Daggertooth VS Prince RXI

S

Salacious Crumb

*Crumb, who is dancing to britney spears music, doesn't notice maraud behind him and he crashes into the stack of pennies, crushing a Prince's album beneath it*

Hoipa

M

maraud234

Crumb! You made me lose count. I'll just hire somebody to count them.

Who wants to count pennies?

S

Salacious Crumb

* a mutated gnome pops from marauds stomach*
Gnome: ME! I"LL COUNT!

Hoipa

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth takes a step back as he absorbs the punch.

Out of reflex daggertooth brings his fist into RXI's gut, sending him flying into Crumb.

Daggertooth then dramaticly wipes the trickle of blood that is on his face with the back of his hand.:mad: Then starts to initiate a rune.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

*RXI watches on at the horror that appears. Daggertooth's rune attacks himself with pain!!!*

I told you, the "Prism" spell harms you if you use a special power or a spell. Oh well.

*RXI slams down with 15 punches right to Daggertooth's solar Plexus.*

Prince RXI, is about to show is friend the ropes:)

D

Daggertooth

Silly RXI!! Initiating a rune means that I'm about to cast it. Nothing has been cast yet.

And in case you forgot, Your pathetic spell Wears off after 6 posts. Which was along time ago. Even if it was just my posts it still is gone.

Ha HA HA HA!!!!!!

The runes initiated Surround Daggertooth as they glow with brilliance. RXI tries to Punch Daggertooth's whatever 15 times but it's too late. Suddenly the air grows cold as all the energy surrounding Daggertooth in a growing 10 foot radius quickly gets absorbed into a glowing ball of energy that is forming in Daggertooth's hand.

The Atmospheric Gases all Freeze and fall to the ground in as toxic ice. The Energy outside of the Daggertooth created void blows towards the ball. Filling the growing gap. Anything caught within the growing radius has all its energy pulled into the exponentially growing ball.

A Bird flying by is sucked into the void. In a brilliant explosion the bird is destroyed by spontaneous combustion. So great the energy was that escaped it. Thus would be the fate of RXI if he is too close.

Oh, and runes always protect the caster.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

Your Solar Pelxus is the upper part of your chest

Dang, your right. 7 posts have gone bye that were really fighting between you and me, so... dang. anyway.

*Daggertooth uses the runes*

*The spell starts to pull RXI*

*RXI Disappears*

*After the spell has finished*

*RXI reappears*

Thanks for the reason to visit my kingdom on the moon, Daggertooth, I haven't been there in about 2 weeks:).

*RXI cast White Nova on Daggertooth*

Prince RXI, oh, and White Nova is a big damage spell that starts... now

S

Salacious Crumb

*Salacious Crumb courageously dives in front of Daggertooth, and is blasted away by the shot. He turns into a little pile of crumbs(no pun intended:)) on the ground*

Hoipa

M

maraud234

Does that mean our partnership is ended? That's crummy(no pun intended)

D

Daggertooth

Sadly, RXI is deeply mistaken as the spell has not yet even finished resolving. Lets see if I can sort this out.

The growing sphere expanded 12 feet while RXI took his little trip.

RXI casts his spell.

The moment Nova entered the void it is sucked towards the growing energy ball. Before it is absorbed Crumb (I really appreciate the gesture) Dives in the way. Crumb Crumbles at Daggertooth's feet. Daggertooth doesn't even look down as it is taking his full concentration to keep the spell from destroying him.

There is a stunned silence as crumb is destroyed, interrupted only by the throbbing of the growing glob. Suddenly there is a blinding flash. So incredible that energy is allowed to escape. A wave of intense heat is blasted throughout the arena. Caused because the ball finally sucked enough energy to create a fission reaction.

Maraud Is hit first by the Blinding Flash. A white glare is permanently imprinted in his brain. However, that doesn't last long as the wave incinerated Maraud into a charred crummy pile.

The same fate is heading towards RXI. (will if you were staring at the glowing ball when the reaction took place.)

*the spell is not yet over*

Daggertooth

*sorry Maraud, but I needed to use you as an example to show RXI what was going to happen to him. No hard feelings?*

D

Daggertooth

Speed of light = 2.9979*10^8 meters/second
Speed of energy burst = Approximatly 600 Meters/second

Daggertooth

M

maraud234

No problem. Anytime.

I'm really good at dying, and/or killing myself. Send whatever you find in my disembowled stomach to my family.

P

Prince RXI

You just don't get it. I only returned when the spell you used was over. So YOUR mistaken.

Prince RXI, and the White Nova has not yet been absorbed

S

Salacious Crumb

*Crumb's crumbs slither along the floor and go into prince rxi's mouth. Prince starts to cough, and his singing career is over.From now on, he will be known as the former artist known as prince:D*

Hoipa

P

Prince RXI

*RXI purifies his body and Crumb's crumbs are erased from the face of time. RXI never has, is, or will be known as "The Artist Formerly Known as RXI," which is a very stupied name.*

Prince RXI, is starting to get annoyed with Salacious Crumb. BRING BACK K9ARCHMAGE!!!! SOON!!!! PLEASE!!!

D

Daggertooth

whatever. :rolleyes:

Daggertooth, completely disgusted by the way things are turning out, pulls out the key rune holding the spell together. A final energy blast is felt as the rune's power fades away.

*All that crap about the nova and Crumb happens and now RXI is finished choking.*

Daggertooth charges at RXI and does a slide tackle. He finishes it off with a scissor kick. RXI falls to the ground painfully whiplash his head against the pavement. Daggertooth then flips to his feet and attempts to crush the Prince.

Daggertooth

S

Salacious Crumb

*Crumb's crumbs (which were sent to the 27.5 dimension) float around in space... Suddenly(back in the earth's dimension) a pack of undead dogs come running at prince rxi.*
yes... this can only mean one thing...

Hoipa

K

K9Archmage

Mwahahaha
I have come from doggy hell to bring you this peace offering:D
*K9archmage's dogs rip out prince's appendix*
i heard it was causing you trouble...
oh yeah... one more thing
*The dogs rip out prince's tonsils*
HAHAHAH
i am the doctor man!

Hoipa

M

maraud234

Cute doggy, cute little feller, come here I've got a treat.. hey, get off! ow, bad dog, BAD DOG, YOU'VE RIPPED OFF MY HEAD!

*Maraud dies for the 9? time*

S

Salacious Crumb

hey, maraud... you never got to see k9archmage before this, right?

Hoipa