CPW Brawl

P

Prince RXI

*RXI falls back as he is hit with the chain is the chest. RXI then spins his legs around and lands on his feet. Then, RXI charges at Camdex delivering a clothesline*

Prince RXI, WAA!!!!

E

ElGato

As RXI is mere feet away from Cadmex, the Master of Tricks leaps from the turnbuckle, flattening RXI in a Pancake and kicking Cadmex right in the face. ElGato shakes himself a bit, then locks RXI's leg into a pin

P

Prince RXI

*RXI kicks out with anough force to throw El Gato off of him and about 3 feet away. RXI immitates The Rock and wave flips to his feet. Camdex, staggering around from the kick to the face, punches wildly and, still immitating The Rock, RXI catches his punch with his left arm, punches camdex, catches the next punch from Camdex, punches camdex, catches the next punch from camdex, and punches continually till camdex is hanging on the ropes.*

RXI: *Raises his right hand and mocks Camdex ***I don't know how, but I do:p*** and punches Camdex over the rope* "Stay out!"

Prince RXI, then turns and looks to El Gato

P

Prince RXI

*RXI slides under the fist of El Gato and knees El Gato in the stomach, then attack with "The Clothesline From Hell"*

Prince RXI, Bradshaw of the A.P.A.

E

ElGato

ElGato tries to block the knee, but is too close. He takes it full in the stomach, but manages to get the favoprable fall to his back rather then falling to his knees.

RXI's clothesline takes him directly over the Master of Trick's head and into a large pile of broen wood from all the smashed crates.

P

Prince RXI

*RXI starts to skid to a halt, but still crashes into the crates*

OW! Mommy, I got a splinter!!!! Ow!

*RXI crashes out the other side of the crates with 2 complete crates in hand. RXI throws both of the crates at El Gato*

Prince RXI, I read the labels:)

E

ElGato

Gato- Hrm...I thought we had used all the crates...ah well

The crates hit each other in mid air, shooting splinters everywhere. Every competetor get more then a few wooden shards in their bodies.

Everyone- ouch...

ElGato reaches behind himself and wrapps his hands around a random object, whcih he throws at RXI. The kitchen sink headed right for the Moon Prince...

P

Prince RXI

*The Prince ducks the flying kitchen appliance, and throws the moldy can of wet Perina dog food at El Gato's face.*

Prince RXI, eat up... moldy infested cat

E

ElGato

Gato- YUCKY!!!

Under threat of having his beautiful clothes ruined, the Master of Tricks falls backward and kicks the iky dog food in a bicycle kick.

ElGato rolls over to RXI and kicks his legs out from underneath him. Grabbing a knuckle dagger from his belt, ElGato puts a headlock on RXI, then proceeds to give him a very silly haircut.

P

Prince RXI

My hair... you do not think that will do anything, do you?

*RXI elbows El Gato in the stomach and El Gato releases RXI from the headlock. RXI's hair imediatly grows back to what it was because, a neutrilian's hair stays the same from birth and will always stay that way, even if cut:D*

Ah...

*RXI throws his head back and his waist long silver hair flies back in a shimmer of colors*

That feels better.

*RXI then low blows El Gato, and El Gato's voice becomes an octive higher*

Prince RXI, shacks his head at the wierd anticts of El Gato... and wonders what happened to Bob

E

ElGato

ElGato, who already has a beautiful first tenor singing voice, lets out a un-imaginably loud G to the second power. He stops, and notices RXI, who is rolling around on the ground, clasping his ears in pain. The Master of Tricks smiled grimly to himself.

He knew what he must do

ElGato tightly shut his eye, and then, grabbing a large plank of wood, he nails himself right in the testicles.

ElGato stand stock still for a moment, clentching his teeth, then blasts a note that most people wouldn't even be able to hear in RXI's ear. The painful vibrations work their way through RXI's noggin, causing pain and probably doing major damage to his hearing.

Gato-(Alvin and the Chipmunks voice)It was worth it....I guess...

P

Prince RXI

*Unknown to El Gato, RXI's ears have sonic sound devices that let him block most of a sonic blast, but even so, RXI can't hear that well at all... but RXI does not have permenant damage.*

*Shouting because he can't hear that well* EL GATO, I TOO CAN MAKE NOISES THAT ARE FAR TOO LOUD, JUST ASK RANSAC... AND LISTEN TO THIS!!!

*RXI breathes in and whistles through his front teeth at the loudest pitch he can. All the windows in the warehouse blow up, not shatter, explode in a blast of flying glass. RXI's ring of protection: Glass prevents all the damage to himself from the flying glass as does the ring that RXI gave to Zero protect him, El Gato and the other however are cut with the billions and billions of the less than an inch shards of flying glass and shrapnel.*

*Still shouting* HAHA!!! HOW ABOUT THAT? AND EVEN WITHOUT CRUSHING MY BALLS LIKE YOU DID!!!! HAHA!!!

Prince RXI, wears a padded cup armor thingy just in case

E

ElGato

Unknown to RXI, ElGato's pinky contained a sonic glass device that allowed him to block most of the glass, even though he did get a few annoying lacerations.

Gato- *Makes a raspberry*

Gato's ever resilient genitals pop back into place, and the Master of Tricks pulls a King of Hearts out of his back pocket. He draws him arm back, and whirls it right into RXI's shoulder, where it embedds itself deep in the Moon Prince's shoulder.

Two more King of Hearts appear in the hands of the Master of Tricks, which he throws straight at RXI's face...

P

Prince RXI

Card tricks now??? PLEASE! It's been done...

*RXI dodges the 2 king of hearts and pulls the one in his shoulder out while casting a repair skin spell.*

Ha.

*RXI starts to throw Tarot cards. The Moon card slices a deep gash in El Gato's torso, the king of swords card slices the genitals, the Jester card cuts the left ear off ***Mike Tyson anyone?***, and the tower, judgement, sky, star, and sun cards all make minor cuts all around El Gato's arms and legs. RXI then throws a haymaker punch at El Gato.*

Prince RXI, down you go:)

C

CAMDEX

*Before he can, CAMDEX kicks him, and then rolls him up for the pin!*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac applauds Theorgg on a wonderful observation.*

I thought I smelled something burning.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

ElGato

Card tricks have been done, eh? Well, what to do now..hrm... I know! I'll say whatever my opponent does has no real effect, then do what he just did, except stronger!! Oh wait..that's been done too...my bad.

As the cards fly towards the Master of Tricks, he lifts his giant bag O' Tricks. The tarot cards fly in, and ElGato ties the bag shut. He then hefts it, and whacks RXI over the head with it

(I'm sorry, but you can't say that such a powerful attack just hits. But, I'll give you a choice. Either say that post counts, or choice # 2)

Stinging from the flesh wounds, but far from out, ElGato kicks out. He checks his genitals

Gato- Good. As resilient as ever!

He hefts the giant Bag O' Tricks and hits RXI over the head

(The haymaker never hit as Cadmex stopped it, so I am still alive. Thanks Cadmex)

P

Prince RXI

What ever... about your remark anyway...

*RXI climbs to hs feet, throws the rest of the razor sharp tarot cards and runs to the side. RXI then pulls out a new deck of tarot cards and starts to read El Gato's fortune:

Fool Tower Judgement Queen of Hearts <--top row
King of Swords Moon Star Sun <--bottom row

:Your fortune has been read.*

*Shouting out* "El Gato! By the cards I learn that, you will have hard times, Fool card; you have serious problems at hand, Tower card; All will find your faults and exploit them, Judgement card; your heart will be broken, Queen of Hearts card; In responce to this, you will learn that through pain comes healing, King of Swords card; Celestial light shines but gives no powers, Moon card; the heavens will respond to one call from your mind, heart, and soul calling as one, Star card; you will see light in the end, Sun card. This is my prediction of you, so says the Cards, so it is woven in time!

Prince RXI, alot of pain and suffering, yet in the end, you will find hope to live on.