertooth then notices that RXI had not cast this Ice Crash spell of his. He was just standing there staring at Daggertooth as he rounded on the ground laughing, wishing the He could see what Daggertooth thought was so funny.*

Prince RXI, what?

M

maraud234

So have I died yet? Dying sucks and I would rather stay alive, but if anybody feels like killing me for dramatic effect, have at it.

D

Daggertooth

Hey!!!! Don't diss dieing! It's a very relaxing event that everyone should expirience.

I am very confused. :confused: did RXI even cast cosmos? Is he even casting spells? Where am I?

Daggertooth then Gets unreasonably angry as he Sees RXI standing in the room. :mad:

"YOU!!! This has something to do with you, I know it!!! :mad: You will pay for that!"

Daggertooth Then casts Decay. A grousome spell that halts all cellular growth in the target and promotes decay via ravounous bacteria.

Daggertoth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me] tags have not been included with the latest update of the boards.

K9Archmage is now Salicious Crumb.

P

Prince RXI

*RXI gets hit by Decay and slowly starts to dissolve.*

^enter cursing here^

Damn

^End cursing here^

Prince RXI, reminds everyone "3 more posts*

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth is still angry and confused.

Grrr, Three posts till what?!? :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

Daggertooth :mad:

P

Prince RXI

Sorry, about that, next time I post after you here, Cosmos will resolve:) so we must all say good bye:)... wait, oh shoot, NO!!!!!!!!!

*RXI throws a rock on the ground at Daggertooth.*

Prince RXI, just noticed a fatal error!

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth, exhausted from using up all his magical strength fighting illusions, stares skepticaly at the thrown rock.

:mad: Bah!! :mad: Think I'll fall for your pathetic Illusions again. You've sadly underestimated me.

BAM!!!

Daggertooth falls unconcious to the floor.

P

Prince RXI

*Cosmos resolves.*

Maurad234: Croiykies!!!! AAAAAHHHH!(Blows up)
Salacious Crumb: Wow! (Turns into a pile of dust)
Ransac: It was supposed to hit the monkey!!! AH!!! (something drops down his pant legs)
Daggertooth: Was that supposed to hurt? (A little bit of blood tickles down his nose)
RXI: DIE DIE DIE!!!!! WAIT!?!?!?!? NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! (Turns into a big pile of poop)

Big pile of poop, blop blop... blop