CPA Notables 2005 Ceremony

N

Nightstalkers

*a Nightstalker jumps out from behind a midget and flashes it, successfully killing it*

Hee hee...

Battle over nothing?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nah. We're battling to destroy the tent. Completely.

*Ransac casts Singe on the tent.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* Spiderman, upon finding himself on fire, quickly does a Stop, Drop, and Roll. This succeeds in putting the fire out but causes him to get dizzy when he stands up. Head rush!

(Oversoul, blame sageridder's sense of humor for that vote

Killer Joe

*Killer Joe throws a counterspell towards the Singe just to watch the actual card called Counterspell burn up and fall to the floor :rolleyes: *

Oversoul-Not that Sagerider actually DID vote for dannyc... but just blame his humor nonetheless :D

E

EricBess

EricBess comments to his wife about how short the ceremony was this year. She just rolls her eyes...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac lobs muffins filled with napalm everywhere and lights a flare.*

This will be interesting.

*Ransac tosses the flare and runs.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

J

jorael

How about those random questions??!

*jorael wonders and ignores all the chaos around him*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, I suppose I can post them, but I'm missing about two or three responses.

I'll collaborate what I have either today or tomorrow. But, I must be off soon.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

sageridder

*Sageridder blinks and wonders how he was transported here.Ahh the webbed one outed me,Well I guess I deserve a napalm muffin for that vote.

[In my defence when the ballots were sent (back at the end of september) he had only posted 1 or 2 times and seemed like more of a fool instead of the oinkhole he turned out to be.So yeah at that time I did think it was funny]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, didn't mean to expose your vote if you wanted it to be kept secret. :( I'll keep my mouth shut from now on.

S

sageridder

No worries web head.:p I posted that way just to be humorous about it.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
sageridder said:
[In my defence when the ballots were sent (back at the end of september) he had only posted 1 or 2 times and seemed like more of a fool instead of the oinkhole he turned out to be.So yeah at that time I did think it was funny]
Ah. That makes sense. I wasn't thinking of it in that context.

H

HOUTS

Obviously I was shanked, yet again.

Most Outspoken: Wow, what more do I have to do for this one?

Most likely to win on the Pro Tour: Do I really even have to touch this one? Plz.

Best Writer: I give this up to Sefro,...only because I'm not currently writing.
;)

=HOUTS

N

Notepad

HOUTS said:
Obviously I was shanked, yet again.
Most Outspoken: Wow, what more do I have to do for this one?
I concur. How on earth could you be overlooked for this one? Maybe its forum presence. But, then again, the Arcbound Ravager rant shoulda won you the vote two years ago and that was missed. So...eh, dunno. :-/

HOUTS said:
Best Writer: I give this up to Sefro,...only because I'm not currently writing. ;)
Thank you, thank you. I look forward to the Battle of the CPA All Stars Write-A-Thon! (even though you're technically a Brainburst personality)

H

HOUTS

"Maybe if you tried being nicer..."

*rolls over* Oh yeeah....good one..."nicer", maybe if you weren't so liberal...
*laughs*

"Maybe its forum presence."

Sorry I don't troll enough, and have a life. Not saying that YOU don't, but I mean in general. Forums are boring anyhow...

"Thank you, thank you. I look forward to the Battle of the CPA All Stars Write-A-Thon! (even though you're technically a Brainburst personality)"

You're welcome, you're welcome. I honestly find your reading among the Top 10 I enjoy reading of all time MTG writers. And, for the record, I am not a BB personality at all, in fact I started here at CPA when it first rose up. I've written 3 times the articles here than any other site, and I've written for them all. Back in the day when this site didn't have the trolls, idiocy that maintains this site now, and a more relaxed, 'casual' tone to it. I don't think I'd participate in any "write-a-thon" here...oh no...not after all the pettiness from the trolls and 'higher-ups' on this site.

-HOUTS

Killer Joe

Ahem, I think I invited you here Mr. Houts as a direct result of your ecclectic personality. Actually, I recruited DUke, too. :D