D&D: Part One; Awakenings

D

DarthFerret

I would like to go second. I can get into the combat (if needed) quickly, however, since I require a light source, someone with low-light should go ahead of me....

Z

Zigathon

As your party enters the cave, the sound of running water becomes louder. Although because you cannot see any, it seems that its running within the walls of the cave.
The walls appear quite solid.
Farther into the darkness, you hear something growl...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Cover your eyes," yells Jax as he starts to incant something.
"This flare spell should gives us a better picture of what's in there".

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Zylo shared with the group exactly what the bird saw. Any deviation from that would be a new development, and would have nothing to do with conditions previously reported.

**Shields his AND the owl's eyes from the effects of the Flare spell**

I

InfinityCubed

JJJ
I have no problem being in front either, i can take some hits if need be. I'll ready my weapon, and shield my eyes from the flare spell as well.

Z

Zigathon

***Yeah, that and the fact that my internet has been acting pretty crappy. All I've had the last few days has been an hour or so of web viewing. I'm in a game of Mafia on the MTGS site and between that and emails, I haven't had much time to get to this site. Instant messengers work as normal. I may sporadically have Pickles post for me if it happens again.***

A flash of light illuminates the cave. Three small humanoid creatures had been waiting in a rather makeshift ambush. Startled, they begin scampering further into the cave making cries that could be warnings to as yet unseen companions.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Jaxx runs in circles, waving his arms and screaming, "Heavens to Burglethroat, I've blinded myself, How could I be so foolish......" He then runs head first into the cave wall, knocking himself down.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Zylo also releases an arrow at the fleeing figures, then mentally chastises his familiar for not seeing and reporting the ambushers.