CPA Notables 2005 Ceremony

E

EricBess

At this point, Katherine Bess, dressed practially, but attractively, comes strolling into the tent, saunters up to the front and takes a seat.

Killer Joe

"A pretty girl is like a melo-dy......."

**WHACK**

KJ manages to open one bruised eye just in time to see Ms. Bess walk away with a really big purse and some of my pride hanging off of it.........

....I hope I win something.........

.....MEDIC! :eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Next up is the award for the person to get you all fired up! Taking the title away from Homestar from last year, this year's Most Spirited award goes to Ransac!

And then we have that award which goes to the member whose exploits are spoken in hushed tones, whose visits are only remembered in fading memories. Keeping the title from last year and joined by a newcomer, this year's CPA Legend is a tie, going to train and Zadok001!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac stares blankly at the stage as Spiderman calls his name again.*

WOO-HOO!!!!! YES!!!! RECLAIMING ANOTHER ONE OF MY OLD AWARDS!!!!!

*Ransac slips on a banana peel, falls down some stairs, crashes into a homeless tent city, and somehow causes World War III. OR, he just slips on the banana peel. Yes. Let's go with that one. Ransac makes his way to the stage, pumps his hand in the air like a dork (while the audience rolls their eyes), and proceeds to ask himself one of his many random questions. Ransac then finds Zadok001 and train and asks them a random question (or HOPEFULLY does).*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Pulp-Ribbonversoul attempts to shoot Ransac with a sniper rifle. Oversoul isn't necessarily opposed to such action, but slicing the golem into still smaller pieces is too fun to pass up.*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
These next two categories both have new winners from last year AND are ties! First, these two people apparently have a big head, but not due to ego but to accomodate the size of their brain. This year's Most Intelligent goes to EricBess and Notepad!

Then we have the award for that someone (in this case, someones) who just have been around a lot. Kinda like chocolate ice cream and apple pie :) This year's Oldie But Goodie award goes to Killer Joe and TomB!

And don't forget, there's still the Best Entrance award that still needs nominees....

Killer Joe

I had to put my glasses on to read the text from Spiderman's post....

Hmmm, looks I done gone won sumthin',.......

Thanks for the GEEZER votes youngin's! :D (ow, it hurts to smile that hard :rolleyes: )

N

Notepad

*Tattoo Sefro accepts the award and would try to bow, but he's on a model's cheek, after all.*

"I accept this award on behalf of my creator, who had the intelligence to put me on this sweet place. He's one bad mother f--"

"Shut your mouth!" *one of the Paper Sefros interrupts*

"I'm just talkin' 'bout Sefro!"

*Paper Sefro folds his arms and corrects* "Talking about Notepad"

"Then why are we Paper Sefro and Tattoo Sefro? Why not Paper/Tattoo Notepad?"

*Good question, indeed...*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac attempts to set fire to one of the Paper Sefro's when the camera pans to him. He smiles and tries to play it off by asking Noted, EricBess, Killer Joe, and TomB a random question.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

Katherine looks around for Eric, who hasn't arrived yet (well, not again anyway). She mutters something under her breath and then stands up to accept the award on Eric's behalf.

Throughout the audience, there are mutterings of approval and people commenting, "she's the smart one, anyway".

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Next up is the award for that person who you guys found to be very welcoming and open; taking the prize away from train last year, this year's Most Friendly and Helpful Award goes to.... why, it's myself!

<ahem> Thank you, thank you all. I couldn't have done it without the help of...

oh forget it. NEXT ROUND'S ON ME!

And before the stampede to the bar begins, the next award is for that person who... posts a lot, to say it nicely. Keeping the award from last year AND pulling away from his co-winner of last year, Ransac, this year's CPA Spammer Award goes to Nightstalkers once again! Congrats!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac leaps over the Paper Sefros and the Tattoo stand in order to ask some Nightstalkers a random question. The Nightstalkers answer and then pummel Ransac, then throw him onstage. While he's up there, he asks Spiderman a random question.*

I....love.....my.....job.............eh

Ransac, cpa trash man