CPA Notables 2005 Ceremony

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
And this year's Control Nut is Killer Joe, being the sole survivor from last year to retain the title.
You make it sound like the rest of us are dead...

*Oversoul sees Killer Joe's death squad marching toward him.*

Hey. What's going on?

N

Nightstalkers

*The Nighstalkers find nice, dark shadows to curl up and disappear into*

Killer Joe

Possesive! Like a "Control Nut" SHOULD BE!

Now I want everyone to take their seat..........

Now stand up...........

Now sit down.........

Now stand up.........

It's good to be the "Control Nut" :p

Thanks to all who voted for me, you others? Sit down....... Stand up........Sit down....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac uses this pause to go wash his hands in the rest room. He is never seen or heard from again,........... that is until about 5 minutes later, when he does indeed come back.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul stabs Ransac's leg, not because he is angry with Ransac, but because he hasn't shown off his T-1000 abilities for a while.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac cries like a little baby. What a wuss. I mean, c'mon. CRYING because you get stabbed in the leg. There are people in Uganda starving right now and he's crying because he got stabbed in the leg. How selfish.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Our time is almost at an end. Our last three awards...

This next category is a pretty hard one, considering we don't get a lot of new people that actually stay around. But he did stick around and we're glad he did. Taking the title away from Oversoul, this year's Best New Person In the Last Year is jorael!

And all of the votes are in for Best Entrance. Keeping his streak alive and pulling away from his co-winner EricBess from last year, this year's winner is Ransac!

And last, this year's CPA King is... me again! Thanks everyone! I guess one last round is on me and if you're too tipsy, cabs or a web-sling ride is on the house! Thanks for coming and see you next year!

Here's how the votes were broken out for the curious (remember, this is out of a total of 8 people voting who surprisingly voted for almost all of the categories this time).

CPA King:
Ed Sullivan 2
Ransac
Spiderman 5
TomB

Most Funniest:
HOUTS
Nightstalkers
Notepad
Ransac 5
train

Most Likely to Win the Pro Tour:
Hetemti
Istanbul 4
Killer Joe
orgg
train

Most Spirited:
Chaos Turtle
Nightstalkers
orgg
Oversoul 2
Ransac 4

CPA Legend:
Chaos Turtle
Ferret
Notepad
train 2
Whimsical
Zadok001 2

Most Intelligent:
Chaos Turtle
DUke
EricBess 2
Mooseman
Notepad 2
orgg
Spiderman

Oldie But Goodie:
DUke
EricBess
Killer Joe 2
orgg
Spiderman
TomB 2
train

Most Friendliest & Helpful:
jorael
Mooseman
orgg
Oversoul
Spiderman 3
train

Best Sig:
orgg 3
Spiderman 4

CPA Spammer:
Nightstalkers 4
Prince RXI
Ransac 3

MTG Mascot:
orgg 3
Spiderman 2
Ransac
train

Best Writer:
Killer Joe
Notepad 5
orgg 2
turgy22

Most Outspoken:
DUke 3
Istanbul 4
Notepad
Oversoul

Most Likely to Become Famous for non-Magic reasons:
DUke 4
EricBess
HOUTS
Ransac 2

Best Homemade Card Designer:
Capt. Caveman
Force of Will Smith 3
Istanbul 2
Notepad
TickleMeHellNo

Fairest Trader:
Azrael
dannyncheung
Istanbul 2
Killer Joe
train 2

Best Deck Ideas:
Force of Will Smith
Istanbul 3
jorael 2
Mikeymike 2

Most Likely to Post While Naked:
Apollo
Jigglypuff
Nightstalkers
Notepad
orgg 2
Ransac
Spiderman

Best Deck Advice:
Gizmo
Hetemti
Force of Will Smith
jorael 2
sageridder

Most Likely to be The Combo Freak:
CasualOblivion
Gizmo 2
Killer Joe
Nightstalkers
Oversoul
sageridder
train

Most Likely to be The Beatdown Guy:
Ferret
Gizmo
Hetemti
Istanbul 3
Killer Joe
Oversoul

Most Likely to be The Control Nut:
DUke 2
EricBess
Killer Joe 4
Mooseman

Best New Person In the Last Year:
Chaos Turtle
DarthFerret
depolarization
evan_d
jorael 2
Mooseman
Oversoul
p_amadeus

Best Entrance:
Mooseman
orgg
Oversoul 2
Ransac 4
SeFRo

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, finished crying asks jorael and Spiderman their random questions, but can't seem to find Ransac again. Before he makes a spectacle of himself, Spiderman taps Ransac on the shoulder and informs him of the situation.*

ANOTHER AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consistency at it's finest, baby!!!! Every year that I win awards, I win 3 of them!!!!! Oh yeah!!!

*Looks at the vote tally.*

WHAT!!!!!!!!! My campaigning failed me horribly this year!!!!!! Only one person voted me for "Most Likely to Post While Naked". But, having 1 vote for CPA King ain't too shabby.

I'd like to point out that I think it's hilarious that Chaos Turtle got a vote for "Best New Person".

Ransac, cpa trash man

J

jorael

Due time restrictions I didn't partake in the voting. Next year I will however. It's quite entertaining! Besides, that way I can give away awards too!

*bows deeply for being awarded best new [EDIT] person [/EDIT]*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* Spiderman taps jorael on the shoulder

Um, it's not Best Entrance. It's Best New Person in the Last Year

* jorael red-facedly trades trophies with Ransac, who actually won Best Entrance

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac clutches his three awards and laughs. Then he remembers something: "Theorgg stated that 'Tents are eas[y] to destroy". Ransac looks at Oversoul and smiles. Oversoul smiles back, not having a clue what Ransac is actually smiling about.*

TIME TO TEAR DOWN THE TENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*An archery bow with a lit arrow magically appears (don't ask me) in Ransac's hands and he shoots at the tent.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

NOTE: I accidentally sent jorael a PM with my question for "Best entrance" in it. He has confirmed this error via PM

N

Nightstalkers

*The Nightstalkers swarm up to Spiderman, pull down his tights, and run out of the building cackling*

O

orgg

*theorgg picks up the main center pole of the tent, pulling up all the rest of the posts and wires and folding them up onto the middle tent. He then bashes Oversoul into several splattered pieces with it, and in the proccess breaking the main pole in half.

Alright. Now we just have to destroy the food and the chairs!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul reforms himself, then tackles The Orgg. He is about to stab The Orgg with a metallic arm when his arm refuses to stab and simply resumes its normal shape.*

Drat. The ceremony is over. My T-1000 powers have expired.

Fairest Trader:
Azrael
dannyncheung
Istanbul 2
Killer Joe
train 2
:confused:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac pushes a button and five-hundred midgets wielding mallets swarm the field.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

*Killer Joe quickly cycles a Decree of Pain therefore giving all of the midgets carrying widgets -2/-2 during their attack*