Daggertooth VS Prince RXI

S

Salacious Crumb

What? I"M SUPPOSED TO HAND OUT THE REFRESHMENTS!

*Crumb slices open marauds stomach, takes out the pancakes, and serves them to everybody*

Yeah, that was kinda pointless... but that is the best way to eat

Hoipa

M

maraud234

*Maraud has been resurrected, only to find Crumb has sliced a hole in his stomach*

Hey, what do you think you are doing, taking pancakes from my stomach?

*Crumb offers Maraud one of his own pancakes*

Thanks, maybe we should start a business.

S

Salacious Crumb

Yes, we'll call it

*Crumbed Maraud's*
or
*Marauded Crumbs*

Hoipa

M

maraud234

We will have enough money to take over the world.

I hope nobody minds.

Anyway, eat at Crumbed Maraud's/Marauded Crumbs

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth stands around looking bewildered by the way things turned out. :confused:

Shrugging, he pulls up a chair at the trusty Marauded Crumbs and orderers Pancake-alla-gutt. :D

Daggertooth
Is RXI dead?

S

Salacious Crumb

Daggertooth, no, hes not dead, he is just at the "all-you can eat buffet" section of our restaurant!

Hoipa

P

Prince RXI

*RXI walks away from the buffet line with 5 plates of food, sits down at a booth, and eats. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes..., 10 hours later RXI finishes eatting.*

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH. That was good.:) Hey, Daggertooth, is the match still on? If so, you can have the next attack.

Prince RXI, you know where to find you, At the front of the buffet line:)

S

Salacious Crumb

AAHHH!!!

*Crumb flicks his toes, and prince rxi finds himself lifted upside down by two salmon. All of his money shakes out*

Thank you come again

Hoipa

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth flips on top of the table and starts throughing sausers frightfully fast at the suspended RXI.

Daggertooth then eats the rest of RXI's food. :p

Daggertooth

S

Salacious Crumb

*Crumb takes away the soup*
NO SOUP FOR YOu!

NEXT
HOipa

P

Prince RXI

*RXI lets one fly. The salmons both go belly up.*

Hey, Crumb, all the money that was on me was the 3 pennies I just stole from you. Plus, I already paid you. So HA.

*RXI picks up crumb, hooks him, and goes fishing with him. He comes back with a 20 foot bass.*

Prince RXI, now THAT'S a fish

P

Prince RXI

ya, your turn.

Prince RXI, having fun, wish you were here

D

Daggertooth

The sausers that Daggertooth through all crash into RXI. Sending him flying across the room.

Daggertooth teleparts himself in front of RXI and Brings his elbow Down on RXI's Face.

Daggertooth

M

maraud234

*Maraud walks in*

Holy Sh*t, what the hell happened Crumb?
Who's going to pay for this mess?

*Crumb explains to Maraud how Prince RXI paid for his food with 5 million dollars worth in pennies*

Wow, we're freaking rich!

P

Prince RXI

*RXI teleports out of the way, and apears with his fist going right at Daggertooth's face, 1 inch away.*

Hey, Crumb, Maraud234, if you count right, the pennies are a total of $4,999,999.99. so, YOUR WRONG!!!! YOUR NOT RICH!!! HAHAHA!!!! oh, and heres a penny for your troubles.

Wait!!!! WHAT DID I DO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! THEIR RICH NOW!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prince RXI, needs an asylum real bad

S

Salacious Crumb

*crumb is hit by the letter "P" and his name temporarily changes to Dump*

Well, I am Spacious Dump

Hoipa

M

maraud234

I'm not going to count the pennies.

Crumb?

RXI?

*Maraud starts to count the pennies*