Daggertooth VS Prince RXI

D

Daggertooth

Round 2 of the great tournament!!!

Daggertooth VS Prince RXI

Rules:
No God Moding
No Flaming
You lose when you give up. Be reasonable.If a fight is too long, I'll [bob] decide it.
Magic is allowed

I do have a few rules of my own. Of course they only apply if you agree to them.

New Rules:
Each posts one at a time.
contendants only do their own characters actions.

Win/lose conditions.
If any contendent doesn't post within 3 days of his turn he loses.
If they are slain they lose.
If the give up they lose.
The judge [bob] assumes responsibility to pick a winner if the battle rages too long. (The winner being he who had the best attacks as well as the best moves and reactions to attacks.)

And finally, No artificial weapons or armor. (combat magic is okay.)

Do you agree to these terms?

Daggertooth opens his planar portal and carefully places his sword, shield and armor into the portal. Daggertooth is now wearing typical street fighting clothes, blue levies and a T-shirt.

Daggertooth clenches his fists in anticipation.

Let Round 2 Begin!!!!!!

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

Hello, old friend. I looked over the rules you want to use and I was wondering if it would be ok if I still wear an amulet and fight. Ok?

*RXI takes off all of his armor, but holds on to 3 amulets, and puts it in a silver bag. RXI pulls down a zipper that is hanging in mid air, puts the bag inside, and zips it up. He then takes his sword and stabs it into the ground. The Neu Blade lodges itself in the ground, not to be removed till the fight ends.*

Pretzel Ice Cob.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

S

Salacious Crumb

i'll serve refreshments!
*Crumb passes out cake to daggertooth and Prince*

OHMYGOD! Its the cpa member formerly known as Prince RXI!

Hoipa

J

JEBUS

*JEBUS pulls out Blessed Chair, table, and trash can. sets the chair and table, then places the trash can text to him. JEBUS then sits at the table (in the chair) and sets a PB&J Sandwhich, Keg o' beer, and a bag of chips*

"This will be fun. GO PRINCE, I loved the purple ablum."

S

Salacious Crumb

I like that song, i think it's called "kiss"

Go cpa member formerly known as prince rxi
Actually, go daggertooth!
Sorry, prince, but i've known him longer!

Hoipa

S

Salacious Crumb

JEBUS! SAVE ME JEBUS!
Dementia, why did you get another screen name?
Its kinda obvious!

Hoipa

D

Daggertooth

Agreed, Just don't disappear on me for a week, like you did before. ;)

I don't think Dementia would change screen name, would he? I guess K9archmage changed his.

Oh, and in reality, who the heck is Jebus? Is he some character that I'd be stupid not to know?

*back to the fight, after the snacks of course.*
Daggertooth Traces a quick rune and is suddenly teleported, with startling speed, in front of RXI. With surprise on his side daggertooth sends his right fist flying towards RXI's exposed face.

Daggertooth

D

Dementia

trusty(not to mention comfortable) steel chair and go explain something to Salacious Crumb.

(Dementia walks over to Salacious Crumb and explains to him while never taking his eyes off the action)

Decapitations are fast, can't look away or I might miss one:)

Now, Salacious Crumb I am not JEBUS. I am surprised you think I am; our writing styles could not be more different.

To answer your question Daggertooth: JEBUS is from the Simpson's. Homer mispronounced Jesus when he was shouting for JEBUS/JESUS to "SAVE ME JEBUS". And so a legend was born:)

(Dementia takes a deep breath and lets it out fast) Soooooooooooo.........

Ohhhhhh right in the face! Get him Daggertooth my once and future opponent:)

D

Daggertooth

*You sure about that Dementia? I watched that episode, one of the best, love that butterfly bit, but I thought he was refering to something else. I do know that Jebus does refer to the Cannaan inhabitants before they were taken over. But I wasn't sure if it refered to a person as well.*

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

*With RXI's Silver Amulet in place around his neck, RXI's power matches that of Daggertooth.*

With this force, we shall decide the master fighter of all the times!!!!

*Cough, cough, cough!!!*

Sorry, Had to get into character. Opps!!!

*Daggertooth's fist connects!!! You can hear the Modem beeping in time with "Sorry, all lines are busy at the moment".*

OUCH!!! Hey Daggertooth!!!! Right back at you!

*As RXI falls away, his foot comes up, aiming right at Daggertooth's chin.*

Prince RXI, not the artist formerly known as Prince

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth Slides the kick harmlessly asside with his left arm. Then Charges forward, bringing his right elbow down on the falling RXI's chest.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

*RXI teleports. He appears 30 feet away from Daggertooth.*

Nice dodge.

*RXI casts prism.*

Prince RXI, now feeling very weird indeed

S

Salacious Crumb

*Crumb, who coincidentally was hit by every missed punch or kick, hands out butter scotch candies*
I remain neutral
Hoipa

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth crashes into the ground with his elbow.

"Ouch" :mad:

Looking up, daggertooth sees that RXI is casting something called prism. Daggertooth raises his hand quickly and sends a fire bolt strait at RXI's chest. It's not fatal, but it stings and disrupts any concentration needed to cast Spells. (Assuming you need to concentrate on your spells.)

Not knowing the speed or nature of Prism, Daggertooth prepares other defences just in case this is a fast one.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

*Prism is in effect!!! This spell needs only the word "Prism" to be casted. Daggertooth's Fire Bolt turns and attacks Daggertooth!!!*

~Prism~ (A spell that makes it so any spell casted or any special ability used will harm the caster/user instead. It targets us both)

Now, how do you like it?:) This spell will wear off in 6 posts. I translated it from an old game strategy guide, Dragon Warrior 2. This was my favorite yet hardest spell to get in the game.

*RXI charges forward and attacks Daggertooth's left shoulder.*

Prince RXI, when the going gets tough, the tough orders chili w/beans

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth catches the fireball and reabsorbs it's exothermic energy into his being.

Daggertooth ducks under the charging RXI. Cliping RXI's legs in the prosses. As RXI falls daggertooth spins around to crush RXI's head with his right foot.

Daggertooth

M

maraud234

*Maraud walks in only to find that Prince RXI is about to fall on him*

hey, weren't you the prince of the moon or something?

P

Prince RXI

*RXI starts to fly through the air. He falls on Maraud. Maraud is crushed from the force of the fall and turns into a 3 mile pancake with whipped cream on top. Don't ask what the whipped cream is made of, you don't want to know. RXI then dusts himself off, not noticing the whipped cream falling on top of him. RXI is covered in the whipped cream and can't get out.*

Prince RXI, yep, that's the BEST way to die:)

M

maraud234

*Maraud sees that he has been crushed into a pancake*

Man, Am I hungry!

*Maraud eats himself*

Now, that is the best way to die.