Daggertooth VS Prince RXI

S

Salacious Crumb

hah. thats right:D
WEll, i was k9archmage a long time ago. i left the cpa for a few months, then joined as Delicious Crumb

Hoipa

M

maraud234

I've heard you talk about it before. So I already knew that.
I am happy to report that I've reached my 69 post count, and I wish to stay right there, so I won't be posting in anymore places other than Battle Arena and Off Topic

S

Salacious Crumb

i'l stop posting once i reahc 6969... it could take a while:D

oh yeah, we forgot about the fight
*Crumb turns around and sees nothing but smoldering reckage*
meh, looks like they're having fun by themselves.
*Crumb throws his invisible lightsaber backwards. Daggertooth, not seeing the invisible lightsaber, is sliced in half. Crumb takes some tape and tapes him back together*
there. good as new:D

Hoipa

P

Prince RXI

*White Nove connects with Daggertooth, who forgot about it, and Daggetooth is blow throught the roof.*

I said that I used it only AFTER you were finished.

Prince RXI, looking at Daggertooth and laughing with glee

D

Daggertooth

******So what! Crumb still dove in its way, He still tried to choke you, You still sent him into oblivion, And i still scissor kicked you down.*************

Daggertooth in a giant fit of rage an frusteration Stomps on RXI's Hand and procedes to crush his head.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

Uh, Daggertooth? I was gone WELL before the spell was near me, and returned when the spell ended so I was not there, you said that it destroys everything it touches, crumb and Maraud were destroyed, THEN I returned, cast White Nova, and it hit you. Ok?? I reread the whole Thread and read what happened. And I stated that I only reapeared when the spell ended.

Prince RXI, yes, Daggertooth, you have been hit for the first time by White Nova

D

Daggertooth

Ha! I'm winning!!!! Daggertooth Stomps down on RXI's head crushing it and killing him. He's dead. The game is over..........

Suddenly the world ripples. Daggertooth Blinks a few times in confusion. The only thing that doesn't ripple is a ball of energy heading his way.

Daggertooth concentrates on that ball of energy, trying to understand what is going on. Instantly the Illusion Disperses like a fog.

:eek: RXI's Still alive, in fact he isn't even hurt. And the Ball of energy is a Nova!!!!!

Daggertooth Quickly attempts a Protection Rune... TOO LATE!!! The Nova crashes into him, Causing his spell to self destruct. The power of the two combined energys send him Flying into the stands. Daggertooth Crashes like a comet. Dragging through all the chairs as if they were just dirt.

Daggertooth Slowly stands, Broken and severely bleeding. He Bursts into flames as a painful healing spell collorises his wounds. His Few broken bones he will have to fix later.

RXI WILL Pay for that!!!!!

***How was The powerful Runemaster blinded by such a simple illusion?***

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

I can answer your question my friend, and the answer is, I may be considered a newbie, but my experience in things like this is vast, oh, and all neutrilians are gifted in the ways of big illusions and cheap faking deaths. Plus, that nova did a little more than I thought it would... cool.

*RXI does the splits. He then falls down in excrusiating pain like he never felt before.*

Oh, the agony!!! Damn my need to show off!!!

*RXI sits down and cries.*

Whaaaaa...

Prince RXI, ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

D

Daggertooth

*Newbie Aye? You signed up when, a week later than me?*

Although I did underestimate you.

Daggertooth Sends a fire ball hurtling at RXI. At the same moment He teleports back into the arena. RXI dives out of the way but is met with daggertooths knee in his gut.

Daggertooth
***my computer is broken so I can only log on at work.***

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac gets on the P.A. sytem and shouts "ALL OF THE NEUTRILIANS ARE GAY!!!!!!!!"*

*Prince RXI fires an energy blast at the P.A. Tower and it blows up. Luckily for Ransac, the Blast only hit his head.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Ok, let us see how powerful you are against The Legendary LoreLaDier, The True Silver Dragon, my Spiritual Guardian!!!

*RXI holds up his Silver Amulet and chants Summon. The amulet moves to the middle of the arena and starts to glow. With a great flash the Silver Amulet turns into a dragon!!!
LoreLaDier starts to talk in a low and rumbling but kind voice.*

LoreLaDier: Greetings, my lord.

RXI: Hello again, LoreLaDier.

LoreLaDier: what is your bidding, prince?

RXI: I was wondering if you can fight this man/dragon for me.

LoreLaDier: I am sorry my lord. but I can not fight a mortal or fellow dragon. It rules against all that I stand for.

RXI: Understood. How ever, will you watch this match?

LoreLaDier: I would be happy to.

*LoreLaDier lays down and watches the fight. RXI delivers a quadrupal haymaker to Daggertooth and Daggertooth is knocked to the ground.*

LoreLaDier: Good work. But don't let it go to your head, my lord.

Prince RXI, The Prince of The True NEU Moon Kingdom

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, who just recovered from being blasted, walks up from LordLaDieded, or whatever the flunk his name is, and kicks him squa in the testicular region.*

LordLaDieded:LAYVIN!!!!!!!!!!

*The dragon lord of weasels falls down, unconscious.*

Ransac: I hate potential outside interference.

*Ransac then looks at himself and kicks himself squa in the nuts.*

LAYVIN!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac, the lord of trash, falls down, unconscious.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*RXI starts to role around on the ground, laughing at his brother's stupidity*

Hey, Ransac! Why did you just kick your guardian square in the gonads? Ya, LordLaDieded, dragon lord of weasels was yours. Mine is LoreLaDier, the True Silver Dragon.

*RXI looks at LoreLaDier, and they laugh again.*

LoreLaDier: What a moron.

RXI: what loser to kick himself in the balls. HAHAHA

*RXI stops laughing, thinks, and kicks himself in the Jimmy.*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Prince RXI, just experimenting

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth uses the falling momentum to roll back to his feet.

He then Eyes the Dragon, Gives him a slight bow of respect (dragons, no matter the hatread between species, do show respect for their own kind), Then Charges the RXI.

RXI Gets up still in pain from his own stupidity. Daggertooth seemingly flies, feet outstreached, into RXI's gut. He is sent several feet into the stands. Daggertooth then sends an inferno blast in his general direction.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

*RXI puts up an energy barrier!!! The fire blast is absorbed into it but RXI still takes a little damage.*

RXI, still feeling a little pain: I wish I hadn't done that:(.

*RXI casts bolt on himself. The pain leaves his body.*

AAAAAHHHHH:) All better.

*RXI looks at Daggertooth. He then casts the spell "Cosmos"^*

Ok, now this will hurt me as much as you, but I have been pushed too far.

^Cosmos: deals almost instant death damage to all targets no matter where they are. The Caster must be one of those targets. The targets currently are: Daggertooth, RXI, Ransac, Crumb, Maraud234. Have a nice life, or a remaining 15 posts of fighting between you Daggertooth and I^

Well how do you like that??? I bought the spell from a drift shop and was told it would KILL any target but the caster. I need to find that shop and demand my money back. Oh, and if you beat me before the time, the spell stops targeting all but me.

Prince RXI, is that damn good. damn myself

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac pulls a monkeys from his pocket and puts a sign around his neck that says "I am Ransac". Ransac puts a sign around his own neck that says "I am not Ransac. Shoot the monkey". Ransac then runs off into the hills only to be shot and killed when running in the middle of another Hayfields versus McCoys shooting.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

[me] walks in for some reason unbeknownst to him and surveys the scene in front of him[/me]

Ransac shot by the real McCoys, RXI having a seemingly unpronounceable name, and Daggertooth being a kick ass fish with anal spines.

Hmmm...

I wonder what I can do.

[me] digs around in his breechcloth.[/me]

[me] pulls out Wierd Al Yancovic[/me]

[me] pulls a Bullwhip out of his breechcloth and hands it to Weird Al.[/me]

[color="8c007b"]Weird Al: I can't use this! who do you think I am? Devo's Mark Mauthersbaugh??[/color]

Good Point.

[me] reaches into his breechcloth and pulls out several red conical objects and mutters "Inee dachi ktosu kmyd ick" several times and throws the red objects near Weird Al. From the bottoms of the flowerpot looking objects, five men wearing black, sleevless turtlenecks and rubber pompadors fall out of the bottom of the hats and stand there wearing them.[/me]

The One with Glasses: Crack That Whip!

[color="8c007b"]Weird Al: Here's a Free Whip slip.[/color]

One with Glasses: (reads slip, goes behind The Orgg's breechcloth and brings out a Lava Axe Orgg had caught and a small rodent. He places the rodent in front of Weird Al and holds the axe above his head and looks at Weird Al.)[singing] Seseless Violence under the sun Senseless Violence fun, fun fun! Senseless violence will be...

[color="8c007b"]Weird Al: HARVEY! STOP!! Here's the whip! Don't finish that line! don't say "done!" Here's the whip! TAKE IT! DEAL?"[/color]

One with Axe: done.(he flips the axe out of his hand. Unfourtunatly for Al, the axe was much heavier than Mark Mauthersbaugh thought and cleaves the rat in twain.) Thanks for the Whip! I'll Whip 'em Good! (noticing the newly created chinese food) Ooops...

[color="8c007b"]Weird Al: (A large accordian solo blends in with Al's tourtured wail of NOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! sounding not unlike an accordian attempting to wail out the fantastic playing of Confortably Numb via it's squeezebox.)

You Will PAY, Ignorant Men![/color]

Mauthersbaugh: Are We Not Men?
Four Others that all look the same: We Are DEVO! D-E-V-O!

[color="8c007b"]*Weird Al runs to Daggertooth's decidedly daggered arse and yanks out several hundred anal spines. Daggertooth winces in pain and supprise as the spines are torn from his rectal area. Each spine is thrown directly at Mauthersbaugh's face, and just as expertly is whipped away in Price RXI's direction, hitting him in areas ranging from the crotch to the head. After half the anal spines have been pulled, lobbed, whipped and deflected, The Orgg Reaches into his breechcloth.[/color]

[me] Hey, look! Al! It's Harvey! that rat over there is just a dead Muck Rat to feed to one of my Necratogs![/me]

[color="8c007b"]Weird Al: Oh. (pats Daggertooth's heiny) Sorry about the mutilation. (walks over to RXEYE) Sorry about the spikes through the groin. and in the eye. and up the... well, I'll just say I'm sorry.[/color]

Well, (Orgg says as Devo and Weird Al dissappear again behind his breechcloth) THAT was interesting. who would have though Confortably Numb would have been possible to play on a Squeesebox?

M

maraud234

Yes, I caught all of that on tape.

*Maraud looks down at his camcorder only to realize that he left the lenscap on.*

Chit!

D

Daggertooth

Ouch:( you don't know how bad that hurts.

Daggertooth Channels into RXI's spell. Reducing the damage he will take by half and doubling the Dammage RXI will take.

Daggertooth then starts singing "It's a dead mans party."

Daggertooth