D&D: Part One; Awakenings

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Zigathon, Dec 4, 2006.

  1. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

    ***Just make sure you check your PM's here, not everyone is on AIM***
  2. pickles New Member

    ***Sorry about that. Is there by chance a messenger kind of service that everyone here uses? I have no qualms about signing up for other services. I just figured it would help game flow, if we all held outside communication of some sort.***
  3. TomB Administrative Assistant

    Zylo takes in the change of surroundings, then telepathically instructs his familiar to scout the area looking for any sort of danger. He then takes his bow off of his shoulder and nocks an arrow in case the bird manages to spook out any bad guys...:)
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

    ** I don't use any messenger kind of service; I use my computer at work and they don't allow it.

    I don't think it will "speed up" the gameflow though, as it really depends on Zigathon. Most of use are pretty prompt at posting whatever actions we do. But I'd be prepared for the long haul; I'm currently running a Basic D&D game and it's been almost two years, for a single adventure :)
  5. InfinityCubed Scumalicious

    JJJ looks around, taking in the surroundings and staying alert for any sign of trouble.
  6. Zigathon Registered Nerd

    So far there appears to be nothing but the sounds of birds in these woods...
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

    Wipes his mouth.

    "C'mon guys, the path seems to be the way to go."
  8. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

    "Chirp, chirp" Comes from out of one of the trees, "he he he he"
  9. InfinityCubed Scumalicious

    JJJ Begins walking down the path, checking behind him to make sure the others are following into the deeper woods
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

    Dorgath follows.
  11. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

    Follow down the path....
  12. pickles New Member

    Pickhaeles follows as well.
  13. TomB Administrative Assistant

    Zylo follows along, keeping his bow out with an arrow nocked and ready to fire at the first sign of trouble.
  14. train The Wildcard!!!...

    Windcaller

    (Mirrors Zylo's action watching the rear, and making sure the surroundings aren't out of the ordinary...)

    "Nothing like nature..."
  15. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

    Strings his Longbow, adjusts his quiver and arranges himself in the middle of the party around the spellcasters.
  16. Zigathon Registered Nerd

    Moving through the woods you notice the ground beneath your feet changing from soil to rock. There is less undergrowth and the path widens out.

    Ahead, perhaps fifty yards away, is the yawning opening of a cave. From this distance, it appears to be completely dark inside.

    ***I must appologize for my delay. Damn holidays have sliced apart my good ol' internet surfing time. I will regain regularity after New Years.***
  17. InfinityCubed Scumalicious

    I'd say we check out the cave then, what say you, other folks?
  18. TomB Administrative Assistant

    Zylo sends the owl ahead to scout.
  19. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

    yes, we should check it out, however, we need to be cautious of what may be in there......

    **OOC** Zigathon, eat lots of fiber, it wil help you get regular!
  20. Zigathon Registered Nerd

    ***I'm going to wait another day or so until more folks have chimed in before continuing ahead.***

Share This Page