D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess Level 2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Room #1: It remains the same as before, with the statue of the robed man. Nothing in it.

Room #2: The bedroom remains the same. The kitten is playing with the slippers as you watch.

The crystal ball fails to form an image for Room #3. Perhaps you've used the limit of views for the day? ;)

T

train

Si'Nat

"This room doesn't seem to form an image... must be something blocking the ball's view.... Let's head there... we might even find the old man there... Come on guys!..."

(Head that direction, glimpsing at the views of other rooms to see what they show, and checking the halls along the way to see if the ball will show them...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No matter what room you choose, no images form. Perhaps the crystal ball's usage limit for the day has been reached?

T

train

(I couldn't tell if it was an actual hint, or a "maybe there is something blocking the view" hint...)

Si'Nat

"Shoot! - Maybe it isn't the room blocking the view... We'll head to the room where the map was first..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You make it to the map room without incident. Everything's the same as it was before, except the red glow covers a slightly larger area.

T

train

(Spend a couple turns searching the room - looking for secret doors, etc.)

T

train

Si'Nat

"Well guys - back to the old man's room maybe?!...Yeah - let's go!..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
(The Bedroom, right?)

It takes you about three turns to get there and you arrive without incident. Everything is as indicated by the crystal ball except you see the kitten's tail disappear under the bed as you enter the room.

T

train

Si'Nat

(Readies the bow... scans the room cautiously...)

"I missed that sucker before, and don't intend to again..."

T

train

Si'Nat

(I magic missile the bed...)

"Best way to find the prey is flush them out..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently the other members of the party are a bit astounded at Si'Nat's brain condition. Kurik mutters something about getting on with it and stop wasting time with a stupid feline - there's a kingdom to save.

T

train

Si'Nat

"well - he should be coming out at some point... but I don't see how this little kitty could remain well intact, with all the beings and other monsters running around this place... I figure this cat is special, or doesn't need to be here... oh well..."

(Begins searching the room for anything, staying along the room's edges with the bow ready...)